剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
You threatened to kill me, your own father.
你当时还不懂事
You didn't know any better.
他们抚养了你
They raised you.
给你洗了脑
They brainwashed you.
你不会杀她的
You won't kill her.
不过事实是 这种事你干的出来
Though, the truth is, you're capable of such things.
这正是我想告诉这个城市的
That's what I'm trying to teach this whole damn town.
虽然我都不知道他们是否在听
I don't even know if they're listening.
也许他们会听你的话
Maybe they'll listen to you.
做个了断吧
End this now!
-斯凯 -拿着这个
- Skye. - Take this.
-走 -快走
- Come on. - Go.
卡拉 你还是自首吧
Karla? You should turn yourself in.
那我已经试过了 还是算了
I already tried that. No, thanks.
不 求你 不要
No! no! please! don't!
黛西 他们对你做了什么
Daisy, what have they done to you?
你醒了
You're awake.
你可能会觉得昏昏欲睡
You're probably feeling a little drowsy.
我们给你打了助眠的药物
We gave you something to help you sleep.
我的手为什么青了
Why do I have these bruises?
我做了检测
I ran some tests.
淤青是你手臂中毛细血管破裂造成的
The bruising was caused by capillary ruptures in your arms.
X光检测表明从你从锁骨到手指
X-rays showed more than 75 hairline fractures
有75道发丝状裂缝
from your clavicle to your fingers.
我不明白
I... I don't understand.
你没有抑制你的异能 斯凯
You weren't stopping your powers, Skye.
你是把它导向了体内
You were... directing them inward.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
保护套是我用压缩超细纤维做的
I made the casts from compression microfibers
有助于控制震动 减少损害
to help contain the shaking, minimize the damage.
她问的不是这个 西蒙斯
That's not what she means, Simmons.
我们会想出办法的 斯凯
We'll figure this out, Skye.
什么叫 其他人
What do you mean, "Other"?
特殊能力范围太大 意义不明
"Gifted" is both insufficient and too broad.
我认为这些人应该分为两种
I believe there are two categories we're dealing with.
我建议一种叫"能力增强者"
Um, "enhanced" is what I would suggest
比如大卫·安格尔 麦克·彼得森
we call people like David Angar, Mike Peterson --
异能由人为原因产生
people whose gifts were man-made.
而斯凯 蕾娜
Skye, Raina --
她们的异能与生俱来 存于体内
this was inside them, a part of them.
我们必须对他们的异能有更多了解
We need to understand more about their powers,
尤其得找到阻止他们的办法 以防万一
especially how to stop them in case that becomes necessary.
这是首要任务 西蒙斯特工
This is a priority, Agent Simmons.
明白了 长官
Understood, sir.
还有 西蒙斯特工
And, Agent Simmons...
这事只有我们两个知道
Keep this between us.
不要再告诉别人了
Don't bring anyone else in.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我给科尔森和斯凯都留了我的报告
I left Coulson and Skye copies of my report.
我想你肯定建议了
I assume you're recommending
不让斯凯继续执行任务吧
Skye be removed from active duty.
我是建议让斯凯离开神盾局
I'm recommending skye leave S.H.I.E.L.D. altogether.
她要面对的问题太多了
It's too much for her to deal with --
情感上和身体上都是
Emotionally, physically.
她需要一个安全的地方来解决这些问题
She needs to be somewhere safe to do that.
她和我们在一起就很安全
She is safe with us.
你真这么认为吗 巴林岛的事之后
You really believe that? After Bahrain?
你最清楚这会有多糟的结果
You better than anyone knows how badly this can end.
我们是斯凯最亲的人了
We're as close to a family as Skye has.
是吗
Yeah.
她很喜欢你
She likes you.
你愿考虑继续为我们做顾问吗
Would you consider consulting for us?
不行 我可以推荐别人 但我不行
No. I can suggest someone, but it can't be me.
神盾局一点都没变
S.H.I.E.L.D. hasn't changed.
什么都没变
None of it's changed.
我当初离开是有原因的
There was a reason I moved on back then.
现在还有了另一个原因
And I have another reason now.
她的照片就在我桌上
Her photo's on my desk.
再见 梅琳达
Goodbye, Melinda.
我们的车来了 走吧
Our ride's here. Let's go.
你是对的
You were right.
有一阵 一切都崩溃了
For a while there, it all went to hell.
情况很糟
It was bad.
但现在芭比和我为一个组织工作
But now Bobbi and I work for an organization,
弗瑞留下的残骸中 衍生出的产物
an outlier that came out of the wreckage from what Fury left.
什么组织 迈克
What organization, Mack?
你到底在为谁工作
Who the hell are you working for?
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D.
真正的神盾局
The real S.H.I.E.L.D.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
闹够了吗
You done yet?
你为什么不带走黛西
Why didn't you take Daisy?
为什么
Why?
她需要你
She needs you.
她需要摆脱那些控制着她的禽兽
She needs to be away from those animals that have her.
我们做什么你管不着
What we do is none of your concern.
那带我来这里做什么
Then why am I here?
因为你制♥造♥了太多事端[噪音]
Because you're making too much noise.
噪音
Noise?
我敲响了战鼓
I'm sounding a battle cry!
我要保护我们免遭神盾局迫♥害♥
I'm protecting us from S.H.I.E.L.D.
根本没有"我们"可言 你不是我们的一员
There is no "us." You're not one of us.
你不过是个科学实验
You're a science experiment.
那我怎么办
So what happens to me, then?
这轮不到我决定
That's not for me to decide.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表