剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
很多事情都让我担心
A lot bothers me.
比如我们过度专注于寻找科尔森
It bothers me that we've been so focused on Coulson
和弗瑞的工具箱
and Fury's toolbox --
居然还跟踪菲兹
I mean, we have a -- have a tail on Fitz, for god's sakes.
九头蛇还在呢
It's not like Hydra's gone.
科尔森或许有很多问题
Coulson may be a lot of things,
但他不是我们的敌人
but he's not the enemy.
你这口气像亨特
You sound like Hunter.
或许这件事上他是对的
Well, he might have been right on this one.
是啊 我心里也有疑惑
Yeah, I've been wondering that myself.
现在唯一能前进的办法
The only way to move forward right now
就是查明真♥相♥
is to get the truth out.
有办法从弗瑞的工具箱里找到真♥相♥吗
Any idea how to get the truth out of Fury's toolbox?
办法♥正♥乘着运输机飞过来呢
It's flying in from the aircraft carrier as we speak.
他们要运来最先进的新一代光纤激光器
They're bringing in some state-of-the-art, next-gen fiber laser.
能切开振金吗
That can cut through vibranium?
如果有任何东西能的话
If anything can.
很好
Good.
也该真♥相♥大白了
It's time we have it all out in the open.
其实并没那么简单
It's not exactly quite so simple.
西蒙斯 你干了什么
Simmons, what did you do?
我复♥制♥了工具箱
I duplicated the box --
把弗瑞的工具箱换成了假的
Switched out Fury's real box for a fake,
这段时间我一直在假装研究它 而...
and all this time, I've been pretending to be working on it, when --
真的工具箱在哪
Where is the real box now?
菲兹拿走了
Fitz has it.
我不知道还能向谁求助
I didn't know who else to turn to.
现在你是这里我唯一信任的人
The -- you're the only one I can trust here anymore.
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
墨西哥 提华纳
多谢你寄来的照片
Thanks for the picture --
帮我弄清了很多事
Really helped clear some things up.
等等 妈妈 你说什么人
Wait, mom, what men?
他们什么时候打的电♥话♥
When exactly did they call?
好 如果他们再打来 什么都不要说
Okay, if they call again, don't say a word.
我得挂了 有机会再打来
I've got to go -- call when I can.
33号♥特工
Agent 33.
你气色不错嘛
You're looking well.
喂 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
过来一趟怎么样
Why don't you drop by?
很想和你叙叙旧
Love to catch up.
你脸上的那个面具
That mask on your face --
还有其他的吗
Got any more of those lying around?
恐怕没有
Afraid not.
至少我个性讨喜
At least I have my winning personality.
他们没伤害你吧
They didn't hurt you, did they?
没有 我很好 你不该来的
No, I'm okay. You shouldn't have come.
这家伙现在还没杀了我 说明他们需要我
Fact that this guy hasn't killed me yet means they need me.
麦克
Mike.
沃德
Ward.
转过身
Turn around.
你知道该做什么
You know what needs to happen.
都拿出来
All of it.
沃德
Ward.
我很荣幸 你居然带机器人来
I'm flattered -- bringing the robot along
只为了和我坐下谈谈
just for a sit-down with me.
你不必假谦虚
There's no need for false modesty.
你我心里都清楚你的本事
We both know you're that good.
不过老实说 这不是为了抓你
But frankly, this isn't about you.
我想要更大的目标 斯特拉克 李斯特
I'm after bigger fish -- Strucker, List.
帮不了你 我已经不在九头蛇了
Can't help you -- not in Hydra anymore.
但你曾经在
But you were.
即使那时 我也只是听说过他们
Even then, I only knew them by reputation --
从没亲眼见过
never met either.
你又装谦虚了
Again with the false modesty.
你一向神通广大
You're resourceful.
你肯定有什么熟人
Bet you know a guy who knows a guy.
要知道 上次我提议合作的时候
You know, last time I suggested we work together,
你说我是该死的骗子
you called me a deluded son of a bitch.
情况变了
Things change.
我在和你谈协议 帮助我
I'm offering you a deal -- help me,
我就给你自♥由♥ 消除全部罪名
and I'll let you walk away, free and clear --
再也不用提心吊胆地生活了
No more looking over your shoulder.
天上掉下这样的好事 一般都是谎言
When something's too good to be true, it's a lie.
我没有撒谎
Not lying.
我之前跟你来过硬的
I tried the stick with you before --
效果并不好 所以这回我给你甜头
It didn't work so well, so I'm offering a carrot.
接着说
I'm listening.
帮我打进去
Get me inside.
事成之后 我会安排你接受塔希提规程
After that, I put you through the Tahiti protocol,
然后你就自♥由♥了
and then you're free to go.
消除我的记忆
Wipe my memories.
这听起来更像威胁而不是甜头
Well, that sounds like a threat, not a carrot.
我喜欢现在的我
I like who I am.
一个杀人犯和叛徒吗
A murderer and a traitor.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的提议是你唯一的选择
My offer's the only way you leave here.
我冒了很大的险
I'm taking a huge chance.
你完全可以逃跑
You could have run.
但你没有
You didn't.
你为了她甘愿冒险被抓 这说明了什么
You risked your freedom for her -- that says something,
说明你心底或许仍有善良
says that maybe there's still good left in you.
也许加勒特和你的家人没把那完全毁掉
Maybe Garrett, your family didn't destroy all that.
塔希提规程能抹去所有不堪
Tahiti will erase all the bad,
让你成为你想要的样子 重新来过
let you be the man you want to be, start over.
一笔勾销吗
Free and clear.
我以神盾局局长的身份向你保证
I give you my word as director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我也许认识一个人
I might know a guy.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不要
No!
我还希望调整过后的氢氟酸
I'd just hoped the highly modified hydrofluoric acid
-也许能 -别装了
- might cr-- - Stop.
我告诉她真♥相♥了
I told her the truth.
什么真♥相♥
Truth about what, exactly?
菲兹把弗瑞的工具箱掉包了
Fitz replaced Fury's toolbox with a fake,
然后带着真的逃走了
ran off with the real one,
你一直在为他打掩护
and you've been covering for him since.
没人愿意这样
Nobody's happy about it.
我知道你很困惑
I understand you're confused --
该相信谁 该效忠于谁
who to trust, where to put your loyalties.
是啊
Yes, I am.
但我们已经失去科尔森 工具箱和菲兹了
But we've lost Coulson, the box, and Fitz.
我早晚得去告诉冈萨雷斯
Eventually, I'm gonna have to tell Gonzales
和其他理事会成员
and the rest of the board what happened.
除非我们能用别的办法找到科尔森
Unless we can find Coulson another way.
你了解麦克·彼得森的装备
You know Mike Peterson's hardware.
你想让我入侵他的信♥号♥♥吗
You want me to try to tap into his feed?
有什么问题吗
Will that be a problem?
一个让科尔森和菲兹摆脱罪名的机会
An opportunity to exonerate Coulson and fitz?
当然没问题
No, it's not a problem.
我会随时向你们汇报的
I'll keep you updated.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我们想找到斯凯 好吧
We want to find Skye, yes, okay?
但和我们做交易的是
But we are making a deal with...
魔鬼
The devil.
很遗憾 伙计 这是工作内容之一
I'm afraid it's in the job description, mate --
为达到目的与可恶之人结盟
Expedient alliances with despicable characters.
那你会和芭比合作
You'd work with Bobbi?
不会 没可能
No, not a chance.
你说得是
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表