剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你总是 你知道 过于直率 你来说不会惹到她
You're always being, you know, too direct. She won't be offended.
不会惹到谁? 没什么
Who won't be offended? Nothing.
呃...
Well...
嗯 我们在想...
Uh, we were thinking...
想问题是好事儿 想什么呢?
Thinking's good. About?
我们去找过Bosco 请他放Jane一马 但他不愿意
We went to bosco and asked him to give jane a break, but he wouldn't.
所以我们在想要是你去 请Bosco放过Jane
So we were thinking maybe if you went and asked bosco to let jane go
就当是给你个人情 朋友之间 他也许会愿意
as a personal favor to you, between friends, he'd do it.
何以见得?
Why would you say that?
呃 你知道... 显而易见
Well, you know... Itit obvious.
他对你有兴趣... 性趣
He has a thing for you… sexual thing.
我们不是说你和他有染什么的 只是...
We're not saying you had an affair or anything, it's just that…
貌似他很喜欢你
he likes you a lot, it seems…
他有时看着你那神情
the way he looks at you sometimes.
你们错了
You're mistaken.
Bosco对我没有特别的感情 而且就算他有
Bosco has no particular liking for me, and even if he did,
我也不会以此做筹码为Jane谈判 为什么?
i wouldn't use it as leverage for jane. Why not?
因为法律说一不二
Because the law is the law.
Jane违法了 现在他要付出代价 承担后果
Jane broke the law, and now he's got to pay the consequences.
哦 嗨 Jane
Oh, hi, jane.
我要你来看我
I need you to come visit me.
为啥? 我们很忙
Why? We're busy.
拜托啦 Lisbon? 这很重要 我需要见你
Please, lisbon? It's really important. I need to see you.
还要蓝莓松饼
Also a blueberry muffin.
看着像小红莓
Looks like cranberry.
他们不卖♥♥蓝莓的
They didn't have any blueberry.
什么事?
What's up?
Roddy Gerber不是凶手
Roddy gerber's innocent.
就这样? 差不多
That's it? Pretty much.
呃 还有 Roddy揍了Kirby 为了让他告诉他
Well, no. Roddy beat up kirby so he'd tell him where the, uh,
受保护秃鹫把巢筑在哪儿 Roddy好去杀了它们
protected vultures were nesting so roddy could kill them,
但他说他没有杀Kirby 我相信他
but he says he didn't kill kirby, and I believe him.
他以他母亲的坟墓起誓
He swore on his mother's grave.
很有意思 但你可以在电♥话♥里告诉我
That's interesting, but you could have told me that on the phone.
我要有人来访才能进探访室
I needed a visitor so I could get into the visitors room.
我真希望我带着枪
How I wish I had my gun.
嗨 打击犯罪不容易 认命吧
Hey, crimefighting's hard. Suck it up.
瞧见没 我们在这儿是为了他 Dooley Gerber?
Look, that's why we're here. Dooley gerber?
我要问他一个问题
I need to ask him a question.
什么问题? 什么都可以 都不要紧
What question? Any question. It doesn't matter.
你能帮我挡住警卫吗? 拜托?
Can you keep the guard off me? Could you, please?
没关系的
It's okay.
Dooley 告诉我 实情是你杀了你女婿 是吗?
Dooley, you can tell me. The truth is you killed your soninlaw. Isn't that true?
你是谁?
And who are you now?
这答案很好 谢谢
That's a very good answer. Thank you.
然后? 你知道啥了?
So? What'd you learn?
嗯 那只是个控制问题(测谎时用以 获得生理反应基准的无关问题)
Well, that was just a control question.
我问的下一个问题才至关重要
The next question I ask him is the critical one.
你知道吗? 我不需要枪 我可以举起椅子痛揍你
You know what? I don't need my gun. I can just hit you with my chair.
你会发现椅子被钉在地上了
I think you'll find it's bolted to the floor.
你到底知不知道你出什么事了?
Do you understand what's happening to you?
你可能会被判刑的
You could get a prison sentence.
我明白你把我关在大牢里 是想让我守规矩学乖点
I understand that you're keeping me in jail in the hopes that you will teach me a lesson.
没用的
It's not gonna work.
不是我把你关大牢里 法律把你关大牢里
I am not keeping you in jail. The law is keeping you in jail.
法律 Sam Bosco说了算 而你让Sam Bosco干啥 他就干啥
The law, as played by sam bosco, and you can make sam bosco do anything whenever you like.
啊对 他爱我至深 他对我言听计从
Right. Because he's so in love with me, I can make him do whatever.
没错 大错特错
Yes. No.
Risby他们这么说 所以我才说着玩玩
No, I was only saying that because that's what rigsby and the guys were just saying.
这完全是胡说八道
It's total nonsense.
Sam Bosco婚姻幸福
Sam bosco is a happily married man.
对我一点那方面的兴趣也没有
He hasn't the faintest interest in me that way.
我对他也没半点影响力
I have no influence over him whatsoever.
大家都知道了? 我真欣慰
The guys noticed it, too? I'm impressed.
他的激♥情♥深藏不露
He's very recessive in his passions.
要看出他会为你不惜一切并非易事
Hard to spot that he'd kill and die for you.
相信我 你错得离谱
Trust me, you are way off.
你摆的迷魂阵挺有趣
Interesting puzzle you present.
亦真亦假
Lies and truth all mixed together.
听着 我希望能把你从这里弄出去
Look, I hope we can get you out of this mess.
但我也确实希望你能从中吸取教训
But it's also true that I do hope that you learn a lesson from this.
生活中有些界限是不能逾越的 铁墙无情
There are real boundaries in life. These are real prison walls.
只是你心中有墙 Lisbon 心中有墙
Only in your mind, lisbon. Only in your mind.
嘿 救命! 嘿 救命! 嘿 警官!
Hey, help! Hey, help! Hey, deputy!
嘿 嘿 警官 有人晕倒了! 他都不动了!
Hey, hey, man, we got a man down, man! He ain't moving!
警官 有人晕倒了! 救命 警官!
Deputy, I got a man down! We need help, man!
我靠 第九区有囚犯晕倒了
Oh, crap. We have an inmate down, level nine.
8号♥监 完全不省人事了
Number eight out like a light.
你干的? 不是 警官 我没碰他!
Did you do this? No, man, I didn't touch him, man!
他就是一动也不动!
He just ain't movin', man!
他怎么了?
'Sup with him?
鬼才知道 我去的时候他就这样了
Damned if I know. He was like this when I got there.
好吧 先把他搁这 我去给医生打电♥话♥
Okay, leave him here. I'll call the medic.
你们回到自己岗位上去
You guys go get back on post.
你有病号♥了
Got a customer for you.
不是 好的
No. Okay.
你在念叨什么?
What are you saying?
我的手
My hand.
手?
Hand?
Steve 快来
Steve, come quick.
出事了 Steve 快来帮忙! 快来帮我!
We got a problem, steve. I need help. I need help!
别 别 别! 来人! 来人!
No, no, no! Someone! Someone!
有人逃狱! 有人逃狱!
Prisoner loose! There's a prisoner loose!
救命! 救命!
Help! Help!
救命 来人!
Help, someone!
你先
救命! 来人啊!
Help! Somebody!
Lisbon 我做了个噩梦
Lisbon, I had a horrible dream.
我梦见Jane越狱了
I dreamt that jane escaped the county jail.
我梦见警长 检察长 和大区负责人都打电♥话♥来冲我吼
I dreamt that the sheriff, the a.G.And the district super all called to yell at me.
现在你要叫醒我了 是吧?
Now you're gonna wake me up, yes?
对不起 长官 我不想为他辩驳什么
I'm sorry, sir. I have no excuse for him.
他做的实在太过分了
He is beyond out of line.
他闯大祸了 对吧?
He's blown it, all right.
我们已经发了通缉令 但没准你能联♥系♥上他 劝他悄悄地回来
We have an a.P.B.Out, but maybe you can contact him, persuade him to come in quietly.
没人希望他受伤
Nobody wants him to get hurt.
怎么和他联♥系♥? 怎么劝服他?
Contact him how? Persuade him how?
你俩关系很近 他会听你的
You two are close. He'll listen to you.
真好笑 什么好笑?
That's very funny. What is it funny?
就是好笑
It just is.
嗨 Sam 是我
Hi, sam.
你在哪?
Where are you?
Dooley Gerber的家
Dooley gerber's house.
要是你派警长过来 差不多10分钟后 我就能揪出杀kirby的凶手
If you send the sheriff over, i'll have kirby's killer in ten minutes or so.
Jane 你这蠢蛋! 谢谢
Jane, you damn fool! Thank you.
你到底在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
你说你知道杀kirby的凶手是谁
You said you had kirby's killer.
还没 但我乐于当乐观主义者
Not yet, but I like to be an optimist.
你们有可能帮我泡杯茶么?
You wouldn't have the makings of a cup of tea, would you?
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. You're welcome.
听着 Robby把秃鹫的事 还有他对Kirby的所作所为告诉了我
So listen, uh, roddy told me about the vultures and what he did to kirby.
你弟弟把你丈夫揍了一顿 你怎么处理这事的 Donna?
How did you cope with that, donna… your husband being beaten by your brother?
你有何感想
How did you feel about that?
生气 对谁?
Angry. With who?
自己 还有家人
Myself, my family.
Kirby是个好人 我让他失望了
Kirby was a good man, and I let him down.
宝贝 不 不 爸爸 这是事实
Oh, hon. No. No, daddy, it's true.
我钻钱眼里了 我们都是
I let the money blind me. We all did.
失陪一下 我有事要做
Excuse me. I got stuff to do.
别走 Sandrine
Oh, please don't go, sandrine.
我刚想说家族内部吵得不可开交 能让你看清事情本质 多有意思啊
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表