剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我相信你 但我知道Harken如何行事
I believe you,but i know h harken thoughts run.
他肯定会想法把责任全推到你头上
A way to blame you will be fod.
我重复一遍 我知道Harken如何行事 他肯定会想法把责任全推到你头上
I repeat.I know how harken's thoughts run.A way to blame you will be found.
听清楚了?
Do you hear me?
是的
Yes.
很好
Excellent.
走吧
Go.
Lilith Nash回来了没有?
Did lilith nash come back in here?
没有
No.
怪了
Uh,th's odd.
Lilith Nash呢?
Where's lilith nash?
- 她走了 - 这个不用你操心
- Uh,she left with-- you don't need to worry about her.
- 她是无辜的 - 你怎么知道的?
- She's not guilty. - And how do you know at?
因为我问她的 她也告诉我了
Because i asked her.She told me.
她人呢?
And where is she now?
呃... 不知道
Um... Don't know.
保安
Security.
她不在房♥间里 找不到她了
She's not in her room.She's nowhere be found.
你们别太激动 她又不会害人
Oh,you people are overrcting.I'm surehehe n ndanger.
她精神不稳定 还是杀人嫌犯 你还敢说她不会害人
She's mentally unstable and probably a killer,but you're sure she's no danger.But you're sure she's no danger.
一点说服力都没有
Well,that's reassuring.
退一万步 就算都是她干的 最坏的也已经发生了
Well,even if she is those things,and i don't say that she is,then she's done her worst already.
Harken先生!
Mr. Harken!
红色警报
We have a code red.
- 红色警报是什么? - 什么?
- What's a code red? - What?
噢 不
Oh,no.
对不起
***
再过4到6小时 四分之一英里半径内的人都会死掉
Anyone within a quarter-mile radius of this flask is gonna be dead within the next four to six hours.
但是我把密封罐放进保险柜了啊
But i put the flasks in the safe.
她肯定找到打开保险柜的方法了
She must have gotten into the safe somehow.
怎么可能呢?
W-- h-how is that possible?
咋回事?
What was that?
- 一个烧杯掉地上了 - 什么?
- A beaker fell. - What?
只少了一个
There's only one missing.
不幸中的万幸 她是怎么偷到的?
That's a relief,anyhow.But how did she do it?
别管那些了 是她干的
Never mind how.She's done it.
我们现在应该怎么办?
What do we do now?
我们只能坐以待毙
Well,thers nothing we can do.
再过四个小时 我们就都死翘翘了
In the next fo hours,we'll all be dea
赶紧告诉我 这些都是你的把戏 对吧?
tell me the truth.This is a trick right?
不是 我♥干♥嘛要这样做?
No. Why would i do something liket?What would be the point?
以你死去孩子的名义发誓
Swear on your child's grave.
你知道我绝不会用她发誓的 绝对不会
You kn i don't do that,not for anything.
我的天啊
Oh,my god.
这只是演习 对吧?
This is a drill,right?
不是演习 是真的
Uh,this is not a drill.Is is--this is the real thing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
听好了
Listen up.
我们只剩下几个小时可活了
We have a few hours left.
我们不能让病毒传播出去
But we'll keep this virus contained here.
所有人都不得离开研究所
Nobody leaves isisacility.
然后呢?
And then wt?
把我们的尸体都丢到沙漠里去?
We get buried in the desert?
空军会向研究所空投燃♥烧♥弹♥ 高温杀灭病毒
The air force will drop incendiary bombs on the facility,burn the virus out.
然后会通知你们的家属
Your next of kin will be informed.
我们没多少时间可活了
Like i say,we have a few hours left,
安排好家里的事情 祈祷上苍吧
so we all shouldake our arrangements and say our prayers as best we can.
联♥系♥家人去吧
Make your phone calls.
愿上帝怜悯我们
May god have mercy on our souls.
嘿 头儿 我们还有五分钟就到了
Hey,boss.We're about five minutesrom your location.
周 听好了
Cho,listen.
Jane和我都被病毒感染了 看来我们很快就会死
Jane and i have been expos to the vir,and it looks like we might die soon.
知道了
Okay.
我要感谢你 Rigsby和Van Pelt
So i wanna thank you and rigsby and vapelt.
能跟你们共事我倍感荣幸
It's been an honor working th you.
我要打电♥话♥给我弟弟Tommy
I need you to call my brother tommy.
他的号♥码就在我桌面的台历上
His number is in my desk diary.
就在电力公♥司♥那一栏里
It's under town and country electrical.
告诉他 我爱他 我也原谅他了
Tellim that i love him and that i forgive h
过去的就都过去了吧 他需要跟兄弟们和好
for whatever and that,um,needs to make peace with his brothers.
告诉他 这是我的遗愿
It's my last dying wish.U tell him that.
我会的
Will do.
好的 再见
Okay. Good-bye.
等等 我也想跟他们说说话
Uh,wait.I-i want to talk to them also.
- 对不起 - 没事
- Sorry. - It's all right.
你的告别致辞很温馨呢
That's fine farewell.
我还担心你会哭得一塌糊涂 泣不成声呢 没想到...
I feared that you'd become tearful and incoherent,but no.
简洁
Succinct.
高贵 精妙
Noble.Bravo.
除了周和Rigsby 你就没有亲人朋友要联♥系♥了?
Don't you have anybody you wanna call besides cho and rigsby?
没了
No.
如果我真的要死了 我会打电♥话♥给你的... 但既然你也在这里
And if i were dying,i'd wanna call you,but... You're already here.
就不用啦
So there's no need.
我?
Me?
你会说什么呢?
What would you say?
等等
Wa-- wait a minute.
如果?
If?
"如果我真的要死了"?
If i was dying?
放心啦 你死不了的
Yeah,you're not really dying.
我自己写了个标签贴上去的 又劝Lilith Nash逃走了
I wrote a label and put it on an empty fsk,and then i connced poor lilith nash to run away.
- 我挺过意不出的 - 你这杂种...
- I feel kinof bad about it-- you son a bitch.
不要 等等 别动啊
But just--just wait.Just please.
小周?
Be stl.Cho?
我是Jane
This is jane.
刚才Lisbon说的那些都不算数
Please dregard lisbon'sast message.
我骗她的 我的错
I tricked her.My bad.
对不起咯
I'm so sorry.
你到排水管了没有?
Are you at the culvert?
很好 等着 很快就有人要出来了
Okay,good.Wait.The'll be some people coming your way soon.
再见
Bye.
你真有病
You're sick.
干嘛要这么对我?
Why would you do this to me?
两个原因 第一呢 为了抓住谋杀 Alicia Seberg的凶手
Two reasons--firstly,to catch the killer of alicia seberg,the killer who inot poor lilith nash.
还记不记得 凶手之前就服用了疫苗 以防感染病毒
Thkiller who,you may recall,Took a dose of the antidote in order to survive Exposure to the virus.
- 是不是? - 是的...
- Yes? - Yes...
凶手肯定觉得他自己是唯一 一个能活下来的人
The killer who believes that he or she is the oy one that isn't going to die.
- 对吧? - 对
- Yes? - Yes.
所以一定会在我们死之前逃出去 不然的话 就会被空军炸死了
So they have to get out of here before we die,,else they'll be bnt to a crisp by the air force.
那家伙走投无路了
Their hands are tied.
只能逃走 而这么一逃 我们就清楚地知道谁是凶手了
They have to try to escape,thus revealing themselves to u with pcision and clarity of a mathematical eqtion.
第二呢?
And reason number two?
第二呢 也是最重要的原因 忽然劫后余生 你难道不觉得很爽么?
E second and mo important reason is doesn't it feel great to get your fe back?
现在是不是很爽啊?
Don't you feel goo right now?
- 是不是感觉活着真好啊? - 完全没有!
- Don't you feel happy to be ive? - No!
你我都心知肚明啦
Oh,i know you do.U know you do.
如果不能马上抓到凶手 我现在就给你鼻子来一拳
If reason number one does not pan out very,very soon,think i'm gonna punch you in the nose.
耐心等等 Lisbon
Forbearance,lisbon.
Harken随时都可能慌慌张张的 从那个拐角冲过来
Any moment now,harken is gonna co around that corner with an anxious expression on his face
因为有人逃脱了
because someone s run off.
随时都有可能哦
Any moment now.
等等 很快的
Wait. Any moment.
啥都没有
Nothing.
你得...
If you just get--
噢!
ow!
我说的没错吧
that's what i'm talkin'bout.
这一切都是骗局?
Well,this was all a hoax?
不要说"骗局"那么难听
Xe well,"hoax" is a little strong.
应该说是策略啦
Uh,more of a ruse,a gambit.
重要的是 我们抓到凶手了
The important thing is we caught the killer.
对吧? 这个才是重点
Right?That's wh's important.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表