剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
好吧 但我也中过枪 这...
Okay, but I've been shot before, a-and this I-is...
异于人类吗
Inhuman?
有什么不对吗
What's wrong?
什么都不对
Everything.
神盾局发动攻击 你被射伤
S.H.I.E.L.D. attacking, you getting shot,
我跟梅对打 更多人可能死去的威胁
Me fighting May, the threat of more people dying...
这简直是最糟糕的一天了
this is way up there on one of the worst days ever.
我跟蕾娜聊过了
And I talked to Raina.
她曾警告我们会发生坏事
She warned that bad things are gonna happen.
我本希望她能给我答案
I was hoping she'd have answers.
你不是不信任她吗
Thought you didn't trust her.
的确 我也不该去
I don't, and I shouldn't have gone.
她满口谎言 她真是不知悔改
She's full of lies, and she'll never change.
我们还有更紧急的事
We have more pressing work...
要确保族人的安全
the safety of our people.
怎么做 我们去哪里都会被神盾局找到
How? S.H.I.E.L.D. can find us anywhere.
所以我们不能再躲了 得起来战斗
Which is why we have to stop hiding and fight.
你要去跟神盾局作战吗
You want to take the battle to S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你比其他人都更清楚地见识了
You've seen more clearly than anyone
他们是如何对待特别的人 异能人士
how they treat people who are different, who have gifts.
是啊 但是...
I know, but to...
如果我们的族人想获得安全
If our people are ever going to be safe,
我需要你站在我这边
I need you standing by my side.
我知道这要求很高 而且时间也很紧
I know it's a lot to ask, and there's little time.
如果你决定加入我们的战斗 就把这个再拿给我
Bring this back to me if you decide to join our fight.
斯凯的母亲操纵了一切
Skye's mother orchestrated the whole thing.
是一场表演
It was a performance.
他们偷的昆式战斗机只向一栋楼发射了导弹
The quinjet they stole only fired on the one building.
-无人伤亡 -除了冈萨雷斯指挥官
- Nobody got hurt. - Except commander Gonzales.
他要么因此而死
It either killed him
要么也销毁了一切不利证据
or destroyed any evidence of foul play against him.
如果是一出戏 那效果很好
If it's theater, it worked.
那里的异人族都坚信
Every inhuman up there believes
是神盾局攻击了他们的首领 向他们宣了战
that S.H.I.E.L.D. attacked their leader and declared war.
包括斯凯
Including Skye.
那神盾局今天是第二次被人耍了
Then mark that down as the second time S.H.I.E.L.D. got played today.
我们知道莫尔斯特工是怎么回事了
Figured out what happened to Agent Morse.
她跟你一起上了一架昆式战斗机
She left on a quinjet with...you.
我没跟芭比一起离开 那是...
I didn't leave with Bobbi. That's...
33号♥特工
Agent 33.
她杀了守卫
She killed her guard,
把他藏在地下室C的毛毯下面
stashed him under a blanket in vault C,
然后装成梅上了一架昆式战斗机
then boarded a quinjet posing as May.
但是为什么呢 我不明白
But why? I don't understand.
机上的应答机在西班牙杜埃罗河畔阿兰达掉了线
The quinjet's transponder went dark outside Aranda de Duero in Spain.
我需要一名飞行员
I'm gonna need a pilot.
乐意效劳
With pleasure.
肯定是沃德的计划
This reeks of Ward.
他留下33号♥特工就是为了这个目的
He left Agent 33 here for this very purpose.
但为什么带走芭比 她跟他有什么过往吗
But why take Bob? Did she have a history with him?
据我所知没有 但跟沃德这人没处讲理
Not that I know of, but Ward's logic is rarely logical.
我们还有不知道的事情
There's a piece we don't understand yet.
是沃德不知道厉害
There's a piece that Ward doesn't understand.
等我找到他 我会杀了他的
When I find him, I'm going to kill him.
幸好我们看法一致
Glad we're on the same page.
所有够资格的特工
Any agent worth their salt
都适应痛苦 能把痛苦推开
adjusts to pain... can push it away.
所以 我采取了另一种策略
So I took a different approach...
麻痹剂和麻醉剂相结合
Paralytic combined with an anesthetic.
你无法抵抗
You can't fight what's happening,
一时间也感觉不到任何痛苦
nor can you feel any of the pain...yet.
很疯狂吧
Crazy, huh?
再过一会儿 药效就会过去
Now, in a little while, the drug will turn off.
你现在感受不到的一切
Everything you're not feeling will,
都会瞬间涌入
mnh, flood in at once.
我的精神控制失效后就是这个感觉
It's how I felt after the mind control was removed.
我记起了他们对我做的每一件坏事
I remembered every terrible thing they did to me.
如果你配合 就能避免这一切的痛苦
Now, we can avoid all that pain if you cooperate.
承认你的罪过
Admit your sins.
你遭遇的事的确很悲剧
What happened to you was a tragedy.
不够好
Not good enough.
我打入九头蛇时 不得不做出决断
I had to make a choice when I was inside Hydra...
维持我的卧底身份
protect my cover
供出一间可能有人的神盾局安全屋
by giving them a S.H.I.E.L.D. safe house that might be occupied
或者暴露身份
or blow my cover
错失我确定会害死
and lose intel that I knew for a fact
二十多个神盾局特工的情报
would get two dozen S.H.I.E.L.D. agents killed.
那么你的确出♥卖♥♥♥了我
So you did sell me out.
很抱歉你当时在那间安全屋
I'm sorry you were in that safe house,
但我做的没错
but I did the right thing.
多数人的生命重于一个人的安危
The lives of the many outweigh the life of one.
你加入神盾局的时候
You... you swore to the same ideal
也发誓秉承这样的理念
when you signed to S.H.I.E.L.D.
这就是你的道歉吗
That's your apology?
我再说个更好的
I'll go one better.
如果你折磨我的时候 我道歉或求饶了
If I ever apologize or beg for mercy while you torture me,
你要知道我绝不是真心的
know that I don't mean a word of it... not a word.
我做出了艰难的决定
I made a hard call.
我现在也愿做出同样的决定
I'd make the same one again right now.
他们毁了我们用来追踪瞬移者的设备
They destroyed the device we used to track the teleporter.
我们不知道他们下一步会如何
Not knowing their next move is exactly why
所以神盾局必须在事态恶化前结束一切
S.H.I.E.L.D. needs to end this before it goes any further.
失去追踪设备的确是很大的挫败
I agree that losing the tracking device is a big setback.
卫星图像显示他们的基地已经被遗弃
Satellite imaging suggests their compound's been all but deserted.
那我们还是可以发起攻击
Doesn't mean we can't strike.
除非我了解更多情况 我不会被迫采取行动
Until I know more, I won't be forced into action.
他们之中可能还有我们的人
We may still have assets in there.
斯凯特工吗 她或许会暴露我们
Agent Skye? She could expose us.
她了解神盾局的所有规程
She knows every S.H.I.E.L.D. procedure.
你在为一个特工拿我们的性命赌博
You're gambling with our lives because of one agent.
神盾局的安全远远重于斯凯的安全
The security of S.H.I.E.L.D. far outweighs the safety of Skye.
不在于她的安全 是她的价值
It's not her safety... it's her usefulness.
迈克 我以为你已经走了
Mack, I thought you left.
是啊 但冈萨雷斯死了
I did, but with Gonzales dead,
我要先看到此事了结
I need to see this settled first.
你也认为我们该进攻吗
So, you agree we should attack?
不 我认为这事需要了结
No. I agree it needs to be settled.
不知道哪样更让我开心 你还没走
I'm not sure whether I'm happier you haven't left yet
还是你可算同意我一回了
or that you agree with me for once.
我知道斯凯可能是个威胁
I understand Skye could be a threat,
但她也是我们解决问题的最佳机会
But she's also our best bet for resolution.
她父亲在我手上
I have her father here.
给我几小时进一步收集情报
Give me a few hours to gather more information.
三小时
Three hours.
我们这边也会继续收集情报
We'll continue gathering intel on this side.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
只能走着瞧了
Only time will tell.
货舱里的外星物件呢
What about the alien thing in the cargo hold?
或许他们就是为了这个
Could be what this is all about.
我已经把守卫翻倍了
I've already doubled the guard.
你以前是轮机长
You used to be chief engineer.
如果你要留下 就干点实事
If you're sticking around, make yourself useful.
这艘母舰需要做好战斗准备
This ship needs to be battle ready.
我可不是北极熊 菲尔
I'm not a polar bear, Phil.
这里为什么这么冷
So why is it colder than bloody blue hell down here, huh?
还有我手腕上这玩意是怎么回事
And, uh, what's with the, uh... the doodad on my wrist, huh?
那玩意监控你的身体体征
That doodad monitors your vitals.
你如果需要我可以给你加条毯子
I'll get you another blanket if you'd like,
或者热可可
or maybe some hot cocoa.
你在嘲笑我吗
Are you mocking me?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表