剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
旁听席 安静!
Quiet in the gallery!
你再说一个字 你会后悔的
You say another word,and you'll regret it.
好吧 对不起 法官大人 但这个女人就是一派胡言
Well,i'm...i'm sorry,your honor,but this woman Is spouting nothing but ludicrous pettifoggery,
而且 嗯 我有点饿了
And,uh,i'm a little hungry.
法官大人 让我过去 我可以对付他
Your honor,if you'll let me down,i can handle him.
Jane先生-- 这是你的名字 对吧?
Mr.Jane-- that is your name,correct?
正确无误 Patrick Jane
That's correct.Patrick jane.
本法庭据此罚你一千美元
Well,this court hereby fines you $1,000.
罚两千吧 然后让我提醒这个 嗯 无趣的女人赶紧继续说
make it $2,000,And let me tell this,uh,tiresome woman to move it along.
- 那么两千美元 - 好吧
- $2,000 then. - Okay.
律师 你听见他说的了 赶紧吧
Counselor,you heard the man.Move it along.
好吧 Lisbon探员 让我们回到这个视频
So,agent lisbon,Let's get back to this video.
那个晚上是你第一次见到它?
That night was the first time you'd ever seen it?
- 是的 - 你确定?
- Yes. - Are you sure?
反对 此项问答已进行过
Objection.Asked and answered.
我会继续的 法官大人
I'll move on,your honor.
你从来没有进过Sylvan的公♥寓♥ 在其电脑上看过这个视频
So you never entered Mr.Sylvan's apartment and looked at the video
或者指示其他人这么做?
On his computer or instructed anyone else to do so?
没有
No.
好吧 那我需要你回答 一个令人迷惑的问题
Well,then i need you to answer a puzzling question.
法官大人 我想把这个作为一号♥辩方证物
Your honor,i would like to enter this into evidence As defense exhibit one.
我从Sylvan先生的水槽里 找到了这个马克杯
I got this mug from mr.Sylvan's sink.
但是他没有放在那儿
But he didn't put it there.
所以...
So...
所以告诉我为什么Jane先生的指纹 会在这个马克杯上呢?
So tell me,how is it that this mug Has mr.Jane's fingerprints on it?
Lisbon探员 你的顾问没有搜查证 就闯入了Sylvan的家吗?
Agent lisbon,Did your consultant break into mr.Sylvan's home Without a warrant?
没 没有 当然没有
No.No,of course not.
法官大人 可以让我和 Lisbon探员商讨片刻吗?
Your honor,may i have a moment to confer with agent lisbon?
你快点儿 这可真有趣
You make it quick.This is getting interesting.
法警
Bailiff.
所以你才知道Sylvan有视频证据 你事先就看到了
That's how you knew sylvan had proof.You'd already seen it.
我完全不知道你在说什么
i have no idea what you're talking about.
告诉我们发生了什么 现在
Tell us what happenednow.
我和小周在一起 我们在监视Sylvan的住处
I was with cho.We were staking out sylvan's place.
我决定去散个步
I decided i wanted to take a walk.
不巧到了Sylvan的门边 还没锁
I happened upon sylvan's door,unlocked.
就像其他任何忧心忡忡的市民一样 我进去看了看
And like any concerned citizen,I went in to look around
发现那个地方没有被抢劫
And checked that the place hadn't been robbed.
我就走了
Then i left.
- 就这些了 - 见鬼
- That's it. - Oh,crap.
事情是怎样的 Odenthal先生?
What's the story,mr.Odenthal?
法官大人... Jane先生确实 进入了Sylvan先生的住处
Your honor... Mr.Jane did enter mr.Sylvan's residence,
但仅仅是因为他害怕 里面有一个闯入者
But only because he feared there was an intruder inside.
你是说除了他之外的其他人?
You mean one besides himself?
我可什么也没拿 法官大人
I-it's not like i took anything,your honor.
法官大人 Jane先生想表达的 是他并非联邦探员
Your honor,what mr.Jane is trying to say Is that he's not a state agent.
他是一个私人顾问
He's a private consultant.
因此 并没有违反第四修正案
Therefore,there's no fourth amendment violation.
Jane是个骗子 他无所不用其极地 嘲笑我们的司法制度
Mr.Jane is a charlatan who has made a mockery Of our legal system on numerous occasions.
事实上 几个月以前 他拒绝带一个中毒的女人就医
In fact,a few months ago he refused to take a woman
直到她供认了自己的谋杀
To the hospital for poisoning until she confessed to a murder.
首先她没中毒 其次这只是个很聪明的计策
She was not poisoned in the first place,And it was just a very clever ruse--
- 安静 Jane先生 - 反正起作用了
- quiet,mr.Jane. - For what it's worth.
无论如何你应该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself anyway.
还有你 Lisbon探员 你们是执法人员
You,too,agent lisbon.You're the law.
我认定Jane先生的搜查是非法的 因此在其搜寻以及之后抓捕过程中
I hold mr.Jane's search to be illegal,And any evidence discovered then or during the sting
所发现的任何证据 根据毒树之果理论也都将被排除
Is hereby excluded as fruit of the poisonous tree.
视频 排除
The video--out.
被告对Van Pelt探员所说的任何话 排除
Any statements made by the defendant To agent van pelt--out.
法官大人 我反对 你的愤怒正在模糊你的--
Your honor,i object.Your anger is clouding your--
Odenthal先生 你有任何没有被你的顾问 玷污的证据么?
Mr.Odenthal,do you have any evidence of any kind That yourconsultant hasn't crapped all over?
没有 法官大人
No,your honor.
好 那么公诉Sylvan一案 因证据不足而取消
Well,thenthe people v.Sylvan Is hereby dismissed for lack of evidence.
Sylvan先生 你可以走了
Mr.Sylvan,you're free to go.
这太荒谬了 法官大人
This is ridiculous,your honor.
这是错的!
This is wrong!
这毫无道理!
This don't make no sense!
我们走着瞧
I'll be seeingyou.
他杀了我的妻子!
He killed my wife!
他怎么能获释?
How can he go free?
法警 下一个案子
Bailiff,bring in the next case.
有口供 有视频 这案子本来无懈可击
I had a confession.I had video.I had an airtight case.
现在什么都没了
And it's all out.
你怎么可以闯空门呢?
How could you break into his place?
很简单 他的后门锁很容易开
Easy.The lock on the back door was very flimsy.
Marc 我道歉 我--
Marc,i apologize.I do.I--
同时我觉得我不会被发现的
also,i didn't think i'd be found out.
我怎么知道 他们会把杯子上的指纹跟我的对比呢?
I mean,how was i to know they were going to dust Formyfingerprints?
你让一个罪犯逃之夭夭了
You let a killer back on the streets.
事实上 是我揪出这个罪犯的
Actually,i got the killer off the streets.
让他别逃之夭夭是你的工作
Keeping him off the streets-- your job.
你在怪我吗?
You're blaming me?
我可没害我们连凶案用的手♥枪♥ 都被当成无用证据
I'm not the one who got the murder weapon tossed.
法庭就是舞台 哪边撒谎更高明哪边就会赢
Court is theater.Whatever side has the best liar wins.
通常那个人是你 但今天她做得更好
Usually that's you,but today she was better.
你是个傲慢的小废柴
You're an arrogant little bastard.
喔 擦枪会走火啊 兄弟
Whoa,easy with the steel,brother.
轻松点儿 枪没上膛呢
Oh,relax.It's not loaded.
听着 Marc 一罪不受两次审理的 原则在这里不起作用
Look,marc,there is no double jeopardy here.
我们仍然可以审这个案子
We can still take this to trial.
我会找到新证据的 我保证
I will find new evidence.I promise.
你是个定时炸♥弹♥
You're a menace.
要是我当上地方检察官 你就再没机会跟我们办公室合作了
When i'm d.a.,you'll never work with this office again.
- 野心勃勃啊 - 不是你能决定的 Marc
- So ambitious. - Not your call,marc.
- 将来 现在都不行 - 你在为他辩护?
- Not then,not now. - You're defending him?
- 谢啦 Lisbon - 闭嘴 Jane
- Thank you,lisbon. - Shut up,jane.
我还以为你们俩互相信任
I thought you two trusted each other.
- 我也这么想过 - 我们是啊
- So did i. - We do.
我--我们有信任
I--we have trust.
我没告诉她 是因为我不希望
I-i didn't tell her because i didn't want her
她成了我的同谋 过后还得为此撒谎
To be complicit and then have to lie about it later.
你们俩这搭档关系可真够呛
Some partnership you got going on here.
我得先让你回家 让职业操守小组作出结论
I'll have to send you home while the professional standards unit Does its thing--
至少五天吧
five days at least.
这不是她的错
It's not her fault.
毫无疑问决定权在职业操守小组
That will be the p.s.u.'s determination,no doubt.
这就是我们说过的情况 Patrick
This is just the situation we talked about,patrick.
Lisbon探员要对她手下的行为负责 这就包括你的所作所为
Agent lisbon is responsible fov3r 11 5the actions of her team members,Including you.
是的 长官
Yes,ma'am.
- 就这些了吗? - 是的
- Is that all? - Yes.
听着 Lisbon 真对不起 我真的--
Look,lisbon,i'm so sorry.I really am.
Jane
Jane.
Lisbon需要休息几天
Lisbon needs some time off.
这对她是有好处的
A few days off will do her good.
很高兴跟你谈话
Nice talking with you.
Rigsby 再回去查查Sylvan的财务状况
Rigsby,go back through sylvan's financials.
Van Pelt 再看一遍谋杀Kelly的视频
Van pelt,take another look at kelly's video of her murder.
看看我们有没有漏掉什么
See if we missed anything.
嗨 我们会抓住Sylvan 来庆祝你回归的 好吗?
Hey,we'll serve up sylvan As your welcome back present,okay?
气氛有点儿冷冰冰啊
It's a little chilly in here.
想去喝杯咖啡吗?
Do you want to go get a coffee?
哦 得了 看看好的一面 你有 五天休息时间 五天不用被我烦呢
Oh,come on.Look at the bright side.You get five days off.You get five days off from me.
周 你负责 现在他是你的问题了
Cho,you're in charge.He's your problem now.
很好 周很成熟 他知道怎么照顾我
That's good.Cho's a big boy.He knows how to look after me.
想去喝杯咖啡不?
You want to get a coffee?
你带书了么?
Did you bring a book?
可能要等上一会儿呢
Could be a bit of a wait.
我们在这儿干嘛?
What are we doing here?
因为Lisbon的停职 你还跟我生着气呢
You're still mad with me about lisbon's suspension.
是的 就是你的错
Yeah.It's your fault.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表