剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
亨特 你已经就位的话 他归你了
Hunter, if you're in position, he's all yours.
收到 亲爱的
Copy that, darlin'.
乐意帮忙
Happy to oblige.
伤口挺深的
The cuts were all quite deep,
但死因是心脏骤停
but the cause of death was cardiac arrest.
她死于疼痛引起的休克 并非这些外伤
She died from shock due to the pain, not from the wounds.
典型的仪式谋杀
Very common in this type of ritualistic murder.
仪式
Ritualistic?
这符合所有特征
It has all the characteristics.
伤口非常精准
The cuts are very precise,
杀手在她死后继续伤害她的身体
and the killer continued to carve on her long after she died,
就好像他需要完成这副作品
as if there were some need to complete the work.
我觉得这应该不是第一次了
My hunch is that it wasn't the first time, either.
我们也不是第一次看到这种刻痕了
It's also not the first time we've seen these carvings.
这跟加勒特之前刻的一样 对吧
They're the same ones Garrett was making, correct?
西蒙斯博士 这是你要的报告
Dr. Simmons, here are the reports you requested.
谢谢
Thank you.
是对几个样本的分♥析♥
It's the analysis from the subjects.
几个样本
Subjects, plural?
我们在她指甲下发现了
We found blood and tissue samples
其他人的血液和组织样本
from a secondary source under her nails.
她反抗过
She put up a fight.
不
Oh, no.
跟我猜的一样
Just as I suspected.
她血液里有GH-325
She had GH-325 in her blood.
是塔希提病患
A tahiti patient.
杀她的人 体内也有GH-325
Whoever killed her also had GH-325 in their blood.
别看我 不是我♥干♥的
Don't look at me. I didn't do it.
当然 可你们都注射过GH-325
No, of course, but you both had GH-325 injections.
多写症是他们试图
Hypergraphia was one of the
利用记忆置换治疗的副作用之一
side effects they tried to treat with memory replacement.
加勒特就有多写症
Garrett suffered from it.
显然 杀手也一样
Apparently, so does our killer,
而他们都变成了危险的疯子
and they both turned into dangerous psychopaths.
你俩有破切想要写字或刻画的症状吗
Have either of you been experiencing a compulsion to write or carve?
我们没事
We're fine.
但有个塔希提病患流落在外
But somewhere out there is a tahiti patient
可能正在以其他人为目标
who may be targeting all the others.
我们得找到他
We need to find him.
病人的档案都被销毁了
The patient files were all destroyed.
怎么能找到他们啊
How would anyone be able to locate them?
不知道
I don't know.
到底有多少塔希提病患
How many tahiti patients were there?
不知道
I don't know.
你觉得凶手会来追杀你们吗
Do you think the killer will come after the two of you?
不知道
I don't know.
你什么都不知道 那我们怎么找他们
If you don't know anything, then how are we gonna find them?
你们得对我严刑逼供了
You're gonna have to torture it out of me.
这些真有必要吗
Is all this really necessary?
如果你坚持要这么做
If you're going to insist on doing this,
我必须密切观察你
I'm going to be monitoring you very closely.
我和菲兹花了六周
It took me and Fitz six weeks
才弄明白怎么操作这东西
to figure out how to operate this,
说实话 我压根没想到我们用得上它
and quite honestly, I never thought we'd have to use it.
我们该毁了它
We should have destroyed it.
要论糟糕的主意
In the history of bad ideas,
这绝对是糟糕到极点了
this is light-years ahead of everything.
不 用外星人血液让特工起死回生
No, trying to bring dead agents back to life using alien blood
才是登峰造极
blows everything else away.
他们掩盖那些记忆是有原因的 科尔森
They buried those memories for a reason, Coulson.
它会让人发疯
They were driving people insane.
你本来就每况愈下 却还要挖掘这段记忆
And now you want to uncover it when you've been getting worse.
梅绝不会...
May would never --
梅不是局长 这事我说了算
May's not the director. This is my call.
我曾是塔希提计划的负责人
I was put in charge of the Tahiti Project,
所以这些人的生死我不能不管
so those people are my responsibility.
如果唤醒记忆能挽救哪怕一个人的性命
If going back in this machine saves even one life,
风险再大也值了
then it's worth the risk.
偷走尸体 研究外星人
Stealing bodies, talking about aliens,
让死人复活
and bringing the dead back to life.
我这是掺和进了什么事
What kind of creature feature did I sign up for?
-科尔森失去了 -理智
- Coulson lost his -- - Marbles?
头脑
Mind?
不 记忆
No, memories.
这个机器能帮他找回来
The machine helps him find them.
迈克 为了以防万一你得站近些
Mack, I need you close just in case.
什么万一
In case...?
万一他突然尖叫起来你得按住他
In case he starts screaming and you need to hold him down.
尽量保持放松
Okay, try to stay relaxed.
听我的声音 我会指引你
Listen to my voice. I'll guide you through,
我一旦看到危险迹象 就会立刻中止
But at the first sign of any duress, I'm pulling you out.
不行 你得想方设法找到那个人才行
No, not until we have everything we need to find this guy.
可以开始了
All systems are go.
注意力放在史蒂文斯特工身上
Concentrate on Agent Stevens.
她是你的接入点 想着她
She's your access point. Focus on her.
好 送他回到过去吧
All right. Take him back.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
你在哪
Where are you?
招待所
The guest house...
接见室里
In the interview room.
有别人吗
D-do you recognize anyone?
就我一个
I'm alone.
凝想史蒂文斯特工
Concentrate on Agent Stevens.
你今天感觉怎么样
How do you feel today?
很好 好极了
Terrific. I've never felt better.
你记得你是怎么来到这里的吗
Do you remember how you got here?
我自愿的
I volunteered.
我本来要死了
I was dying, and...
等我醒来时 一切都没事了
When I woke up, everything was okay.
她出现了
She's here.
她状态不错
She's doing well.
还有其他人吗 有多少
And the others? How many are there?
谢谢你的帮助 科尔森特工
Thank you, agent coulson, for all your help.
我随时可以重新出勤了
I'm ready to get back in the field.
我简直不敢相信这成功了
I-I can't believe this actually worked.
我很好 有种焕然一新的感觉
I feel great. It's a new day.
你要让我在这里待多久
How long are you keeping me here?
六个患者 术后适应良好
Six patients, well-adjusted.
我认为他们可以立刻出院
I'm recommending immediate release.
他的心跳突然加快了
His heart rate is spiking.
发生了什么 科尔森
What's happening, Coulson?
我见到了那个纹样 那是第一次
I see the writing... for the first time.
他们有异样
Something's happening to them.
你要让我和这群疯子一起关多久 科尔森
How long are you gonna keep me here with these lunatics, Coulson?
生命体征在上升
Vital signs elevating.
告诉我发生了什么 科尔森
Tell me what's going on, Coulson.
出现衰退反应 他们状态很不稳定
Degenerative effects. They're unstable.
他们每况愈下
They're getting worse every day.
他们每况愈下
They're getting worse every day.
他们要不行了
We're losing them.
我们得中止这个计划
We need to shut down the program.
这并非失败 科尔森特工
This isn't a failure, Agent Coulson.
这只是第一步
It's a first step.
我们让他们再次拥有了人生
We rejuvenated life.
这不叫人生
This isn't life.
我们得中止计划 销毁宿主
We need to shut it down and destroy the host.
你不能那么做
You can't do that!
它有几千年的历史 比金字塔还早
It's thousands of years old, pre-dating the pyramids!
我们连一点成果都还没取得呢
We haven't even scratched the surface of the benefits.
他们可是大活人 不是小白鼠
These are human beings, not lab rats!
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表