剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我必须这么做
This is something I have to do.
去准备
Suit up.
-什么东西 -跪下 马上
- What's that? - On your knees, now.
梅 不关我的事
May, wasn't me.
那到底是怎么回事
Then what the hell was it.
斯凯
Skye.
大家好
Hey, guys.
这太棒了
This is great.
我们的队伍又聚齐了
We finally got the team back together.
他们什么样 你交到朋友了吗
How are they all? Are you making friends?
你是怎么得到基地的消息的
How did you get the intel about the base?
你能控制你的力量了吗
Can you control your powers?
能
Yes.
嗯 我保证我会把一切都告诉你们
Yes, I-I promise I will tell you guys everything.
说来话长
It's a lot.
你们可能不会相信 但现在不行
You might not believe me, but just not now.
我们只是很开心见到你
Well, we're just happy to see you,
但你却神神秘秘的
and you're being so secretive.
不 我也很高兴见到你们啊 只是
No, I'm happy to see you, too, but --
我知道 我们有任务 没时间
Yeah, we've got a mission to do, not much time,
之类的
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
不是 沃德在这里
No, Ward is here.
我不想谈任何私事
I don't want to talk about anything personal
以免他
in case he's just --
有人说了我的名字吗
Did I hear my name?
他就像传说中的妖怪
He's like candyman.
我们把行动过一遍
We should review the op.
沃德 想不到我会说这话...
Ward -- can't believe I'm saying this...
给我们讲讲巴克希的情报
...bring us up to speed on Bakshi's intel.
好吧
All right.
巴克希在用旧的九头蛇通讯频道
Bakshi's using old hydra text channels
给我们提供情报 不过...
to provide us with intel, although m--
其中大多数...
much of it is, uh...
大多数...
much...
好吧
All right.
我们还是把话说开吧
Can we just address the elephant on the plane?
我知道 这很怪
I know. This is weird.
有人犯了错
Mistakes were made.
你犯了错
By you.
-还有人受了伤 -你下的手
- And people got hurt. - By you.
我可以站在这里
And I could stand here
再解释一遍我的父母和哥哥
and explain again how my parents
是如何让我容易受诱骗...
and brother left me vulnerable --
我们都有自己的创伤 沃德
We all had our traumas, Ward.
但我们可没变成疯子
Didn't turn any of us into psychopaths.
我们都有自己的应对机制 不是吗
Well, we all have our own ways of coping, don't we?
比如 我就是你的应对机制
For example, I was yours.
说话小心点 沃德
Watch it, Ward.
我只是想说 我们都犯过错
Look, I'm just saying we all made mistakes.
科尔森把我交给了虐待我的人 多谢
Coulson handed me over to my abuser -- thank you.
-斯凯射伤了我 -之前你杀了多少人
- Skye shot me. - After you killed how many people?
没错 我们本来是个团队 是家人
Yeah, and we were a team and a family,
而你背叛了我们
and you betrayed us.
我知道
I know.
这是我最后悔的事
It's what I regret the most.
不是撒谎 不是杀了那么多神盾局特工
Not the lying, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents I had to put down,
抱歉 甚至不是把你们丢进海里
and -- I'm sorry -- not even dropping you two in the ocean.
而是这个家人般的团队
It's this.
我的行为毁了这一切
My actions destroyed this.
为此我会后悔终生
I'll regret that forever.
因为我们曾度过了一段美好的时光
'cause there were good times.
对吗 在出事前
Right? Before?
有一段时间
I mean, for a while there,
我们是个很棒的团队
we were a good team.
不是吗
Weren't we?
我还是很高兴我射伤了你
I'm still happy I shot you.
-对 我也是 -应该对着脸来一枪
- Yeah, me too. - Should've aimed for the face.
-没错 -伙计们...
- Yeah. - Guys...
我知道这很怪
I know this is so weird,
但我们得回到任务上来
but we have to come back to the mission.
分成两个组
Two teams.
斯凯 沃德和西蒙斯负责救援和医疗
Skye, Ward, and Simmons on rescue and medical.
菲兹和我黑入导弹防御系统
Fitz and I will break in to missile defense
收集情报
and gather intel.
梅跟我们走 负责火力支援
May's with us for firepower.
等等 你不去救援
Wait. You're not on rescue?
照我分配的做
Let me handle the job assignments.
关键是 我们将面对很多难关
The point is, there's a lot of challenges ahead.
在此之前我们不要起内讧
We don't want to implode before we even get there.
沃德 不要再跟别人 说话了
And, Ward, just... no more talking...to people.
你一直在踱步 对不对
You've been pacing, haven't you?
你为什么会觉得...
Why would you assume --
跟我来
Come with me.
我不该那么怒气冲冲地回来
I shouldn't have come back so hot.
我没数数消气
I didn't count to 10.
我好多了
I -- I am better.
我保证 对不起
I promise. I'm sorry.
送你走是我的错
It wasn't right to send you away,
更不该不告诉你
certainly not without telling you.
或许完全不该这么做
Probably not at all.
我理解
I understand.
事实上 不理解
Actually, you know, I don't.
我不理解 你为什么要把我送走
I-I don't understand. Why did you send me away?
现在一切都很危险
Everything is so dangerous right now.
我觉得我必须这么做
I felt I had to. I --
你又有那个感觉了
You had that thing you've got --
心里忐忑不安
butterflies in the stomach, except in the heart.
你压力太大了
You were stressed.
不如你暂时留下来吧
Why don't you stay for now?
等风平浪静后 我们可以再想办法
We can let everything calm down, and then we can figure it out.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
我之前的确在踱步
You know, I-I was pacing a little.
我不想撒谎
I don't want to lie.
没关系
It's okay.
我们一家三口真的会在一起
It really will be the three of us together,
就像我们希望的那样
just like we wanted.
但总有威胁潜伏着
There are always threats.
关于她你知道些什么
What can you tell me about her?
蕾娜吗
Raina?
她很危险 喜欢玩弄别人 满口谎话
She's manipulative, dangerous, deceitful.
我们也有过好时光
We had good times.
你得小心她
You need to watch her.
干什么呢
What are you doing?
不是所有人都可以在科尔森的...
Not everyone is gonna be able to see the mission in real-time...
办公室里...
in Coulson's...
实时看到任务进展
in the office.
所以我想剩下的人可以来这儿看
So I figure the rest could watch here.
如果你不想我帮忙
If you don't want my help --
不不 这...
No, no, no. It's...
挺好的 谢谢
It's cool. Thanks.
抱歉 老兄
I'm sorry, man.
所有的一切
For everything.
我做了我认为是正确的事
I did what I thought was right.
我的看法并没改变 但我从没想伤害你
I still do, but I-- I never meant for you to get hurt.
我明白 你只是在尽责
I get it. It's the line of work.
你当时要做的决定很艰难
You had a tough call to make.
我是有点希望你没把我铐在男厕所
I maybe wish you'd chained me up somewhere not in a men's restroom.
我发誓我找过别的地方了
But I swear I looked for any other place --
关键是 迈克 我原谅你了
The point is, Mack, I forgive you.
真的吗
R-really?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表