剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
You implied there was something urgent to discuss, so here I am.
不管怎样 你都要给我我要的东西
Either way, you're gonna give me what I want.
你变了 科尔森特工
You've changed, Agent Coulson.
可能只是因为环境 毕竟上次
Might just be circumstance, considering last time,
你把我绑在了你的记忆机里
you had me strapped into your little memory machine.
我只是想帮你
I was only trying to help.
你想帮我
You want to help?
那就告诉我方尖碑在哪
Tell me where to find the Obelisk.
这恐怕我也无能为力
I'm afraid it's out of my hands.
那可不行
That really doesn't work for me.
我见识过方尖碑的威力
I've seen what that thing can do.
把它留在现实世界里太危险了
It's too dangerous to be out in the real world.
你看到的只是开头
You've only seen the beginning.
不能因为它强大
Just because something's powerful
就认定它危险
doesn't make it dangerous.
这东西用死亡和毁灭来形容更准确
In this case, it's more the death and destruction.
你一定要相信我 科尔森特工
You must believe me, Agent Coulson...
我们的目的是一致的
We want the same thing.
除非这个目的是结束这场谈话
Unless it's an end to this conversation,
否则肯定不一样
I'm pretty sure we don't.
你真会讨女人开心啊
You really know how to make a girl feel special.
只在我怀疑她有诡计时[袖子里有东西]
Only when I suspect she has something up her sleeve.
其实在我手包里
It's in my purse, actually.
现在 九头蛇正在排查内部间谍
Right now, Hydra's looking for a spy within their ranks.
不知如果这东西落入他们手中
I wonder what would happen to Agent Simmons...
西斯蒙特工会怎么样呢
if this were to fall into the wrong hands.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be just fine.
你似乎很紧张
Don't you seem nervous?
也许是因为你偷偷地
Well, maybe it has something to do with you
躲在我洗手间门外
lurking right outside of my stall.
巴克希告诉我你和肯尼思本是实验搭档
Bakshi informed me that you and Kenneth were lab partners.
我们的确一起合作过几项任务
We'd worked together on a couple of assignments, yes.
有人认为
Well, there are some who believe
他可能不是单干
that he may not have been acting alone.
你在跟肯尼思合谋吗
Were you colluding with Kenneth?
没有
No.
是你把软屏放在肯尼思桌上的吗
Did you plant the flex screen on Kenneth's desk?
不是
No.
你不太善于说谎吧
You're not a very good liar, are you?
也许我该去检查一下你的硬盘
Maybe I should take a look at your hard drive,
看看能找到什么
see what I find.
去吧 上面只有九头蛇的文件
Go right ahead. It's nothing but Hydra files.
最好是这样
Oh, it better be.
我要提醒你 西斯蒙特工
I want you to keep something in mind, Agent Simmons --
九头蛇无处不在
Hydra is everywhere.
你继续吧
Carry on.
我不喜欢被人威胁
I don't like being threatened.
这不是威胁
This isn't a threat.
是一个友好之举
It's a gesture of goodwill.
我非常想删除这张照片
I would like nothing more than to delete that photo.
而作为回报
And in return,
你想要什么
what do you want?
你的东西吗
From you?
什么都不要
Nothing.
但我要带走斯凯
But I will need to take Skye with me.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这到底怎么回事
What in the hell is this really about?
而且你为什么会觉得
And why, also in the hell,
我会答应这个条件
do you think I would ever let that happen?
否则每个九头蛇雇员
To prevent every Hydra employee
都会自动收到一封带有这张照片的邮件
from receiving an automated e-mail with that photo.
你有两分钟考虑
You have two minutes,
之后我就无能为力了
after which, there's nothing I can do.
你想带斯凯去哪
Where are you planning to take Skye?
她一直想去的地方
Somewhere she's always wanted to go.
去见她爸爸
To meet her dad.
她在说谎
She's lying.
沃德说蕾娜认识他
Ward said Raina knew him.
这不会是巧合
This cannot be a coincidence.
怎么 你现在为斯凯的父亲跑腿了吗
So you're what... working for skye's father now?
我只是想在困境中找到最好的出路
I'm just trying to make the best out of a difficult situation.
就靠威胁我一名特工的生命吗
By threatening the life of one of my agents?
是让你的一名特工明白她的真实身份
By allowing one to find out who she really is.
斯凯这辈子一直在寻找这个答案
That's what Skye's been searching for her whole life.
你自己问问她吧 科尔森特工
Ask her yourself, agent Coulson.
她在这里吧 正听着呢
She's here, isn't she... listening?
斯凯该知道 她爸爸很爱她
Skye needs to know that her father loves her very much,
她是从她父亲身边被强行夺走的
that she was taken from him against his will,
他穷其一生寻找她
that he's spent her entire life searching for her.
不管你变了多少 科尔森特工
No matter how much you've changed, agent Coulson,
你始终还是个好人
deep down, you're still a good man.
好人是不会有意不让女儿见父亲的
No good man would intentionally keep a daughter from her father...
特别是在这种危急关头
especially when so much is at stake.
你快没时间了
You're running out of time.
给斯凯她一直想要的东西
Give Skye what she's always wanted...
否则西蒙斯特工就会死
Or else agent Simmons dies.
不行
No deal.
不许妄动 斯凯
Stand down, Skye.
你没听吗
Were you not listening?
如果我不出去 西蒙斯就会死
If I don't go out there, Simmons is gonna die.
科尔森有计划
Coulson has a plan.
他还在桌子上乱刻外星纹样呢
He also carves alien writing into his desk,
也许他的判断力不如从前了
so maybe his judgment is not what it used to be.
我说了 不许妄动
I said stand down.
听着 现在还不晚
Look, it's not too late.
还有解决的机会 没人会受到伤害
We can fix this. No one needs to get hurt.
求你了
Please.
进行文件传输
她在那儿 抓住她
There she is. Grab her!
别啊
Oh, no.
什么情况啊
What is happening?
别担心
Don't worry.
科尔森有计划
Coulson has a plan.
我不敢相信 你居然会牺牲自己的特工
I can't believe you would sacrifice one of your own agents.
干这行都是有风险的
We all take risks in this business.
可惜你是白冒了险
In your case, it just didn't pay off.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
小小提琴奏不停
Tiny violin's playing,
但没人想听 甜心
but no one's listening, sweetheart.
谁逼你这么做的
Who's making you do this?
九头蛇
Hydra.
他们想要方尖碑 但不在你这儿
They want the obelisk, but you don't have it.
在斯凯的父亲手上
Skye's father does.
不找到她 他是不会罢手的
He won't stop until he gets her.
你怕他 你可不会轻易害怕
You're scared of him, and you don't scare easily.
他是个非常危险的人
He's a very dangerous man.
说出来你都不信
You wouldn't believe the stories.
现在我们知道了斯凯老爹
Well, now we've established Skye's old man
不是年度好爸 接下来呢
isn't father of the year, what's next?
带我一起走吧
Take me in.
求你了
Please.
抱歉 不缺人
Sorry. No vacancies.
我只要一踏出这扇门
Once I walk out that door,
怀特霍尔就会杀了我
Whitehall will kill me.
有可能
It's possible.
或许 我们终究还是能合作
Or maybe you and I will work together after all.
什么
What?
就这么定了 用追踪器
Tag and tail it is, then.
你想利用我找到怀特霍尔
You're gonna use me to get to Whitehall.
他会设法找你
He'll be trying to find you.
到时候我们要不要出手相救
Whether or not we're there to save you when he does,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表