剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
看到了你和沃德的对话
Your conversation with Ward.
你差点杀了他
You almost killed him.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我不是杀手
I'm not a killer.
我没法直视他
I can't look at him.
我讨厌他在这里
I hate that he's here.
但我们对九头蛇几乎一无所知
But we barely know anything about Hydra.
我需要不惜一切代价
I need to do whatever it takes
了解我们的敌人
to understand the people we're fighting.
沃德就是途径之一
Ward is one way I'm trying to do that.
你本该告诉我
Well, you should have told me.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我不想再加重你的负担了
I didn't want to add to what you were already dealing with.
还有...还有别的...
And is, um...is there anything...
还有别的事吗
Is there anything more?
瞒着你的事吗 有
That I'm keeping from you? Yeah.
我是局长 当然有很多事瞒着你
I'm director. There's a hell of a lot more.
但还有件事你得知道
But there is one other thing you should know.
西蒙斯在执行任务
Simmons is on an assignment.
所以她最近联♥系♥不上
That's why she hasn't been in contact.
所以她才离开
That's why she left.
那...
And, um...
是她自己要求去执行任务的吗
Did she ask to go on the assignment?
她想走吗
Did she want to leave?
她现在的工作非常重要
What she's doing is very important.
神盾局越来越麻烦了
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s becoming a problem.
我们知道是谁在指挥吗
Do we know who's in charge?
恐怕还不知道
I'm afraid not.
抱歉打扰了 有人让我拿这些过来
I'm sorry to interrupt. I was told to bring these.
好的 拿过来
Please, bring it here.
谢谢 辛苦你了
Thank you. I appreciate it.
乐意服从
Happy to comply.
对多尼的控制显然是不稳定
Donnie's programming proved to be unstable.
不过最后还是撑住了
Ultimately, it held.
还有件事
One last thing.
楼下实验室有一名科学家
There's a scientist in our downstairs lab.
我认为她实在是大材小用了
I believe her talents are being wasted.
希望您准许我给她升职
I'd like authorization to bring her up here.
你相信她
So, you trust her?
现在相信
I do now.
不过就算我错了
But if I'm wrong...
我们还可以让她服从
We'll make her comply.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
不是菲兹 是不是松了口气
Relieved it's not Fitz?
很高兴是你 很高兴你没事
Happy it's you, that you're okay.
我...很高兴能帮上忙
I'm, uh, glad I could help.
你说过九头蛇说服别人很有一套
You said Hydra had a way of convincing people.
你说的是洗♥脑♥ 是不是
You were talking about brainwashing, weren't you?
这种手段不常用 但是用过
It's not done often, but it's done.
要费很大功夫 有些人不容易屈服
It's a lot of work, and some people aren't susceptible.
主要是针对那些重要目标的
It's mostly used on high-value targets.
比如你吗
Like you?
我也希望能告诉你我是被洗♥脑♥了
I wish I could say that's what happened.
但我发过誓 绝不骗你
But I swore I'd never lie to you.
没有 我从没被洗♥脑♥过
No. I was never brainwashed.
我所做的一切 无论好坏
Everything I did, good and bad...
都是我的自主选择
I did of my own free will.
你相信我是在说实话吗
Do you believe I'm telling you the truth?
我只是想不明白原因
I just don't know why.
我不知道你这么做是想得到什么
I don't know what you hope to achieve by...
我不是为了自己 我是为了你
I don't hope for me. I hope for you.
我知道些事情
I know something.
我告诉你的时候 我希望你能相信我
And I want you to believe me when I say it.
你父亲还活着
Your father is alive.
他在找你
He's looking for you.
有一天 如果你愿意
And someday, if you let me,
我会带你去见他
I'll take you to him.
我们谈完了
We're done here.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表