剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Admittedly, it's not quite as precise as my original nanomask.
但是 我相信这个面具
But regardless, I think you're going to find it
能有效协助任何神盾局
extremely useful for any on-the-go S.H.I.E.L.D. --
或是九头蛇的行动
...or Hydra operations.
看来你已知道如何重置面具了
I see you figured out how to reset the mask.
要记住 程序存储器
Just remember the program's memory
一次只能保存三个面容
can only store up to three facial scans at a time.
你确定没有办法摘掉这个面具吗
And you're sure there's no way to remove the mask?
我对此无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
但想要回到原来的面容 只需关掉面具
But if you want your old face, just turn the machine off --
不行 你见过面具下面是什么样
No! You've seen what's underneath.
求你了 我知道这很艰难
Please, I know this is difficult.
但往好处想 你现在可以变成任何人了
But look at the bright side -- now you can be anyone you want.
也许你可以找一张毁容前的照片
Maybe you can find an old photo from before the accident.
扫描上面的面容
Use that for the facial scan.
然后让面具解决问题
Let the mask do the rest.
我不知道哪里能找到老照片
Not sure where I'd find one.
老实说 我从未见过她的真实面目
To be honest, I haven't even seen her face.
这样啊
I see.
好吧 那可以说
Well, then I guess it's fair to say
我们都隐藏了真实的自己 不是吗
we all hide our true selves, don't we?
或者我们只是在等待揭露真♥相♥的时机
Or we just...wait for the right time to reveal the truth.
就是为了这个吗 另一个神盾局
So this is what all the fuss is about -- another S.H.I.E.L.D.?
小声点 你过会儿就明白了
Lower your voice. It'll all get worked out momentarily.
小点声 你一定是在开玩笑吧
Lower my voice? You must be joking.
那么现在去哪 去见奥兹巫师吗
So, where now? To see the wizard?
差不多吧
Eh, something like that.
真有意思
Priceless.
看来你和芭比嫌一个上司不够
I guess one boss wasn't enough for you and Bobbi.
这趟旅程似乎并未影响你朋友的精神啊
Seems the road trip hasn't dampened your friend's spirits.
冈萨雷斯 很高心见到你 长官
Gonzalez. It's good to see you, sir.
-太久没见了 迈克 -是啊
- It's been too long, Mack. - Yeah.
你回来真好
It's good to have you back on board.
你一定是兰斯·亨特吧
You must be Lance Hunter.
你一定是疯了
And you must be crazy.
我向你保证 我们都不想这样
I assure you, none of us wanted this.
我更希望你是单独行事
I think I preferred you acting alone
而不是听从小丑学院的命令
instead of taking orders from the clown academy.
这并不是盲目地遵从命令 亨特先生
This is not about blindly following orders, Mr. Hunter.
这是关于领导人要负责
This is about leaders being held accountable.
对他们服务的人负责
To the men and women they serve,
也对那些与他们共同管理的人负责
as well as those that govern alongside them.
多谢你教我民♥主♥ 托马斯·杰斐逊女士
Thanks for the democracy lesson, Lady Thomas Jefferson.
但是如果你不介意 就别跟我费口舌了
But if it's all the same, spare me the sales pitch.
说得真好
That's great.
我们应该把他关进禁闭室
We should throw him in the brig.
别着急 托马斯
Let's not be hasty, Tomás.
我们至少该给他个解释
We at least owe him an explanation.
我们创立了神盾局 真正的神盾局
We founded S.H.I.E.L.D. -- the real S.H.I.E.L.D.
基于领导层应透明化决策
on the belief that leadership should operate with transparency
而不是藏于阴影的理念
and not from the shadow.
尼克·弗瑞有太多秘密
Nick Fury simply kept too many secrets.
了解
Got it.
事实上我非常赞同
Couldn't agree more, actually.
只是你们似乎忽略了个小细节
Just one little detail that you seem to have overlooked
除此之外你们就都说对了
in your otherwise spot-on assessment.
那个戴着眼罩 有很多秘密的尼克·弗瑞
Guy with the eye patch and the secrets, Nick Fury --
他已经死了
he's dead.
弗瑞是死了 但是科尔森还活得好好的
Fury is dead, but coulson's alive and well.
这还多亏了他的一个秘密
Thanks to one of those secrets.
而科尔森似乎并没从错误中吸取教训
And it seems that instead of learning from those mistakes,
反而继续走老路
Coulson's heading down the same path.
好吧
All right.
那么这就是问题所在
So that's what this is about.
你们不希望科尔森掌权
You guys don't want Coulson in charge.
我完全承认他并不完美
I'll be the first to admit the guy's not perfect.
有时他张着嘴嚼东西
Sometimes chews with his mouth open,
卡拉OK之夜会做麦霸
tends to hog the mike on karaoke nights.
但除此之外 他也不赖
But other than that, he's not so bad, really.
恐怕我们并不那么认为
Well, I'm afraid we don't share that opinion.
真是扯淡
This is rubbish.
也许你是投靠这个阴谋了
Maybe you've drunk the conspiracy kool-aid,
但芭比是绝不可能
but there's not a chance in hell
服从你们这一套的
Bobbi would ever bow down to any of this.
我们为什么不能单独谈谈
Perhaps we could have discussed this alone...
没有整个魔法学院的人盯着
without all of Hufflepuff looking on.
亨特 求你了
Hunter...Please.
那好吧
Okay, then.
请赐教吧
Indoctrinate away.
你听了也许会很吃惊
It may come as a surprise to you,
但我和伊莎贝尔·哈特利很熟
but I was very close to Isabelle Hartley.
她就是在这里救了我的命
You see, she saved my life in this very facility.
九头蛇本来抓住了我
Hydra had me dead to rights.
你又不是伊兹救的第一个人了
You're not the first person Izzy helped out of a pinch.
但我也许是最后一个
But I may have been the last.
据我所知 伊莎贝尔的死
By all accounts, Isabelle's death
本可以避免的
could have been avoided
但科尔森特工太执着于
if Agent Coulson hadn't been so relentless
追寻外星科技了
in his pursuit of alien tech.
除此之外 波多黎各发生的惨剧
Added to that, the tragedy in Puerto Rico --
崔普利特特工的死
the death of Agent Triplett,
那个叫蕾娜的年轻女人的转化
the transformation of the young woman, Raina.
甚至连斯凯特工都受到了影响
Even Agent Skye seems to have been affected.
全是因为科尔森被自己刻画下的外星纹样
And all because of Coulson's search for a city
驱使着 想去找一个城市
that his own alien writing drove him to find.
他已经不再画那些东西了
Yeah, he's put all that scribbling behind him.
那我们现在可以各回各家了吗
Should we all just get up and go home now?
这个决定并不是我们草率做出的
This is not a decision that we arrived at lightly.
我了解科尔森 他是个很好的特工
I know Coulson. He was a good agent.
至少在弗瑞给他注射外星基因以前是
At least, he was before Fury injected him with alien DNA.
自那之后 他的行为变得越来越失常了
Ever since, his behavior's grown increasingly more troubling.
你能摸着良心告诉我
Can you honestly tell me
你在这方面从来没有过担忧吗
that you don't share any of these concerns?
我不否认你说的一些话很有道理
I won't deny you have a few good points.
但你为什么不去直接和他说呢
But why not just take it up with the man himself?
我们想先收集足够的信息
We wanted all the facts first.
那正是我和芭比一直在做的事 收集信息
Which is what Bobbi and I have been doing -- gathering intel.
芭比 作为政♥变♥一员 你异常安静啊
Bobbi, you're an awfully quiet member of this coup d'etat.
你有什么想法
What's your take?
我认为他们说得对
I believe they're right.
科尔森已经变了
Coulson has been compromised.
进来
Come in.
都在里面了吗
It's all there?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
还有别的事吗
Is there something else?
只是
It's just...
有些可能的后果
possible repercussions.
这事我们已经讨论过了 西蒙斯特工
We've been over this, Agent Simmons,
我很清楚后果
and I'm aware of the consequences,
但这个决定是我说了算
but this is my decision to make.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
糟糕
No.
脚踝从来都是最难的
Ankle bone's always the toughest.
是啊
Yeah.
也许紧张的游戏并不适合我
Maybe a game of nerves isn't the best idea for me.
你和我要出去走一趟
You and I need to take a ride.
前半段是关于忠犬的温馨故事 后面由于染上狂犬病 被主人射杀
好吧 但为什么我突然觉得自己像老黄狗
Okay. But why am I suddenly feeling like old yeller right now?
我很惊讶你还看过那个电影
Kind of surprised you know the reference.
我最近经常休息
I've had a lot of downtime lately.
外加菲兹真的很想养条狗
That and Fitz really wants a dog.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表