剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
但我得辩护一句 你当时很烦人
But in my defense,you were being very annoying.
Jane先生 你违规了
Mr.Jane,you're out of order.
你才违规了呢 你才违规
You're out of order.You're out of order.
这整个审讯都是违规的!
This whole trial's out of order!
算了吧 你得承认 这是你自找的
Oh,come on.You gotta admit,you walked right into that one.
好吧
Okay.
好了 轮到我问你们问题了
All right,my turn to question you guys.
好 等等 "你们"? 还有谁?
Yes.Wait."you guys"?Plural?
你们俩都是证人啊
Well,you're both witnesses.
呃... 我盘问自己的时候
Uh... When i'm cross-examing myself,
用不用站在下面提问
Do--do i have to stand down there and ask the questions
然后跑回座位上回答?
And run back up here and answer them?
Jane先生 你坐那就好
Mr.Jane,you stay put.
成
Okay.
律师先生 请深呼吸放松点
Mr.Odenthal,you take a deep breath.
适格被告有一定的自♥由♥限度
Pro perdefendants are given a certain amount of latitude.
你知道的 唉 愿上帝垂怜
You know that.God help us all.
Hildred法官 您现在或曾经是否为共♥产♥党员?
Judge hildred,are you now or have you ever been A member of the communist party?
什么? 没有!
What?No!
律师先生 您是否拥有枪♥支♥?
Mr.Odenthal,do you own a gun?
- 等等 什么? - 您枪法不错吧?
- Wait.What? - Are you a good shot?
不用回答 您呢 法官大人? 枪法怎么样?
Don't answer that.How about you,your honor?You any good with a gun?
据估计 射杀Cale Sylvan的人 至少距死者200码
The person that killed cale sylvan,They estimated,was more than 200 yards away.
那一枪相当精彩
That is a great shot.
因此我们猜测还有另一名杀手
It's why we assume there was a second hit man.
Jane先生 请你坐下
Mr.Jane,please sit down.
你与Kelly Flower是否有亲昵关系?
Were you having an affair with kelly flower?
没有
No.
但你不是以射杀毛茸茸小动物为乐吗?
But isn't it true that you delight In killing small furry animals?
你是个猎手
You're a hunter.
这和本案无关
This is irrelevant.
这有助我们找出凶手
This is how we solve a murder.
难道你不想让我解决此案吗?
Are you saying you don't want me to solve a murder?
我当然想
Of course i do.
那请回答问题 先生
Then answer the question,sir.
要么回答 要么给个不答的理由
Answer it,or tell me why you won't.
我每季都去捕猎鸭子
I go duck hunting every season.
那您对这些手无寸铁的鸭子 使的是什么枪?
And what kind of gun do you use to kill these defenseless ducks?
10号♥散弹猎枪
A 10-gauge shotgun.
那么 您认为自己算神枪手吗?
And would you consider yourself a very good marksman?
上季我猎获了60码外的一只野鸭
Uh,last season i bagged a mallard at,uh,60 yards.
噢 不错嘛 真是不赖
Oh,that's not bad.Not--not bad at all.
十号♥ 三英寸的弹壳 恰是通往死亡和炼狱的距离
10-gauge,3-inch shell.3 inches of hell.3 inches of death.
是3.5英寸
3 1/2.
我猜的 是吗?
I mean,i think.Right?
你肯定也是个猎人吧
So you must be a hunter,too.
不是 我...
No.I...
那你办公室怎么有个死兽 Marc?
Then what's that dead beast in your office,marc?
哪儿来的? Craigslist网站上买♥♥的?
What is that?Did you just get it off craigslist?
呃 我是说 我的确有过这爱好 但现在已经不打猎了
Well,i,uh,I mean,yes,i used to hunt,just not anymore.
但你的枪法还在 是吧?
But you still know your way around a gun,don't you?
别紧张
Oh,relax.
这枪根本没子弹
It's not loaded.
你有一杆步♥枪♥ 对吧?
You own your own rifle,don't you?
你听说法官对Sylvan杀人的房♥子 下达了搜查令
You heard that the judge had issued a warrant For sylvan's murder house,
就知道要在Sylvan开口前把他做掉
And you knew that you had to silence sylvan before he talked.
小周 趴下!
Cho,get down!
杀他灭口 就不会暴露你是他的客户
You had to silence him Before he named you as his client--
你雇他杀害了Kelly Flower
The client who hired him to kill kelly flower.
法官大人 这纯属一派胡言
Your honor,this is completely ridiculous.
那就证明给我看
So prove it.
让我们搜搜你家 找不到枪我就道歉
Let us search your house.We don't find a gun,i'll apologize.
让他们搜吧 Marc
Let him do the search,marc.
不行
No.
不行?
No?
不行
No.
我不必照做
I don't have to do that.
我有权利
I have rights.
而且法官您显然对我有偏见
And you're obviously prejudiced against me,judge.
我要向裁判长申诉
And i'm going to take that up with the chief judge.
我这就去
In fact,i'm going to do that right now.
你必须留在原地 律师
You should stay put,counselor.
- 法警 - 不许动
- Bailiff. - Don't move.
先生 把手给我
Sir,your hands.
射杀Sylvan的枪 雷明顿700型 连带望远镜都是在你车♥库♥里发现的
The gun that killed sylvan-- A remington 700,with scope,from your garage.
噢 而且 我们有搜查令
Oh,and,uh... We got a warrant.
你说的对 有这东西就方便多了
You're right.A lot better with one of these.
作为一个好检控官 你知道这意味着什么
You're a good prosecutor.You know what this means.
狙♥击♥枪♥伏击 有预谋的谋杀
A sniper rifle-- Lying in wait,murder with special circumstances.
死刑来喽
Hello,death penalty.
但如果你承认买♥♥凶谋杀Kelly
But if you're willing to come clean about kelly's murder,
检察官会免你一死
The d.a.will take death off the table.
这是你唯一的机会 你这可悲的混球
That is the last and only offer you'll get,You miserable sack of crap.
Draber一家没杀我和Lisbon时 我就知道他们并非Sylvan的雇主
I realized the drabers didn't hire sylvan When they didn't kill lisbon and me.
他们连警♥察♥都不杀
If they don't kill cops,
就更别提助理检察官了
They're certainly not gonna kill an assistant district attorney.
但Draber一家与此事还是有关 是吧?
But the drabers were connected somehow,weren't they?
因为Kelly说过 他们的案子能让她"平步青云"
'Cause their case was a career maker,according to kelly,
而你想有朝一日成为地区检察官
And you wanted to be d.a.someday.
只要结了那案子 那位子我就拿定了
The draber case would have made me a lock for d.a.
是啊
Oh,yeah.
也应该是我的 我资历最老
And it should have been me.I had seniority.
案子是我的 却让那贱♥人♥夺去了
It was mine,and the bitch took it.
你就雇Sylvan去杀她
So you hired sylvan to kill her.
没错
Yes.
Sylvan被捕时 你承诺搞定此事 还他自♥由♥身
And when sylvan was arrested,You told him you'd fix it,that he'd walk.
作为控方律师 你有这个能力
As prosecutor,you had that power.
然后你让Sylvan的律师调查我
Then you hadsylvantell his attorney to investigate me.
整个地检署都了解你的行事作风
The whole d.a.'s office knows how you operate.
你的疯癫作态
Craziness.
我就知道你八成会坏规矩
I thought there was a good chance You'd stepped over some line or other.
结果你真这么做了
Turned out you had.
没关系 他已经吸取教训了
It's all right.He's learned his lesson.
是啊 吸取了
Yeah,i have.
真的 Lisbon
I certainly have,lisbon.
再也不放下手里的活去喝茶了
I won't be stopping for tea again.
... 9:30你要关灯睡觉 你妹妹要九点睡
...and lights out at 9:30,and your sister at 9:00.
不行
No.
9:30
9:30.
我爱你
I love you.
拜拜
Bye.
您要见我们 长官?
You wanted to see us,ma'am?
坐吧
Sit.
在做决定之前 我要确认一下事实
Before i make any final decisions,I want to make sure i understand what happened.
你搅扰了法庭秩序 攻击庭上律师
You disrupted a courtroom,Assaulted an officer of the court
就是为了能质询他 差点造成另一桩重案的无效裁决
So you could question him And nearly caused a mistrial in an unrelated felony case.
这都没错吧?
Is that about right?
没错 精准得很
Yeah,that's pretty accurate.
你无视停职令 在无援助情况下与一伙罪犯对质
You ignored your suspension,Confronted a gang of criminals without any backup
继而参与了Jane 扰乱和攻击等一系列事件?
And then participated In mr.Jane's disruptions,assault,etcetera?
是的 长官
Yes,ma'am.
那好吧
All right,then.
对不起 我没明白 长官
I'm sorry.I don't understand,ma'am.
CBI刚刚将犯罪的检察官绳之以法
The cbi just busted a crooked d.a.,
根除了其中的腐♥败♥ 还结了自己手头的谋杀案
Rooted out corruption and solved the murder of one of our own.
好极了
Awesome.
还有 移♥民♥局在加拿大边境 抓捕了Draber家族
By the way,I.c.e.picked up the drabers at the canadian border.
检察官说他会亲自检控他们
The d.a.announced he'll try the case himself.
他当初就该这么做
We should have done that in the first place.
我会通知职业操守小组 取消你的停职审查
I'll tell the p.s.u.to terminate your suspension.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表