剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威出品
神盾局特工第七季 第一集
1931年 纽约市
随时了
Could be any time.
等他到了
When he gets here,
你只管数钱 我负责跟他谈
just count the dough and let me do the talking.
好 老大
You got it, boss.
你来早了
You're early.
他们是什么人
Who the hell are these guys?
你们迷路了吗
You boys lost?
脑子不好使吧 这副模样到处走
Gotta be off your nut, walking around like that.
威廉·道尔警监
Captain William Dole.
纽约警局 第四分局
New York Police Department, Fourth Precinct.
我是来自2号♥长生星的有意识长生人
I'm a sentient Chronicom from the planet Chronyca-2.
恭喜你
Good for you.
滚吧
Now beat it...
不然我们让你们这些怪胎后悔出生
before we make you freaks regret being born.
长生人不是生出来的
Chronicoms are not born.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
最后机会 伙计
Last chance, pal.
上 伙计们
Take 'em, boys!
你想要什么
What do you want?
你的脸
Your face.
你来早了
You're early.
他有长生人硬件
He has Chronicom hardware,
所以他是我们最先进的生化机器人替身
which makes him our most advanced LMD.
所以
So...
你们怎么想
what do you think?
他会希望我们好好考虑这么做的后果
He would want us to consider the ramifications --
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
怎么没人说话
Why is no one talking?
我喜欢这发型
I'm digging the hair.
长官 你错过了不少事
Sir, you've missed quite a lot.
我们怎么到这里来的
How did we get here?
对你大脑最后的扫描是在框架里进行的
The last scan of your brain was from the Framework.
我已经尽力更新了所有你错过的事
I've done my best to update it with all that you've missed.
但你的大脑在跟上进度时
But you may feel some disorientation
你可能会有些头晕目眩
as your mind catches up to the present.
我的胳膊感觉不一样了
My arm feels different.
治好了
It's fixed.
感觉不一样了
Doesn't feel the same.
科尔森 慢慢来 让西蒙斯解释
Coulson, take it easy. Let Simmons explain.
我感觉不一样了 为什么
I don't feel the same. Why?
我们不得不做出了艰难决定
We had to make a tough decision --
因为你是个生化机器人替身
Because you're an LMD.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
-有那个必要吗 -没有办法委婉地表达
- Was that necessary? - There's no easy way to say it.
最先进的生化机器人
A state-of-the-art life model,
还有加强组件 先进的
enhanced with advanced --
长生人硬件
Chronicom hardware.
我怎么会知道那个词
How do I know that word?
我怎么...
Why am I --
我死了
I died.
我死了 然后又活了
I died and I came back.
不是我
Not me.
我死了 我们道别了 我又活了
I died and we said goodbye and I came back.
我又死了 然后活了
I died again and came back --
-我们怎么办 -解决问题
- What do we do? - Fix this.
我不知道怎么解决 他脑子里涌上了大量数据
I don't know how. There's a lot of data flooding his mind.
科尔森 我在呢
Coulson, I'm here.
好了 喘口气
Okay, so, j-just take a breath.
我呼吸吗
Do I breathe?
你没事
You are okay. You are okay.
不 我有事 我不是他
No, I'm not okay. I'm not him.
我像他 帕查库提[撼天动地者]
I look like him. Pachakutiq.
梅 别
May, don't!
梅
May.
那不是你的错
That -- That was not your fault.
真是神奇
It really is magical,
塔伯特 塔希提 像我们 再见
Talbot, Tahiti, who's like us, goodbye --
菲兹 天啊
Fitz, oh, God!
西蒙斯 快想办法
Simmons, do something.
两年的信息一下子消化
It's two years of information all at once.
要死了 撒谎 灯塔
Dying, lying, lying, Lighthouse --
亲爱的亲友们 我们今天齐聚于此
Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today --
-处理... -科尔森
- from processing -- - Coulson!
标志都必须继续
A symbol that must carry on --
恶灵骑士 接受协议
Ghost Rider, take the deal.
接受协议 我反正也死了
Take the deal. I'm dead anyway.
我反正也死了
I'm dead anyway! I'm dead anyway!
搞什么 你不能那么做
What the hell?! You can't do that!
你不能把科尔森关机
You can't just shut Coulson down.
虽然这很不快 但他必须经历这个过程
It may be unpleasant, but he needs to go through this.
-你不能 -你俩都闭嘴 这是命令
- You can't -- - Both of you, shut up. That's an order.
不管是不是科尔森
Coulson or not,
生化机器人替身相关事宜是局长才能做的决定
anything LMD-related is a Director-level decision.
这无可争辩 明白了吗
That's not up for debate. Are we clear?
西蒙斯特工
Agent Simmons.
你要告诉我们你知道的一切
You're gonna tell us everything you know.
马上说
Right now.
我是说我们不能浪费时间
I'm saying we can't waste time.
长生人想夺取地球
The Chronicoms want to take Earth
而且担心只有神盾局能阻止他们
and fear only S.H.I.E.L.D. can stop them.
所以他们打算把神盾局从历史上抹去
So they plan to eliminate S.H.I.E.L.D. from history.
如果我们当时没跳跃时空
And if we hadn't jumped when we did...
我们还没开始战斗 一切就都结束了
The fight would've ended before it ever began.
怎么 等等 和风现在是时光机了吗
So, wait, the Zephyr's a time machine now?
可以这么说
In a sense.
我们能随意跳到任何时间点吗
And we can jump to any time we want?
不尽然
Not quite.
这很复杂 就连我也不怎么理解
It's complicated. Even I barely understand it.
好吧 给我们讲讲基本的
Alright, well, give us the basics.
有一些关键出发窗口
There are critical launch windows,
指向特定的时空点
leading to specific points in time and space.
菲兹称之为"潮汐"
Fitz called them "tides."
长生人就利用了一个 我们跟着他们来到了这里
The Chronicoms took one, and we followed them here.
好吧 但为什么是1931年
Okay, but why 1931?
神盾局是直到50年代才成立的
I mean, S.H.I.E.L.D. won't even exist until the '50s.
说真话
Truthfully?
我们也没料到会回到这么早
We never expected to go back this far.
我也不清楚长生人是什么打算
I have no idea what the Chronicoms are up to
或是怎么找到他们
or how to find them.
那可不妙
Well, that's not great.
所以我们对此毫无准备吗
So we're not prepared for any of this?
我们在盲飞
We're flying blind?
我们在自动驾驶
We're flying on auto-pilot.
也尽可能做了准备
And we prepared the best we could.
这才像话
Now we're talking.
欢迎 新朋友和老朋友
Welcome, friends, new and old!
我在扫描已有频道
I am scanning existing frequencies
寻找一切异常
for anything unusual --
伊诺克
Enoch.
抱歉这么大声
Apologies for the high volume.
那是伊诺克
That is Enoch.
我知道你们有些人没正式见过他
I know some of you have never officially met him.
那是我的工作台
That's my workstation,
迪克 那是你的
and, Deke, that -- that one's yours.
你建造了这些东西 还破解了时间旅行
So you built all of this and solved time travel.
这花了多久
How long did this take?
建造它不难
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表