剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
喂
Hello.
哈 哈 哈 怎么回事?
Hah hah hah What's the hell?
谢谢你的人能够赶来处理这个案子 Lisbon探员
I appreciate your people coming in on this, Agent Lisbon.
我没处理过多少杀人案... 实际上 一件也没有
Haven't handled many homicides... none, in fact.
老实说 我一直期待跟你学习的机会
Frankly, I'm looking to learn from you.
没问题 Fisher副警长
Not a problem, Deputy Fisher.
我们这个小镇通常没什么麻烦
Small town. We don't get much trouble.
那真遗憾
Well, that's a shame.
你们就靠麻烦为生啊
Trouble is your business.
可以这么说
You could say.
受害者是Alan Foster...
Victim is Alan Foster...
43岁 已婚 没孩子
43 years old, married, no children.
建筑师 几个月前他买♥♥下了这座房♥子
Architect. He bought the house a few months back,
据说他要整修房♥子
Said he was gonna rehab it.
昨晚他妻子同他一起吗?
Was the wife with him last night?
不 她在城里 他们在旧金山有座房♥子
No,she was in the city. They have a house in San Francisco.
我已经委托同事通知家属了 房♥子里还有其他人和他一起吗?
I sent a man to break the news. Was anybody else in the house with him?
据我们所知 没有人 我不知该怎么说
Nobody as far as we can tell. I don't know what to say.
当我们赶到这里时 这房♥子锁的比鼓还要紧
The house was locked up tighter than a drum when I got here.
我用了半个小时才关掉报♥警♥器 Cho 检查一下报♥警♥系统
Took me half an hour just to shut off the alarm. Cho, check the alarm system.
是受害者把人放进来的
Either the victim let somebody in,
或者是有人从某处闯入 真遗憾 Foster看起来是个好人
or they broke in someplace. It's a shame. Foster seemed like a nice guy.
喔 撒谎 你一点也不喜欢他
Whoa, that's a lie. You didn't like him one bit.
嗯... 我... 我并没有那么说 是的 你说了 你觉得他有钱 傲慢 自负
Well... I... I didn't say that. Yes, you did. You thought he was rich, arrogant, pretentious,
一个入侵者 他带着这新潮的建筑师眼镜
An interloper. He wore those trendy architect's glasses.
是你杀了他吗?
Did you kill him?
我... 嗯?
Did I... Hmm?
嗯?
Hmm?
不
No.
不
No.
这算什么问题啊?
What kind of question is that?
他手里有东西
He's got something in his hand.
Jane! 你没戴手套 好吧
Jane! Gloves. Right.
一个上面有字母 "B" 的铜纽扣?
A brass button with the letter "B" ?
这个东西对你意味着什么东西吗 副警长?
That means something to you, deputy?
没有
No.
这个家伙有问题吧?
What's this guy's problem?
这个说来话长了
That would take way too long to answer.
咱们到里面看看去
Let's take a look inside.
好的 这边走
Okay. It's this way.
有明显证据表明不是自杀?
Clear signs of struggle rules out suicide?
对 而且自杀者通常在跳楼前先把窗户打开
That, and suicides usually open the window before they jump.
有什么困扰你的吗 Fisher?
What's troubling you, Fisher?
什么? 没有 你在说什么?
What? Nothing. What are you talking about?
你看到纽扣后瞳孔放大了 现在你的脸色很苍白
That button made your pupils dilate. Now you've gone pale.
怎么了 Fisher? 是什么在困扰你?
What's up, Fisher? What's troubling you?
好吧 我刚才想到这个纽扣
Well, it occurred to me that the button
有可能代表 "Beckworth"
Could stand for "Beckworth,"
我感到一阵寒意 就这些了 谁是Beckworth?
And I got a little chill, that's all. Who's Beckworth?
Walter Beckworth
Walter Beckworth.
他是这座房♥子最初的主人... 建造了它
He was the original owner of this house... built it.
80年前就去世了 人们说他的灵魂常出没于此
Died 80-something years ago. People say he haunts the place.
自从我是个孩子起就听过这些故事了
I've heard the stories since I was a kid,
但是没人相信 是
but nobody believes them. Right.
保安公♥司♥的家伙查了警报记录
Guy from the security company ran the alarm history.
从昨晚6点开始 报♥警♥装置就一直开着
It's been armed from 6:00 last night
直到副警长今早把它关掉
until the deputies turned it off this morning.
但没有报♥警♥或运行故障
No alarms or interruptions of service.
就目前看来 除了受害者 没有人进入或离开这房♥子
As far as I can tell, no one's entered or left this building. Except the victim.
但那是不可能的 不是吗?
But that's impossible. Isn't it?
真诡异
Spooky.
我的意思不是做义工比这个工作好
I'm not saying volunteering is better work than this,
但会在一天将尽时让我感觉更好些
but it makes me feel better at the end of the day.
我看见人们因为我所做的而微笑
I see people smiling because of what I've done.
有些东西 可能 使我们乐在其中
There's something, I don't know, joyous in it.
做这个工作时 你多久能见人们笑一次?
How often do we see people smile in this job?
想走想疯了? 不可能的 验尸官已经取走Foster的尸体了
Leaving out crazy? Never. The coroner took Foster's body.
我将同他妻子联♥系♥并带她去办公室
I'm gonna get his wife and bring her to the office.
Lisbon和Jane在走廊那 好的 谢啦
Lisbon and Jane are up on the porch. Okay, thanks.
她在收♥容♥所♥的厨房♥做义工
She's volunteering at a homeless kitchen.
那很好
That's cool.
那里有个男人 我想她是去 嗯 这个
There's a man there. I think she's, uh, you know.
帮助一个无家可归的家伙?
Banging a homeless guy?
不! 她是个义工 一个厨师 她是不会...
No! A volunteer. A chef. And she's not...
我不知道 还没... 也许... 我想...
I don't know. Not yet... Maybe... I think...
我不... 不
I don't... No.
夥计 你需要去看心理医生了
Dude, you need counseling.
不管怎样 凶手进到房♥子里
Somehow the killer got into the house
既没有碰到警报器也没有关掉它
without tripping the alarm or turning it off.
所以杀手不是从前门进来的 也许是找到了建筑的暗道
So the killer didn't come through the front door. Probably found some kind of hole in the system.
检查地面和房♥屋里面
Check the grounds and inside the house.
去查一下他们是怎么进来的 瞭解
Find out how they got in. On it.
Grace 你是有神论者 你信鬼吗?
Grace, you're the spiritual sort. Do you believe in ghosts?
我相信人死后灵魂永存
I believe the spirit survives death,
一个受困的灵魂会显现出来
and a troubled spirit can make itself known.
噢 拜托 你不会真以为这里有鬼吧
Oh, come on. You don't seriously think there's a ghost here.
我不知道
Meh. I don't know.
要是看到了 要告诉我
If you see one, let me know.
你丈夫在Beckworth宅院待多久了
How long had your husband been staying at Beckworth mansion,
Foster夫人?
Mrs. Foster?
断断续续有三周了
Off and on for about three weeks,
自从我们关了它以后
since we closed on it.
为什么? 它很破败
Why? It's pretty run-down.
在翻修房♥子前 他要感受一下
To get a feel for the house before he worked on it.
他说在他想好怎么翻修之前
He said you should spend a month in a house
应该花一个月待在屋子里
before you thought about changing it.
他一直那么认真...
He's conscientious that way...
或者说曾那么的认真
Or was conscientious that way.
你要是愿意的话 我们可以休息一下
We can take a break if you'd like.
不 不 不 我们... 我们来把它弄完
No, no, no. Let's... let's just get through it.
这么说来 在你丈夫被谋杀的那个晚上 你在家里? 是的
So you were at home the night of your husband's murder? Yes.
我们必须要问... 有谁能给你作证?
We have to ask... is there anyone who can verify that?
嗯 没有 我是一个人
Um, no, I was alone.
Alan整周都在老房♥子里
Alan had been at the mansion all week.
对你和你丈夫来说 分居那么久正常吗?
Was it common for you and your husband to be apart that long?
在他开始一项工程之前 不是很常见
It was not uncommon when he started a project.
他沉溺其中
He got immersed.
谁有可能会想伤害你丈夫?
Who might have wanted to hurt your husband?
哦 我可以告诉你谁跟他有过节...
Oh, I can tell you who was angry with him...
Victoria Abner
Victoria Abner.
她是谁? 她是镇上一个疯嬉皮士
Who's she? She's this hippie-dippy woman who lives in town,
她编织亚麻布和地毯
And she weaves linens and rugs.
她是Beckworth的前主人
She used to own Beckworth.
她是建造者的后代
She's a descendant of the man who built it.
她憎恨你丈夫买♥♥了这个房♥子?
She resented your husband for buying the place?
但开始不是这样的
But not at first.
房♥子的产权上出现了税务问题
There were tax issues that came with the property,
我们以为她会为甩掉这所房♥子而高兴
So we thought she'd be glad to be rid of it.
但... 大约在我们交易完一周后
But... About a week after we closed,
她突然气急败坏 指责Alan偷了她的房♥子
She just blew up, claimed that Alan stole the house.
太恶毒了
It was vicious.
她有威胁过你丈夫吗?
Did she ever threaten your husband?
她发了些恐吓邮件
She sent some pretty scary E-mails.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我们需要看看那些邮件
We need to see those E-mails.
怎么了?
What?
Walter Beckworth在1928年被杀...
Walter Beckworth was killed in 1928...
和一个女的发生争执 你知道怎么回事吗?
Fight over a woman. You know how?
现在 我不关心这些
Now, and I don't care.
他在同一个窗户被扔出去
He was thrown out of the exact same window
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表