剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?
因为我们都有秘密
Because we all have our secrets.
比如你母舰货舱里的那个
You have one sitting in the cargo hold of your ship.
有些人不配被原谅
Some people just don't deserve forgiveness.
卡拉 她该得到原谅
Kara, She does.
只有戈登知道我们到底在哪
Gordon's the only one who knows where we are.
这让我们与世隔绝 很隐蔽也很安全
Keeps us secret and safe from the outside world.
蕾娜的天赋是可以看见即将发生的事
Raina's gift may allow her to see things before they happen.
如何根据你看到的预兆行动只能由我说了算
Any decisions based on your gift will be made by me.
是谁决定让你在这地方
Who decided you should have final say
发号♥施令的
in all the decisions around here?
科尔森一直在全球
Coulson has been moving alarming amounts of
调动大量的资源
resources all over the globe.
和这些活动都有关联的就是个代号♥ 西塔规程
Linking all these activities is a code name -- theta protocol.
要告诉我西塔规程是什么吗
You want to tell me what theta protocol is?
不行
No.
-萨姆 -比利
- Sam. - Billy.
美国航♥空♥220次航♥班♥提前3分钟到了
Uh, American Flight 220 gets in three minutes early.
收到 你昨晚怒退《使命召唤》是怎么回事
Copy that. And what was with you rage-quitting "C.O.D." last night?
还问我 你老屠点是怎么回事
What's up -- what's up with you and all the spawn kills?
所以才叫《黑色行动》啊 比利
It's called "black ops" for a reason, Billy.
还一直冲着麦克风嚼椒盐脆饼干
And -- and crunching pretzels in my ear the whole time.
给姐姐打电♥话♥
航程顺利吗 长官
How was your flight, sir?
又是中间座位
Another middle seat.
但我记得给你拿了这个
But I remembered to bring you this.
太赞 谢谢你 长官
Sweet. Thank you, sir.
真希望他们永远不关张
Hope they never go out of business.
西蒙斯在九头蛇适应得不错
So, Simmons is adjusting nicely to Hydra.
一年前
她比看上去要坚强
She's tougher than she looks.
斯凯跟梅的训练也进行得很好
Skye's doing well in her training with May,
崔普也加入了我们
and Trip's on board full-time.
新招来的人呢
Well, what about the new recruits?
比利说哈特利和亨特
Billy says that Hartley and Hunter
把他的啤酒都喝光了
keep drinking all of his beer.
这并不意外
Not surprised to hear that.
冈萨雷斯特工有新消息吗
Any update on Agent Gonzales?
可惜 没有
Unfortunately, no.
他很可能是被九头蛇干掉了
There's a pretty good chance that Hydra took him out.
继续找
Keep looking.
菲兹呢 有进展吗
And, uh...Fitz? Any progress?
有点吧
Some.
梅还是以为你去伦敦招人了吗
Does May still think you're on a recruiting trip to London?
是啊 所以我没多少时间
She does, which is why I don't have a lot of time here.
好的 长官 首先 您需要...
Okay. Well, sir, first, you are going to need --
胸卡 当然了
A lanyard. Yes, I do.
蓝灰的 低调 阳刚
Blue and gray --- subtle, masculine,
跟新的三角形设计完美契合
gels nicely with the new triangular design.
我们要管这叫什么
What are we calling this, anyway?
西塔规程 长官
The theta protocol, sir.
西塔规程
Theta protocol.
你得给我写下来
I need you to write that down for me.
我得说
I gotta tell you.
保住天空航母这么大的秘密可不容易
It's not easy keeping something as big as a helicarrier a secret.
神盾局特工
第二季 第二十集
神盾局特工
第二季 第二十集
如今
索科威亚危机逆转
索科威亚危机逆转
索科威亚危机逆转
索科威亚危机逆转
我摊牌
Cards on the table.
显然 你和弗瑞一直挺忙活
Obviously, you and Fury have been keeping busy.
没办法 我一向以组织为重
What can I say? I'm a company man.
神盾局陷落后 弗瑞认为我们需要一个保障
With the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D., Fury felt we needed a failsafe,
毫无记录的东西
something completely off the books,
仅限紧急情况使用的东西
a "break in case of emergency" type of thing.
看来你是好好使用了
Seems like you broke it wide open.
还拯救了大局
And saved the day in the process.
上周发生的事的确很不好消化
What's transpired over the last week is a lot to take in.
我知道
I know.
当我得知这艘母舰撑过了九头蛇的攻击
When I found out that this ship had survived Hydra's attack
而且依然携带着机密货物
and still had that classified cargo onboard,
而你在我的基地里安插了间谍
that you placed spies on my base,
我甚至无法保护自己的人
that I couldn't keep my own people safe...
我觉得自己这个局长没当好
I felt like I'd failed as director.
事实上 我的确没当好
And the truth is, I did.
政♥变♥让人不禁去思考这样的事
A coup will make you think about things like that.
我想一个人抗 这是我的错
I tried to do it all alone. That was a mistake.
即使是弗瑞 当年也有世界理事会的监管
Even Fury had a World Council watching over him,
和指引
providing guidance.
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
统一神盾局
One S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我做局长 你做顾问
where I operate as director, under your advisement.
这样 我们既有酷炫的地下基地又有母舰
This way, we'll have a cool underground base and a boat.
我不好回绝阻止了奥创屠♥杀♥
It's hard to argue with a man who prevented Ultron
数千民众的人
from killing thousands of people.
但还有很多仗我们要打
But there are plenty more battles to be won,
有一场就近在咫尺
and one closer to home
恐怕天空航母也解决不了
that I fear the helicarrier won't solve.
她天天都陪着他
She's been in there every day.
你觉得他醒来后 她会留下吗
You think she'll stay when he wakes up?
她说她想带他回家
She says she wants to take him home,
谁知道那是什么意思
whatever that means.
其他的她不肯多说 至少不肯跟我说
She won't say much else about it -- not to me, anyway.
可以拿下来了 帕拉马斯特工
You can go ahead and take that off now, Agent Palamas.
谢谢
Thanks.
考虑到一切情况 你的脑部扫描结果还挺正常的
Your brain scans look rather normal, considering.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你当然还会有些记忆缺失
Well, you'll still have some memory gaps, obviously,
但影响了你行为的
but any part of the Hydra indoctrination
九头蛇洗♥脑♥都已被消除了
that was affecting your actions is gone.
你的头脑又属于自己了
Your mind's your own again.
谢谢你们两个
Thank you -- both of you.
老实说 得知巴克希的死
Honestly, I think knowing Bakshi's gone
对我的帮助最大了
has helped more than anything.
你跟我一样清楚他是怎样的禽兽
You know as well as I do what a monster he was.
你曾跟莫尔斯特工一起在九头蛇卧底 不是吗
You were undercover at Hydra with Agent Morse, weren't you?
算是吧
Well, sort of.
我当时并不知道她在
I didn't know she was there at the time.
她当时染了黑发
She had very dark hair.
不过她关键时刻救了我一命
But she did save my life when it came --
没事的 我在呢 你安全了
It's okay. I'm here. You're safe now.
更好的是 你不是光着屁♥股♥
Added bonus -- you're not naked
扎着一身的针
with needles poking out of your skin.
斯凯 我们怎么...
Skye, why are we --
不
No.
没事的
It's okay.
你可以信任他们
You can trust them.
他们是我的朋友 他们救了你
They're my friends. They helped save you.
你就不该来救我
You never should have come for me.
我当然得去
I had to.
嘉颖本不会允许的...
Jiaying wouldn't allow it if I --
那是有原因的
There's a reason for that.
这么多年 我们之所以平安无事
The only thing that's kept us safe all these years
就因为没人知道我们
is that we were a secret.
现在神盾局知道了我们的存在
Now S.H.I.E.L.D. knows we exist.
他们不找到来世不会罢休的
And they won't stop till they find Afterlife.
蓝♥光♥ 真的
Blue light? Really?
从你儿子的每个毛孔中散发出来
Spilling out of your son, from every pore.
等他到了年龄 会穿过迷雾的 迈克尔
He'll go through the mist when he comes of age, Michael,
而且他会很美丽
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表