剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
而她有一辆黑色的SUV 就是Grady Shipp开的那种
And she owns a black s.u.v. Like grady shipp drives.
- 很好 去查清楚 - 现在?
- Good.Go check her out. - now?
很远哎
Well,it's a long drive.
你们现在走 明天一早就能到了
You leave now,you'll be there by the morning.
Grace 谢谢
Grace,thank you.
你怎么样?
How you doing?
我很好
I'm doing fine.
血手约翰已经作出了他的宣言
Red john certainly made his point.
所以他很可能会就此收手
Quite possibly,he'll leave things be now.
我知道他会的
I know he will.
我能清楚地感知他
I have a clear vision ohim.
他要制♥造♥恐慌 仅此而已
He needs to create fear,that's all.
现在他做到了 也就平静下来 我很安全
He's done that now,and he feels calm.And I'm perfectly safe.
你可以停止那些胡言乱语了吗?
Will you just stop that nonsense?
你想要宣传你的灵媒事业...
You wanted to promote your psychic business,and...
你已经犯了大错 现在能不能... 能不能拜托你承认你错了?!
And you made a big mistake.Now will you just...Will you please just own it?!
- 你来这里干嘛? - 我来是想保护你
- Why are you here? - I am here because I want to protect you.
你准备怎么保护我?
And how are you gonna protect me?
如果现在血手约翰径直从门外进来
If red john comes through that door right now,
- 你能怎么办 催眠他? - 我会尽我所能
- what are you gonna do,hypnotize him? - I will do what I need to do.
如果血手约翰要找上我 他早来了
If red john wants to reach me,he will.
我宁愿相信他不想
I choose to beeve that he doesn't want to.
- 现在麻烦你出去 - 我就走
- Now please,go away. - I'm gone.
富兰克林高地 加州
你们在浪费时间
Uh,you're wasting your time.
女士 我们要找 Blankfein太太和她儿子
Ma'am,we're looking for mrs.Blankfein and her son.
走了 她家的猫都快饿死了 真没道德
Gone.And left the cats to starve.It's not right.
知道他们去哪了吗?
Do you know where they went?
不知道 以前从来没离开过 从没
Uh,nope.Never leaves before.Never.
每天11点她准时打开电视 就跟定了闹钟一样
Every day,11:00,like a machine,she's watching her tv shows.
可是我有三天什么都没听到了
Three days now I hear nothing.
就跟墓地一样安静
Quiet like the grave.
她儿子Wesley呢? 见过他吗?
How about her son wesley?Have you seen him?
没有 也不见了
Nope.Gone,too.
你想过Blankfein太太 有可能死在里面了吗?
Did it occur to you that Mrs.Blankfein might be dead in there?
想过
Yes,it did.
不过那会有味道吧 不是吗 如果她真死了?
But there'd be a smell,wouldn't there,if she was dead?
请您进屋去 女士
Step back inside,please,ma'am.
- 准备好了吗? - 好了
- You good? - Yeah.
卧室没人
Bedroom's clear.
Rigsby
Rigsby.
天哪
Oh,jeez.
"G.S." Grady Shipp
"g.s." grady shipp.
就是他
Bingo.
Wesley Blankfein的内心世界...
Inside the mind of wesley blankfein...
即所谓的Grady Shipp
A.k.a. Grady shipp.
真丑
Not pretty.
看来...他痴迷于Marley
What it looks like...He's obsessed with marley,
所以建了这个圣坛 伪造了他们在一起的照片
so he builds a shrine and he fakes up all these photos of them together.
后来他试图把幻想变为现实
Then he tries to turn the fantasy into reality,
就以Grady Ship的名义 约了她 而她同意了
and posing as grady shipp,he asks her out,and she says yes.
这是个错误 幻想与现实的碰撞 她成了牺牲品
Big mistake.Fantasy and reality collide,and she dies.
听起来有理 那他去哪儿了?
Sounds about right.Where the hell is he?
他妈妈又在哪?
Uh,where's his mom?
公♥寓♥里没有任何线索吗 没有电脑? 一无所获?
You didn't find anything useful in the apartment?No computer,nothing?
没有 只有一大群猫
No. A lot of cats.
Marley的照片... 摄于不同时间不同地点
Now the pictures of marley...They were all taken at different times and places.
而Wesley的都是在同一个地方拍的
The pictures of wesley were all taken in the same place.
这地方我们没见过
Nowhere we've been.
- 可能是他的某个藏身之处 - 不过不知道是哪
- Maybe that's a safe house for him. - Nothing to say whe it is,though.
Jane 要过来看看吗? 看你能找出什么线索 恩?
Jane,you wanna take a look?See if you see anything useful? Huh?
好 我看看
Yeah,sure.
如果你希望的话
If you like.
- 有了 - 是...
- yep. - And...
有张照片里Wesley的远处有个标志 在杆子上的"KC"的反面
There's a photo of wesley with a sign in the distance...A yellow "kc" backward on a pole.
他...他的影子正指向杆子
His...His shadow is pointing right to it.
有 在很后面 但还是能看到
Yeah.It's way small back there,but I see it.
那是肯尼家红辣椒店的标志
Yeah,that's the logo for kenny's chili...
南加州快餐连锁店 大约有50家分店
Southern california fast food chain.There's about 50 or so outlets.
你还会记商标?
You memorize trademarks?
根据Wesley的影子长度 和金色光线 我肯定是下午
Well,with wesley's long shadow and the golden light,that would say afternoon.
太阳在西边 所以肯尼家 应该在所处位置的正东方
And sun is in the west,so that puts kenny's due east of this location...
我估计距离大约一个半街区
About a block and a half,i'd say.
他说的没错
He's right.
有50多间分店?
50 or so outlets?
那个街区里还有一家五金店 和一家酒类专卖♥♥店
Hardware store and a liquor store on the block right next to it.
这样应该能缩小范围
That should narrow it down.
我就去
I'll get on it.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用
No.
你该打个电♥话♥过去
You should make that call.
什么电♥话♥?
What call?
切 好像我就不是警探了?
Right. Like I'm not a detective,too?
嘿 Jane 我是Grace
hey,jane.It's grace.
Kristina在午睡
Kristina's taking a nap.
你需要的话我去叫她
I can get her for you if you like.
好的 Grace 多谢了
I'd appreciate that,grace.Thank you.
Kristina?
Kristina?
Kristina Jane来电♥话♥找你
Kristina,it's jane for you.
把门打开
Open the door.
Kristina? Kristina?
Kristina?Kristina?
Kristina?! Kristina!
Kristina?!Kristina!
Kristina是怎么绕过守卫的?
how did kristina get past the guards?
不知道 但她带了行李 护照和信♥用♥卡♥
We don't know.But she also packed a bag,she took her passport and her credit cards,
可以排除绑♥架♥的可能
so we can assume she wasn't abducted.
不不不 不能就这么排除
No,no,no,no.You...You... You can't assume.
也许是血手约翰进去带走了她
Red john could've gotten in and taken her.
也许吧 但更有可能的是 她一时慌乱就逃走了
Maybe. But the likelihood is
是 或者... 或者是他设局骗走的
yeah.Or...Or...Or maybe he lured her out somehow.
我们会检查通话记录
We'll check the phone records.
先联♥系♥她的亲友吧
Let's start contacting her relatives and friends.
- 她丢不了 - 抱歉Lisbon探员 把这一命令搁置吧
- She's out there somewhere. - Forgive me,agent lisbon,but belay that order.
从现在起 搜寻Kristina Frye的行动 由失踪人口调查组接管
The search for kristina frye will now be conducted by the missing persons unit.
什么?
What?
他们在这方面最为专业
They're the best at what they do.
只要可能 他们一定会找到她
They will find her if she can be found.
还有 Van Pelt 振作点
And,van pelt,snap out of it.
这不是你的错
Wasn't your fault.
- 是 长官 但是... - 往前看吧
- Yes,ma'am,but... - Move on.
好了 Marley Sparrow的案子进展怎样?
All right.Where are we on the marley sparrow case?
有个在逃的嫌犯叫Wesley Blankfein
We have a suspect at large by the name of wesley blankfein.
他一直将血手约翰和 Marley Sparrow奉若神明
He's been obsessed with both red john and marley sparrow.
还给自己制♥造♥了另一身份 名为Grady Shipp
He seems to have created an alter ego by the name of grady shipp.
这是一个杀手的名字 他与血手约翰有关
It's after a killer with red john connections.
有什么线索吗?
Any leads?
根据他拍的照片 我们确认了六个Blankfein可能的藏身之处
Well,off photos he took,we've id'd six possible locations for what we assume is blankfein's safe house.
虽然希望渺茫 但也只能查到这些了
It's pretty much a long shot,but it's all we have.
行 好了 继续查下去
Okay. All right.Go to it.
我们先分配地点吧
Let's start divvying up the locations.
小周 你和Rigsby负责河滨县
Cho,you take riverside county.Bring rigsby with you.
我和Van Pelt去圣博娜迪诺
Van pelt and I will take the san bernardino locations.
Jane 你留守 休息一下吧
Jane,you stay here.Take a break.
我不需要休息
I don't need a break.
我觉得你需要
I think you do.
我- 我宁可忙一点
I- I-i'd rather keep active.
你现在很冲动 不适宜去现场
You're too hyped up to be out in the field.
扯淡
Oh,that's nonsense.
Lisbon说的对 歇一下吧
I agree with lisbon.Get some rest.
歇一下?
Some rest?
哦 你是说...
Oh,just...
躺着好好睡一觉
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表