剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
and he'll be beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看起来很不错
You're looking very well.
你是对的
You were right.
这一切的确是天赋[恩赐]
It is a gift... all of it.
我只需要接受它
I just needed to embrace it --
接受我在这里的生活 我的使命
embrace my life here, my...purpose --
帮助我的族人
to help my people.
你所看到的索科威亚的危机
Your vision of the devastation of Sokovia
向我们所有人证明了你的价值
has proved your value -- to all of us.
你还看到别的预兆了吗
Have you had any more visions?
现在总能看到
All the time now.
我开始感到平静了 不再害怕 痛苦
I'm starting to feel at peace, less fraught with fear and pain.
不过有时
Though sometimes, it's...
不好区分预兆和梦境
hard to tell what's a vision and what's a dream.
或许我能帮你
Well, maybe I can help.
昨晚 我看到了一样
Last night, I saw something...
美丽奇特的东西
beautifully peculiar.
很难形容
It's hard to describe.
是一块大石头 但又不是石头
It was a giant stone, but not a stone.
然后它突然又变成了海洋
And then, suddenly... it was like an ocean,
海浪拍打岸边
waves crashing against the shore.
等等
Hold on.
这块石头
This stone...
上面是不是有很深的洞
Were there deep cavities carved into it?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
这可能毁灭我们
This could mean the end of us.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你们以前遇到过它吗
Have you come across this before?
只听过祖先流传下来的故事
Only through stories passed down by our ancestors.
是克里族的东西 很危险 是用来毁灭我们的
It's Kree, dangerous, intended to destroy our people.
但他们不是创造了我们吗
But didn't they make us?
然后他们又认定我们是个错误
Then they decided we were a mistake.
戈登 你能找到它吗 确认它的存在
Gordon, do you think you could locate it, confirm it exists?
如果是克里族的东西 我或许能顺藤摸瓜
If it's Kree, I suppose I could find a connection to tether.
但也只能找到那附近
But it'll only put me in the vicinity.
或许我能帮忙
Maybe I could help.
如果我看到了那地方 就能认出来
If I see the place, I'll know it.
我们一起去会更容易找到
It will be easier if we're together.
去吧
Go.
找到它
Find it.
就是这里
This is it.
它就在这里
It's here.
这里眼熟吗
Does any of this look familiar?
不
No.
我记得一扇红门
I remember a red door.
我以为你会更开心点 至少感到满足
Thought you'd be happier. Or at least content.
一切都在恢复正轨了
Things are getting back to the way they were.
你真这么想吗
You really believe that?
还是你希望如果你能原谅科尔森
Or do you hope that if you forgive Coulson,
亨特也会原谅你
Hunter will do the same for you?
你说蕾娜善于操纵人
You said Raina's manipulative.
她危险吗
But is she dangerous?
要看你如何定义"危险"了
That depends on how you define "dangerous."
她说服戈登和斯凯去营救林肯
She convinced Gordon and Skye to go after Lincoln
尽管他们知道那么做并不安全
even though they knew it wasn't safe.
黛西很坚强 这遗传了你
Daisy's strong. She gets that from you.
但如果她有事 我会亲手
But if she's not okay, I will personally
把蕾娜肮脏狡猾的心扯出来
rip out Raina's little, tainted rat heart!
还是不了
Or not.
随你的意思
W-whatever you want.
你最初遇到她时 她什么样
Who was she when you first met her?
她当时一无所有 没有家人 没有居所
She had nothing -- no family, no home.
但她却说服一个咖啡馆的老板给她剩下的点心吃
Somehow, she convinced this cafe owner to bring her old pastries...
说服一位裁缝给她
Persuaded a tailor to give her
边角料 好让她做裙子
leftover fabric so she could make dresses.
聪明
Resourceful.
是自私
Selfish.
很快 她就开始索要新鲜出炉的点心
Soon, she demanded the warm, fresh pastries,
而不是剩的
not the stale ones.
既然他们肯给她棉布 那何不要丝绸呢
If they were willing to give her cotton, why not silk?
我从没见过她不想要什么
I've never seen her not want something.
你觉得她现在想要什么
What is it you think she wants now?
我羡慕你 因为嘉颖需要你
I've envied you because Jiaying needs you.
你带人进出来世
You bring people in and out of Afterlife.
而我只是个讨厌鬼
I'm just an annoyance.
不是这样的 你的天赋很了不起
Oh, that's not true. Your gift is incredible.
我从未见过这样的
I've never seen anything like it.
但我并不是被选中之人
But I wasn't chosen.
她为什么那么严格控制穿过迷雾的人数
Why does she bring so few through the mist?
站住
Stop!
我♥操♥...
Holy...
是瞬移者
It's the teleporter.
他们冲着下甲板的货物去了
They're going for the cargo on the lower deck.
他们知道我们来了 我们得走了
They know we're here. We need to go.
戈登 就是这里
Gordon, this is it.
等等
Wait.
这不安全
It's not safe.
当初有机会就该毁了它
Should have destroyed it when we had the chance.
你知道我们不能冒险
You know we couldn't risk it.
不可控因素太多了
There were too many variables.
这是件外星物体
So this is alien.
近一百年前在一个挖掘点找到的
Recovered from a dig site nearly a hundred years ago.
其能量特征我们前所未见
Its energy signatures are unlike anything we've seen before.
那有人知道它来自哪个外星世界吗
And does anyone have any idea what alien world it came from
或者它到底有什么用
or what it even does?
神盾局这个
Oh, this new S.H.I.E.L.D.
新智囊团看来还真是有用啊
brain trust seems to be working out brilliantly.
弗瑞的工具箱里有相关信息吗
Anything about it in Fury's toolbox?
只知道九头蛇在找它
Just that hydra was looking for it.
现在又有另一伙人也对它有兴趣了
Well, now you have a new interested party.
问题是 为什么
Question is, why?
我不知道
I have no idea.
真的 我从没听说过这种东西
Seriously, I have never heard of anything like that before,
林肯也一样
and neither has Lincoln.
你相信他吗
And you believe him?
为什么不信
Why wouldn't I?
你对他几乎一无所知
You barely know him.
我知道的够多了 他和嘉颖帮了我
I know enough. He and Jiaying helped me.
他们从没想要伤害我
They never tried to hurt me.
他们还教会了我控制我的异能
Th-they taught me to channel my power
好让我不伤到自己
so I wasn't hurting myself.
他们是好人 科尔森
These are good people, Coulson.
是吗 真是"人"吗
Are they? People, I mean.
我知道你觉得自己跟这个团体有牵绊
Look, I know you feel connected to this group,
可你却不肯对我们多说
but you won't tell us much about them,
也很少跟我们交流
you're keeping to yourself...
我只是在忙着照顾林肯
I've been taking care of lincoln.
好吧 但在我们看来
Okay, but from our perspective,
我们都不知道该怎么称呼他们
we don't even know what to call them.
异人族
Inhumans.
我们古代的祖先自称为异人族
Our ancient ancestors called themselves inhumans,
我们只想过自己的日子
and we just want to be left alone.
你们
"We"?
如果真是这样
If they want to be left alone,
那为什么要潜入一艘军舰
then why infiltrate a military vessel?
你们觉得那东西是种武器
You're assuming that this thing is a weapon.
而它被神盾局控制
Well, it's in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s possession.
也许他们只是畏惧它
Maybe they're just afraid of it...
他们怕冈萨雷斯会对它加以利用
Afraid of what Gonzales might do with it.
我们可不是敌人
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表