剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你有那么多硬件
You got all that hardware.
用其中一件武器帮我们逃跑吧
Use one of those weapons and get us out of here.
是啊 我就没想到这点吗
Right. Because I didn't think of that.
至少你的嘲讽技能还在
At least your sarcasm still works.
他们关闭了手臂武器
They disabled the arm.
用不了了
It's dead.
那个能瞬移的家伙呢
What about that teleporting guy?
他会来救我们出去吗
He coming to help us out?
我希望不要
I hope not.
我认为他们在追踪他
I think they're tracking him.
那会给我的族人带来危险
He'd put all my people at risk.
是啊
Yeah.
我的人也敌不过他们
My people are just as outmatched.
但他们还是会搏命一试
Only they're stupid enough to try it.
如果我们想逃出去 就得靠自己
So if we want out of here, we got to do it ourselves.
我叫林肯
I'm Lincoln.
谢谢 博士 九头蛇万岁
Thank you, Doctor. Hail hydra.
斯特拉克对我们的进展很满意
Well, Strucker's most pleased with our progress.
他热切希望能亲眼见到这些实验对象
And he's very anxious to see the subjects with his own eyes.
他们两个 确实是很有趣的对照
They are an interesting contrast, these two.
这个 被称为死亡战士的这个
This one, the one they call Deathlok --
他经过了机械改造
His modifications are mechanical,
是人工用科学方法塑造出来的
bestowed by science, by man.
而另一个呢
And the other?
他的特殊能力是内在的
His oddities are intrinsic,
靠大自然的力量不知怎样形成的
somehow bestowed upon him by nature.
是的
Yes.
但知道其中的差别
But knowing the difference
并不意味着就能重造这些能力
is not the same thing as re-creating it.
为了这个目的 我希望...
And to that end, I hope to --
能隔离出其中的基因成分 是的
To isolate the genetic component, yes.
这两个人基因成分的对比可能很有价值
A comparison between the two could be invaluable.
怀特霍尔博士认为想有发现就要实验
Dr. Whitehall believed discovery requires experimentation.
我真是怀念他
I do miss him.
我也是
As do I.
但世界总要继续
But the world moves on,
我们也得忠于新的事业
and we form new allegiances.
我很高兴听到你这样说
I'm very glad to hear that...
尤其 我们还要
especially as we proceed
继续进行实验
with the experimentation.
开始了
Here we go.
这就是你的计划吗
That's your plan?
听你的语气 似乎并不赞同
I take it from your expression, you're not dazzled.
为什么要派小队潜入
Why send a small infiltration unit?
为什么不直接全面攻击
Why not a full-on assault?
将基地炸毁
Blow the base to particles.
我不希望牺牲被关押的犯人们
I'd rather not sacrifice the prisoners.
能把他们救出来是最理想的
Rescue is ideal.
我们甚至不知道九头蛇到底抓了多少人
We don't even know how many people Hydra's holding.
我不太想让我的人以身涉险
I'm not sure I'm willing to put my people at risk.
你不需要
You don't have to.
我已经选好我自己的手下了
I've already got my own people picked out.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
恶心想吐
Nauseous.
要不要我去...
You want me to get --
不用 不是因为受伤 那没什么
Oh, no, not from getting shot. That's nothing.
是他们两个
It's those two.
我觉得他们好像是...真爱
I think they actually... like each other.
别想那些 当心你的伤就好
Just, um, just focus on your wound.
就不会那么心烦了
It'll be less unsettling.
想不想来驾驶一下
You want to take the stick?
我可以教你
I could teach you.
来吧 我觉得你会喜欢飞行的
Come on. I think you'd like to fly.
不 不要
No. No.
要我驾驶 我就会开去米克诺斯岛或考艾岛
If I fly, I'm taking us to Mykonos or Kauai.
这么说 你不喜欢我们的计划吗
So, you don't like our plan?
格兰特 神盾局让我紧张
Grant, S.H.I.E.L.D. makes me nervous.
你不是已经实现对科尔森的承诺了吗
Didn't you already fulfill your promise to Coulson?
但我还没有实现对你的承诺
But not my promise to you.
在事情结束之前 我还需要
There's still one more thing I need from him
从他那里得到一样东西
before this is over.
喂
Yeah.
可以行动了 上吧
Green light! Go!
梅特工
Agent May.
长官
Sir.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我也很高兴回来
Nice to be back.
会有警卫一直守在你们身边
You'll be accompanied by guards at all times.
他们每个人都会毫不犹豫地杀死你
Each of whom will shoot you without hesitation.
记住这一点
Remember that.
梅其实很友好的
May's actually pretty friendly...
只要你和混她熟了
once you get to know her.
先生们 走吧
Gentlemen.
你终于回来了
You finally come back,
却把格兰特·沃德带来了基地
and you bring Grant Ward onto the base.
希望你这个计划能顺利
I hope this plan of yours works.
我也希望如此
You and me both.
不到一小时前
This video feed was streamed
死亡战士的眼睛传输出了这段视频
from deathlok's eye less than an hour ago.
怎么回事
what happened?
看来九头蛇摘除了他的眼睛
It appears hydra removed his eye.
我们有麻烦了
Well, we've got a problem.
没有了死亡战士的监控
Without deathlok's feed,
我们在那里就没有眼线了
we don't have eyes on the ground.
不是的
Not true.
我有内线 苏尼尔·巴克希
I have a man working on the inside... Sunil Bakshi.
我知道巴克希 他是九头蛇的人
I know Bakshi. He's a hydra agent.
现在不是了 他现在为我卖♥♥命了
Not anymore. Now he works for me.
你不也是九头蛇的人吗
Says the hydra agent.
我跟九头蛇的关系已经到头了
My days with hydra are over.
我现在只是个独♥立♥第三方 想做出弥补
Just an independent contractor trying to make amends.
我们表示怀疑
We remain skeptical.
也难怪 但我相信利用巴克希
With good cause, but I believe using Bakshi
是我们成功打入九头蛇基地的唯一方法
is the only way for us to successfully infiltrate this base.
基地位于北极圈
The base is in the arctic circle
方圆几英里一览无遗 九头蛇会发现我们的
with nothing around for miles. Hydra would see this is coming.
所以我必须带一小队人进去
Which is why it's critical I take in a small team.
我先问清楚 科尔森特工
And just to be clear, Agent Coulson,
你到底有什么目的
What is your objective here?
我们先救出被囚禁的能力增强者
We rescue the enhanced prisoners,
然后毁掉导弹防御系统
then disable the missile-defense system
让神盾局的飞机能安全驶入
So that S.H.I.E.L.D. Jets can fly in safely
炸毁基地
to bomb the facility.
你真觉得一小队人就能做到这些
You really believe a small team can do this?
我的队伍就可以
My team can.
那我们就进行投票吧
Then I suppose we should put this matter to a vote.
莫尔斯特工
Agent Morse.
我同意
I'm in.
韦弗特工和奥利弗特工
Agents Weaver and Oliver.
不行 太冒险了
No. Too risky.
我同意
I agree.
明白
Understood.
但我投票赞成
But I'm voting to go ahead with this.
关键性的一票在你了 梅特工
That leaves you with the deciding vote, Agent May.
我想先跟科尔森特工单独说几句
I'd like a word in private with Agent Coulson first.
你看起来很沮丧
You look upset.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
我替她感到难过
I feel sorry for her.
你真该看到她跟沃德在飞机上的样子
Yeah, well, should've seen her back on the plane with Ward.
他俩像是相爱了
Seems the two of them are in love with each other.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表