剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Thanks. Not at all.
你被捕了 你有权保持沉默
You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的一切将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in court.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
那么这个给你一百万的人 当面见过吗?
So this guy who gave you the million bucks you ever met him face to face?
你想逮他? 我要做个交易 管用的
You want him? I want a deal a good one.
我可有很多情报 两到五年刑期 最低安全戒备等级监室
What I got,it's worth it. Two to five, minimum security.
什么交易也没戏 我们知道他是谁
Oh,there won't be a deal. We know who he is.
就是不知你知道不
Just curious if you knew.
虽然费了点时间 但我们还是从空壳公♥司♥查到你了 Howard
It took us a while, but we traced the shell company back to you,howard.
是你出钱让Carmen医生和David Charles 陷害Lisbon谋杀Mcteer
You paid dr. Carmen and david charles to frame lisbon for mcteer's murder.
这些现金交易记录可以证明
These cash transactions prove it.
相比杀了她 给警♥察♥抹黑可是聪明多了
Discrediting a cop is so much smarter than killing her.
杀了她我们会一查到底
We'd have been all over that.
但你只用一招 就把她的证词连带事业就全毁了
But this way,her testimony dies along with her career.
和我们讲讲怎么样? 也许能自救呢?
How about you give us a statement? Maybe help yourself?
和我亲个嘴儿怎么样?
How about you kiss me?
你很漂亮
You're pretty.
你在州立监狱的囚犯里也算漂亮的
So are you,compared to most state prison inmates.
我听说Minelli叫你赔玻璃的钱
I hear minelli's billing you for the glass.
理所应当嘛
It's only fair.
你知道 作为一个警♥察♥ 你装神经病可真有一套
You know,for a cop,you made a very convincing lunatic.
Jane肯定得瑟死了
Jane must be proud.
也许这算不上传统的经典探案 可说实话 我还真乐在其中
Maybe it's not good police work, but I have to confess, I enjoyed it.
偶尔也放松一把?
Letting loose for once?
听着 我很高兴你没事了
Look,i'm glad you got cleared.
很抱歉我们不能让你知道计划
I'm sorry that we couldn't let you in on the plan.
你可以 但你没有
You could have, but you didn't.
你应该知道 如果真是你干的...
You should know that if it turned out to be you...
我知道 知道就好
I know. Just so you do.
就说这么多
Enough said.
没打断你们吧 啊? 没有
I'm not interrupting anything,am i? No.
晚安 Lisbon 晚安 Sam
Night,lisbon. Night,sam.
Marie甜甜圈店的
Doughnuts from marie's.
我竟然没看出来 太明显了啊
I didn't see it. Of course.
什么?
What?
他爱上你了
He's in love with you.
别犯傻了
Don't be silly.
我理解 是难以相信 但是吧 试试又不用付钱 对不?
I know,hard to fathom, but,uh, there's no accounting for taste,is there?
闭嘴!
Hush!
超感警探 第二季 第3集 赤色警徽
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表