剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
- that got killed? For the murder weapon? - You're not even a bit curious?
就因为你在画廊的表现
After your performance at the gallery,
Banks打了好几个电♥话♥
Banks made some phone calls.
现在Withers法官是不会批准那个搜查令的
Now Judge Withers won't sign the warrant.
啊哦 对不起 嗯 她脾气不太好 新老大要来了
Oops. Sorry. Uh, she's a little cranky. New boss coming in.
够了吧 核对他说的了吗?
Enough with that. Did his story check out?
没 关于James Smithson... 他的真名是Oliver Stans
Nope. About James Smithson... his real name's Oliver Stans.
9个月前 他从大英博物馆
Nine months ago he stole an extremely valuable artifact
偷了一件价值连城的手工艺品...
from the British Museum...
这件古罗马艺术品的最初模板大约源于公元前50年
A pristine example of greco-roman art circa 50 B.C.
它是一枚求婚戒指 据说属于古埃及艳后
A wedding ring, said to belong to Cleopatra,
是Mark Antony给她的
given her by Mark Antony.
那就是盒子里的东西
That's what was in the box.
这里有个仿制品
Here's a copy
从博物馆的礼品店买♥♥的
from the museum gift shop.
Stans偷了戒指
Stans lifted the ring
然后用礼品店的假戒指换了它
and replaced it with one of those.
那他在美国做了什么?
What was he doing in the United States?
他知道我们立案逮捕他
He knew we were building a case against him.
他改了自己的名字 消失了
Changed his name, disappeared.
几星期前我们接到线报
A week ago we picked up chatter
一个卖♥♥被盗古董的商贩
that a dealer in stolen antiquities
想要买♥♥这枚戒指 他已经派人取戒指了
was gonna buy the ring here, had sent someone to pick it up.
我可以用一下吗?
May I?
这就是Louis Anglet...
This is Louis Anglet...
他要把那枚戒指送到高档被盗艺术品市场
go to courier in the high-end stolen art market.
我跟踪他到这里 发现了Stans和那枚戒指
I followed him here to Stans and the ring,
但是我来的太晚了
but I arrived too late.
所以就跟踪了你们
That's why I was following you.
Anglet现在拥有这枚戒指
Anglet has the ring now,
我需要重新追踪
and I need to get back on the trail.
在你的话被证实之前 你哪里也不能去
You're not going anywhere until your story checks out.
无论谁杀了Stans 都是为了这枚戒指
Whoever killed Stans killed him for the ring.
Ron 带Slocombe先生去问讯室
Ron, take Mr. Slocombe to an interrogation room.
看紧他 我去打个电♥话♥
Sit on him while I make a call.
好的
Sure.
我们走
Let's go.
Slocombe是对的 James Smithson就是Oliver Stans
Slocombe's right. James Smithson is Oliver Stans.
有几次被捕... 被控窝藏♥毒♥品
A few minor arrests... narcotics possession charge,
斗殴 应该是酒吧滋事
assault. Looks like a bar fight.
当然 他是一个热衷于在大英博物馆盗窃的贼
And yes, a person of interesting the British Museum theft.
还有亲戚吗? 医院打电♥话♥来
Any next of kin? The hospital called.
他们需要有人签署器官捐献协议
They need someone to sign off on organ donation.
嗯... Stans只有一个单亲妈妈
Uh... Stans' mother was a single parent.
她三年前死了 也没有兄弟姐妹
Died three years ago. No siblings.
Cho 跟我来
Cho, come with me.
我们要问Slocombe一些问题
We need to ask Slocombe some questions.
他的枪不见了
His gun's gone.
我去展开搜索
I'll get a search started.
Ron 能听到我吗?
Ron, can you hear me?
联邦调查局说他是苏格兰场的
FBI says he's Scotland Yard,
但是他和这件案子没有任何关系
but he's got nothing to do with this case.
9个月前戒指被偷后
Nine months ago when the ring was lifted,
他便开始着手调查
he went off the reservation.
- 一直在追踪Stans - 嗯
- He's been tracking Stans ever since. - Hmm.
你觉得他参与了抢劫案
You think he helped with the robbery,
Stans骗了他?
and Stans double-crossed him?
不 不 Slocombe只是想把戒指找回来
No. No, Slocombe's just trying to get the ring back.
"为什么?"才是关键问题
"Why?" is the big question.
你们两个 去一趟他的汽车旅馆房♥间
You two, go to his motel room.
- 去看看是否能找到什么有用线索 - 好的
- See if you can find anything there that'll help us. - Okay.
嘿 没有Slocombe的迹象 我开始格点搜索了
Hey, no sign of Slocombe. I got a grid search started.
太好了 太好了
This is perfect. It's perfect.
Lisbon探员
Agent Lisbon.
我是Madeleine Hightower
Madeleine Hightower.
- 特派探员Hightower 欢迎你 - 谢谢
- Special agent Hightower, welcome. - Thank you.
这位是Patrick Jane
This is Patrick Jane.
大名鼎鼎的Jane先生
The famous Mr. Jane.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
- Good to meet you. - You, too.
I thought I’d have a nice, quiet day today,
我本以为 今天会是美好平静的一天
但似乎出了点问题
but it seems like there's trouble.
有人失踪了
We lost somebody.
我们正在找他
We're looking for him.
Then I’m sure you'll find him.
那我相信你们会找到他的
我们去办公室谈谈吧
Let's talk in my office.
给我半个小时来挨个认识下
Give me a half-hour to roll some calls.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
她喜欢你 我能看出来
She likes you. I can tell.
I’ve stayed in worse places.
我住过比这更差的
- 太震惊了 - 噢
- That's shocking. - Oh.
在汽车旅馆里 这床算不错的了 很结实
That is a good bed for a motel room. Very firm.
你 呃... 你要试试吗?
You, uh... You wanna try it?
噢 别这样
Oh, come on.
怎么了? 这里没有别人 我们可以锁上门
What? There's nobody here. We can lock the door.
没人看见
Nobody's looking.
- 来吧 - 我们在工作呢
- Come on. - We're on duty.
啊 对啊 这样是不对的
Yeah, I know. Totally wrong.
来吧
Come on.
别想了
Hold that thought.
你看到什么了?
What you got?
我发现了
Eureka.
好啊 发现了 那你是不是能过来了?
Yeah, eureka. Is that mean you can get back here?
- 这个可能是至关重要的证据 - 是啊 有可能
- This could be critical evidence. - Yes, it could be,
但是除非这个重要证据
but unless the critical evidence self-destructs
能在10秒内自毁
in less than ten seconds,
不然我建议你还是过来吧
I suggest you get yourself back here.
这很重要
It's critical.
好吧
Fine.
- 嘿 房♥间不错 谢谢 - 没事
- Hey. Room's good. Thank you. - Yeah.
进来
Come in.
长官 我向你保证
Ma'am, I assure you,
今天的事件完全不能说明
today's incident is not at all indicative
整个单位都这么狂妄
of the unit's overall confidence.
你今天做得不怎样 Lisbon探员
You had a bad day, agent Lisbon.
你搞砸了
You screwed up.
事情已经发生了
It happens.
我们现在谈谈怎么解决吧
Now let's get to the work.
那个改变主意 不给我们搜查令
This judge, the one who changed his mind
的法官...
about giving us our search warrant...
Withers法官 长官
Judge Withers, ma'am.
他就像是一头倔强的老公牛...
He's kinda like a stubborn old bull...
占据了地位后就从不让步
won't budge once he takes a position.
- I’m trying to get him on the phone. - And he changed his mind because?
- 我试着打电♥话♥联♥系♥他 - 那他改变心意是因为?
他说我们证据不足
He said we hadn't met the threshold.
不是他说什么
Not what he said.
真正的原因是什么
The real reason.
Patrick Jane羞辱了Hopper Banks
Patrick Jane insulted Hopper Banks,
- Hopper Banks投诉了 - Jane的方法很特别 但是...
- and Hopper Banks complained. - Jane has unusual methods, but...
他解决了很多案件 是的 的确如此
He closes cases, yes, he does.
他是个有价值的人才 我们不能失去他
He's a valuable asset. We cannot afford to lose him.
我是这样看待的...
The way I see it...
是你的状况现在很棘手
It's you that's in a tricky spot.
长官?
Ma'am?
近来局里处境艰难
This bureau has seen some tough times lately.
我的任务是改变现状 把加州调查局变成
My mission is to turn that around and make the CBI
本州最高执法机构
the premier law enforcement agency in this state.
Patrick Jane是达成目标的重要部分
Patrick Jane is a huge part of that goal.
如果你不能让他守规矩
If you can't keep him in line,
我们会另找他人
we'll find someone who can.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你可以走了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表