剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
长官 梅的小队已经在路上了
Sir, May's team's en route.
糟了
Oh, no.
怀特霍尔不仅想让全世界都与我们为敌
Whitehall didn't just want to turn the world against us.
他还用贝克斯作诱饵让我们的特工相信
He used Beckers as a prop to make our operatives believe
他的国家能提供庇护
his country would provide safe haven,
但那其实是个陷阱
but it's a trap.
他们都成了瓮中之鳖
They'll be fish in a barrel.
你到底干了什么
What the hell did you do?
斯卡洛蒂先生 下面就让你发挥专长吧
Mr. Scarlotti, I'll leave you to what you do best.
可惜了
Shame.
我一般喜欢慢慢来的
I prefer to take my time.
九头蛇永远无法战胜...
Hydra will never defeat...
你说什么
You were saying?
九头蛇万岁 伙计们 九头蛇万岁
Hail hydra, guys. Hail hydra.
我没带武器
I'm unarmed.
我不想找麻烦
I'm not looking for any trouble.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
你们尝过这附近的啤酒吗
Have you tried the beer around here?
这是斯特拉福·亨德里克的酒 街角的小酿酒厂
This is from Straffe Hendrik, little brewery around the corner.
你们去了就找佐伊
Ask for Zoe.
她会帮你们挑酒的
She'll hook you up.
给 亲爱的 第一瓶给你
Here, sweetheart, you can have the first one.
你看上去很需要来一口
Looks like you could use it.
多严肃的小脸
That face... so dour.
限你10秒 告诉我你来这里干什么
You got 10 seconds to tell me exactly what you're doing here.
我是个雇佣兵 伙计 和你们一样
I'm a merc, mate, like you lot.
如果你们想除掉几个神盾局特工
And if you're looking to take out a few S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents
重量级的那种
higher up the food chain,
我恰好认识几个
I happen to know a couple.
他们只需要大约90秒就能就位
They just need about 90 seconds to get in position.
我去追他
I got him.
就你一个人吗
All alone?
芭比
Bobbi!
芭比
Bob!
今天第三次了
Third time today.
什么
What?
你救我命
You saved my life.
梅 几个人
May...how many?
好的
Okay.
安全回来吧
Get home safe.
个人信息
受审人及考察信息
受审人 格兰特·沃德
说来有趣
It's funny.
这是我们以前保存危险生物材料的地方
This is where we used to keep the hazardous biological materials.
看来不是一切都变了 是吧
Guess not everything changes, huh?
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
我只是想来谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you
谢谢你帮助菲兹
for helping Fitz.
谢谢你做他的朋友
Well, for... for being his friend.
我并没有帮他
I don't help him.
他不需要人帮
He doesn't need any.
你希望他成为的那个人
You know, that guy you're wishing he would be...
我从来没见过
I never met him.
我只认识这个家伙
I only know this guy, and, uh...
我知道他有点古怪
Yeah, I mean, he's a little weird,
但我喜欢他
but, uh... but I like him.
我只想让他做自己
I don't want him to be anybody but himself.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
是的
Yes.
可是我听说他对你表白
Because I heard he told you how he felt
而你离开了
and you bailed.
不是那样的
That's not what happened.
听着
Look...
我知道你们过去很好
I know you two have a past.
可据我看 唯一让他情况更糟的
But from what I've seen, the only thing that makes him worse...
就是你
is you.
我知道
I know.
你以为我为什么离开了
Why do you think I left?
你要走吗
You're leaving.
神盾局一直都是你的事
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s always been your thing.
我不会碍事的
I won't stand in the way of that.
神盾局已经变了
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s not S.H.I.E.L.D.anymore.
我也在寻找我的位置
I'm still trying to figure out where I fit in, too.
反正别死了 好吗
Just don't die out there, all right?
不过如果你想留下
But if you want to stay...
就留下吧
Stay.
该走了
Time to go.
举起手来
Hands.
尊敬的来宾们 女士们 先生们
Dignitaries, ladies and gentlemen,
就在不到48小时以前
Less than 48 hours ago,
就在我站着的这个地方
brave men and women lost their lives
一些勇敢的人失去了生命
at this very spot I'm standing now,
我想为了他们
and I think we owe it to them
我们该探讨一样常常难以捉摸的东西
to discuss something all too often elusive...
那就是真♥相♥
the truth.
有时 我们希望事情比实际情况简单
Sometimes we want things simpler than they actually are, but...
可残酷的现实是 我们是复杂的生物
the tough reality is, we are complex creatures.
斯凯
Skye.
如果我再看到你
If I ever see you again...
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
而我如今明白
And I've come to understand
世界也是这样
something that world must, as well.
神盾局和九头蛇组织是有区别的
There is a difference between S.H.I.E.L.D. And Hydra.
神盾局在保护我们
One was an organization built on protection,
而九头蛇组织 是想统治世界
and the other... world domination.
我们在边界抓到了贝克斯
We got Beckers at the border.
你们损失了多少人
How many men did you lose?
六个
Six.
优秀战士的牺牲总是让人惋惜
It's always a shame when a good soldier falls.
正如神盾局中曾经正邪并存
And just as good and evil existed side-by-side within S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我自己的家庭 也是如此
The same was true in my own home.
起初 我羞于向世人透露这一点
At first, I was ashamed to share this truth with the world,
但我弟弟 格兰特·沃德就是九头蛇成员
but my younger brother, Grant Ward, was a member of hydra.
他是个叛徒
He was a traitor.
背叛了朋友 家庭 和他的国家
He was a traitor to his friends, his family, and his nation.
别给他丝毫松懈的机会
Do not give him one inch.
告诉斯凯这什么都没改变
Tell skye this doesn't change anything.
我会信守诺言
I'll keep my promise.
当邪恶存于一个人心中
When evil sits closest to one's own heart,
必须有双可靠的手去砍掉它
that is when the surest hand must cut it out.
我保证
I give my word.
我会亲自确保我弟弟得到应有的惩罚
I will personally make sure my brother is punished for his crimes.
但世道艰难
But as is so often true,
黑夜往往比白昼更长久
the darkness lingers longer than the light.
尽管神盾局已不复存在 九头蛇依然是个问题
And while s.H.I.E.L.D. is gone, Hydra is a problem.
世界仍需面对它
That the world must still face.
否则 黑暗势力将会发展
Otherwise, that darkness will grow
壮大
and spread...
用阴影笼罩我们所有人
and cast a shadow over us all.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
这次带现金了吗
You got cash this time?
今晚 把它弄完
Tonight, we finish it.
很疼的
It's gonna hurt.
上次的可能还没痊愈
The rest probably hasn't healed yet.
你确定不再等几天吗
You sure you don't want to wait a few days?
疼痛让我铭记
The pain helps me remember.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表