剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
If this were an interrogation,
你都给了我大概九个能搞定你的可视线索了
You'd have given me about nine visual cues to put you away.
或许是10个
Maybe 10.
听着 我
Look, I...
我知道沃德对你们做了什么
I know the story... of what Ward did to you two...
菲兹的大脑是怎么受损的
...how fitz's brain was damaged.
但你们的问题并不在这儿 对吗
That's not your issue, is it?
对
No.
那到底怎么回事
So, what happened?
我们被关在储物舱里扔到了海底
We were in the bottom of the ocean in a storage pod,
被留下等死 然后菲兹
Left for dead, and Fitz --
他说了一些我完全没防备的话
He said something that caught me completely off guard.
明白 那三个字
Ah, those three little words.
对 也不对
Yes. Well, no.
不完全是
I mean, not exactly.
我几乎没有时间去消化他的话
I barely had a moment to process what he was saying
或是考虑我的真实感受
or how I felt about it.
紧接下来 他就把氧气罐给了我
Next thing I know, he's giving me the oxygen,
海水涌了进来 然后...
water's rushing in, and...
他...
He's...
他就那样躺在医院病床上
He's laying there, in the hospital bed.
脸色苍白
He was so pale.
菲兹昏迷了多久
How long was Fitz in the coma?
我生命中最漫长的九天
Nine of the longest days of my life.
而他终于醒过来时 却不能说话
And when it finally broke, he -- he couldn't speak, he...
他就那样盯着我 一脸困惑
He just stared at me, confused.
我满脑子就只想帮他
All I wanted to do was help him.
只想让我最好的朋友恢复原样
All I wanted was my best friend back.
你最好的朋友
Your best friend.
我对他没有过别的想法
I never thought of him as anything else.
虽然如此 我又不敢想象失去他会怎样
That said, I can't imagine my life without him.
我自己也想不明白
It's all very confusing.
你从没告诉过他这些话 是吗
You've never told him any of this, have you?
当然没有
Oh, lord, no.
我明白 这很难
Yeah, it's tough.
我也想给你些建议
I wish I could give you some advice,
可我从来不会先和哪个男人做朋友
but I've never been friends with a guy first.
我的感情从来都是云霄飞车式的
It's always been a roller coaster.
一头扎进去 激♥情♥无限 火花四溢
Fast out of the gate, hit the drop, the turn,
千回百转 突然来个急刹车 然后
the loop, the screeching halt, then...
回到起跑线从头再来
back in line to do it all over again.
这么折腾一趟值得吗
But is the ride worth it?
等这趟结束我再告诉你
I'll let you know when it's over.
不过
You know...
至少你应该和他说实话
At the very least, you should be honest with him.
如果连这点信任都没有...
If you don't have trust...
给我活着回来 好吗
Don't die out there, okay?
那里可是加拿大
It's Canada.
你俩没问题吧
You two okay?
-没事 -都准备好了 长官
- Yeah. - Ready when you are, sir.
很好 去吧
Good. Head on up.
好了 该出发了
All right. Time to go.
我们到圣胡安见
I'll see you in San Juan.
到时见...长官
See you there... sir.
那么...
So...
你和亨特...又和好了
You and Hunter... again.
我知道
I know.
好多次了吧
Been through it enough times.
我知道
I know.
要我说你俩八成是受虐狂
Gluttons for punishment, I'd say.
我们不讨论这个 好吗
Let's not go down this road, okay?
你是个好哥们 可你并不是我哥哥
You're a big brother, but you're not my big brother.
你的感情是你个人的事
Your personal life, that's your business.
我只是想知道另一件事情
I'm just wondering if it means you're bringing Hunter in
你告没告诉亨特
on the other thing.
那件事吗 没有
That? No.
我以为失去了哈特利 你会...
Well, I figured after we lost Hartley, you'd try to --
不 他完全不知道
No, he has no idea.
而我也希望他一直不知道
And I'd like it to stay that way.
明白
Copy that.
不列颠哥伦比亚 温哥华
不好意思 伙计
Excuse me, mate.
快叫救护车 这家伙突然晕过去了
Somebody call an ambulance! This guy just passed out!
很不错嘛
That's impressive.
谢谢 比利
Thanks, Billy.
错了 我是萨姆 比利是矮的那个
No, I'm Sam. Billy's the shorter one.
又搞定两个
Two more down.
这不是萨姆的敲门方式
That's not Sam's knock.
你俩还有敲门暗号♥吗
You two have a knock?
我们可是兄弟
Yeah, we're brothers.
当然有敲门暗号♥
Of course we have a knock.
请刷胸卡
Lanyard, please.
斯凯特工
Agent Skye.
拜托 萨姆
Come on, Sam.
你就不能看一眼猫眼吗
You can't just look through the damn peep hole?
我是比利 萨姆是矮的那个
I'm Billy. Sam's the shorter one.
好吧 我们该走了
Okay. Right. Well, we need to move.
来吧
Come on.
走楼梯
Go for the stairs!
楼梯 收到
Stairs, copy!
投降吧 33号♥特工
Stand down, Agent 33!
我们可以帮你
We can help you!
我不需要你们帮助
I don't need your help.
后面还有更多他们的人
There's more coming.
我们得...这是什么鬼
We need to -- what the hell is that?
梅的邪恶双胞胎 以前的33号♥特工
May's evil twin, formerly known as Agent 33.
我之前还嫌凯尼格兄弟吓人呢
I thought the Koenigs were creepy.
通知科尔森我们出发了
Tell Coulson we're on our way.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
波多黎各 圣胡安
我们来的路上没人跟踪 至少我没发现
No tails on the way in -- none that I could spot, anyway.
那我们就没问题
Then we're good.
你尝过这里的炸大蕉吗
You ever had the fried plantains here?
炸大蕉 吃过啊 怎么了
Tostones? Yeah. Why?
我听说街下边有一家店
I read about this place down the street
还放蟹肉
where they put crab in them.
我很乐意去尝尝
I wouldn't mind trying that.
等我们拯救了世界后就去
You know, after we save the world.
迭戈给我发短♥信♥了
Diego texted me.
他会晚到 他总是晚到
He's gonna be late. He's always late.
他说他会在广场那一边等我们
Said he'd meet us on the other side of the plaza.
你的这个线人 我们能相信他吗
This contact of yours, can we trust him?
他是个政客 所以不能 但他喜欢我
He's a politician, so, no, but he likes me.
他能给我们搞到建筑平面图吗
And he can get us those architectural plans?
能 还能让当地警♥察♥不插手我们的行动
Yes, and he'll keep the local cops off of us.
事情可能会变得棘手 取决于我们在哪挖
Things could get sticky, depending on where we're digging.
帽子
Hats.
真希望我是那种戴帽子好看的人
Wish I was a hat guy.
有些人戴帽子很帅的
Some guys can really pull that look off, you know?
怎么 太小了吗
What? Too small?
作为一个
You know, for a guy
准备炸翻一整座地下城的人来说
who's about to blow up a chunk of an underground city,
你好像不怎么担忧
you don't seem fazed.
你有所顾虑
You have concerns.
只是想确认我们来这儿
Just want to make sure that we're here
是为了摧毁那件武器 而不是带回去
to destroy that weapon, not recover it.
为什么要带回去呢
Why would we do that?
弗瑞一定会那么做
That's what Fury would do.
我可不是他
I'm not Fury.
当然
No.
但他把重担交给你 一定有原因
But he did hand you the keys to the kingdom for a reason.
看看你身边的人
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表