剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
来了
It's coming!
做好准备
Get ready!
走 快走
Go, man, go!
打死它 杀了它
Get it. Kill it!
见到动的东西就开火
Shoot anything that moves.
救命
Help.
他伤到我了
He -- he got me.
他会把我们都杀光
He'll kill us all.
把枪给我
Give me that damn thing.
退后
Get back!
开火 快开火
Shoot it! Shoot it now!
不
No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 求你了
No! No, please!
不
No!
想活命你就得牺牲一切
You need to sacrifice everything if you want to survive.
真有趣 因为我打算...
That's funny. 'Cause I thought I would just...
好吧 这也是种办法
Yeah, that's one way to go.
想来瓶啤酒吗
Want a beer?
现在才早上六点 你是海明威吗
It's 6:00 in the morning. What, are you Hemingway?
真的吗
No, is that real?
我们什么时候飞过北极的
When did we cross the North Pole?
一小时前
An hour ago.
我的天 在这上面太难算时间了
Oh, my gosh. It's hard to keep track in this thing.
我们穿梭各个时区
We shouldn't have to stay on clock
就不该在意时间了
when we're moving through time zones.
这都...两天跨了三个大♥陆♥了吧
I mean, what is that -- three continents in two days?
如果把柏林也算上 我们只在那里待了三小时
If you count Berlin. We were only there three hours.
是啊 我们一走进那间公♥寓♥
Yeah, we knew that Inhuman call was a hoax
看见那个大♥麻♥烟斗 就知道异人报案是恶作剧了
as soon as we stepped foot in the apartment, saw that bong.
我在楼道里就闻到了
I could smell it from the hallway.
求关注的二货
Jokers. Hungry for attention.
还渴求薯片
And potato chips.
如果零食算是种超能力
If the munchies was a superpower,
那他们都够格签《索科威亚协议》了
they'd be signing the Sokovia Accords as we speak.
你应该让我帮你修整洛拉
You should let me work on Lola.
我警告过你了 洛拉上的东西
I warned you. Everything in Lola
-都是定制的 -嗯 都是定制的
- is custom. - Yeah, yeah, everything is custom.
但总算是有点事做啊
But it would be something to do.
从你那儿赢钱的机会太少了 长官
There's only so many times a guy can win cash off you...sir.
你不能再那么叫我了
You got to stop calling me that.
我们受命返回总部
We're being called back to H.Q.
他们说原因了吗
They say why?
补充供给是十天之后啊
We're not due for a restock for another 10 days.
不知道 他们说是机密
No idea. They said it's classified.
如今什么都是机密
Oh, everything is nowadays.
好吧 我们得做全面清点
All right, we'll need full inventory.
药品 食品 燃料电池
Medical, provisions, fuel cells,
告诉全体人员 如果不参加下次行动
and make sure you tell the crew they'll need to call ahead
要事先请假
if they want off our next deployment.
汤普森特工...
Agent Thompson...
不知是什么事
Wonder what that's about.
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
能见到菲兹和西蒙斯也好
It'll be good to see Fitz and Simmons.
-还有梅 -我觉得你比我更期待
- And May. - Mm. I think you look forward to that more than I do.
他犯了什么错
What was his mistake?
你们知道我不会说的
You know I'm not gonna talk.
他没想到你会后踢
He didn't anticipate your back kick.
放松了警惕
Opened himself up.
他错在他拍地认输了
His mistake was he tapped out.
派珀
Piper.
好了 各位
Okay, people!
怎么 没见过有史以来最大的飞机吗
What, you never seen the biggest plane ever built before?!
下一组 上垫子
Next pairing, on the mat!
过了多久
How long has it been?
在空中飞了六周
Six weeks in the air.
只有昆式战斗机着陆过
Only the Quinjet touched down.
这破了和风一号♥的纪录了吧
Is that a record for Zephyr One?
是啊
It is.
本该飞得更久的
It was supposed to be even longer.
知道谁叫我们回来的吗
You know who called us in?
知道
I do.
你
You?
好吧 那是真出事了
Okay. Now I know something's up.
我得到洛杉矶执法部门朋友的消息
I got word from contacts in law enforcement, Los Angeles.
两个平民被残忍♥杀害了
Two civilians were violently killed.
神秘烧伤 头被打烂
Mysterious burns, heads bashed in,
脊柱被从身体里抽出来
spine pulled out of his -- .
虽然有很多互相矛盾的描述 但都认为很奇怪
Many conflicting accounts, but all agree...it was odd.
奇怪 那不是我们的专长吗
Odd? Isn't that our wheelhouse?
准许进入
他说得对
He's right.
为什么叫我们回来
Why call us in?
我们本可这就赶往现场
We could be headed to the scene right now
确认是否有能力增强者出没
to confirm the presence of an enhanced person,
如果真有的话
if there is one.
如果确认了 我们就收押登记
If it checks out, we bag and tag.
在飞行途中就能弄好
We handle these on the fly.
我不太想在通信系统里说这件事
Didn't exactly want to send this out on the wire.
梅 你又开始有所隐瞒了
May, you're not sharing again.
现在可以说出来了
Now would be a really good time to share.
警♥察♥还收押了另一名受害者
The police also have another victim in custody.
情况危急
Critical condition.
注射镇定剂后 他提到了一个女孩
Under sedation, he mentioned seeing a girl,
说是新闻上的那个
saying it was the one from the news.
震波女
Quake.
所以你不想在通信系统里说
Which you didn't want to send over the wire.
你们被从黛西的案子上撤下来了
You were pulled off Daisy's case.
局长认为她太多次从我们手里逃脱
The Director thinks she slipped through our fingers too many times.
局长认为是你故意放跑了她
The Director thinks you let her.
不是的 我们追踪过她 她来去无影
No, we pursued her. She was a ghost.
反正他明智无比地决定 禁止你们再去追踪她了
Well, in his infinite wisdom, he says you're now forbidden to.
那你跟我们说这些的原因是
But you're telling us this because...?
怕万一我们想采取行动
In case we want to do something about it.
听着 警方正式报告出来前
Look, I can bury this until the
我可以瞒住这事
official police report comes through.
能为我们争取几小时的时间
That'll buy us a few hours lead time.
去洛杉矶实地调查一下
Get to L.A., sniff around.
好 我们在洛杉矶有在职异人特工
Yeah. We have an active Inhuman asset in Los Angeles
而且马上就该查她岗了
that's due for a check-in soon enough.
这能作为我们前往的理由
It'll justify our presence there,
但一旦报告出来了 他们就会把我们撤走
but as soon as the report's filed, they'll pull us out.
然后就会派武装部队去追踪她
And the armed forces will be sent in after her.
并且准许射杀
With orders to kill.
准许射杀
To kill?
她毕竟涉嫌多起谋杀
If she's responsible for these bodies.
那不是黛西的作风
That's not Daisy's M.O.
对外界而言 她是震波女
The world knows her as Quake,
是一个抢银行毁大桥的亡命之徒
and Quake is an outlaw who takes down banks and bridges.
得了
Oh, come on.
她是在追捕暴♥力♥激进分子
She's hunting violent radicals.
我们都知道她在追踪狂热分子 监察者
We both know she's tracking these fanatics, the Watchdogs,
想切断他们的资金来源
trying to take down their funding,
截断逃跑路线
their -- their escape routes.
不管怎样 你们该赶快做好准备起飞
Regardless, you should fuel up and get back up in the air ASAP.
在军队介入 惹出麻烦前找到她
Find her before the military does something bad.
或是在黛西惹出更大的麻烦前
Or Daisy does something worse.
站住
Stop right there.
今天感觉怎么样啊
How are we feeling today?
我一直在追查武器交易
I've been tracking weapon sales,
我知道有人雇你去偷一件武器
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表