剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Listen,we're here for information, not trouble,boys.
我们没什么可说的
Well,we've got nothing to say.
如果你想 我可以把你带去警局谈 我是更想在这儿谈
I can take you in if you want me to. I prefer to talk here.
我说过了 我们没什么可说的
Like I said, there's nothing to talk about.
我们没干什么违法勾当
We're not doing anything illegal.
Mcbride先生?
Mr. Mcbride?
你这么关注这件事 说明这里是你负责的
Your focus on this pressing matter suggests you're the man in charge here.
别招惹我 金毛小子
Yeah,well, keep on walking,blondie.
我们有些问题想问你 不会耽误你很久
We just have a few questions for you. It won't take long.
很抱歉
Yeah,well,i'm sorry.
按照我律师的建议 我不会跟警官谈话的
I don't, uh,talk to police officers on the advice of my lawyer.
你的律师已经死了
Your lawyer's dead.
我已经听说了 但他的意见仍然很重要
Yeah,i heard that. But his advice is still good.
也就是说这儿没有你们的事了
Means your business here is done.
那你不想知道谁是线人咯?
You don't want to know who the informant is,then?
什么线人? 哦 不好意思 当我没说过 抱歉
What informant? Oh,i'm sorry. Forget I spoke. Oh,i'm so sorry.
你耍我? 是的 我刚在耍你 没有什么线人
You messing with me? Yeah,i'm messing with you. There's no informant.
过来
Come here.
你敢碰他一下 我就可以逮捕你
You touch him, and i'll arrest you.
我倒想让你试试
I would love to see you try and do that.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
Xander Xander 你的恐吓毫无威力
Xander. Xander, your threats are empty.
她是联邦探员 你不能动她一根汗毛 你知道的
She's a state agent. You're not gonna lay a finger on her, and you know that,
所以为什么要这么强硬? 何必威胁我们呢?
so why play tough?Wwhere's that come from, this need to intimidate?
我是一个虐待狂 闷了想找点乐子
I'm a sadist, and I bore easily.
我看你有悲惨的童年 残忍♥的父母 无尽的痛苦
Me,i see a difficult childhoodbad parenting, a lot of torment.
但是这些遭遇让你拥有同情心 和极具创造力的一面
But I also see how that suffering gave you great powers of empathy and a strong creative side,
你应该尝试培养这样的品质
and those are the qualities you should try and nurture in yourself.
而不是极力用残忍♥来伪装自己
Not this brutish character you try to hide behind.
Xander就是那样的 没错
Oh,that's xander, all right.
心中充满怜悯
Full of empathy.
你们想喝一杯吗? 好的
You guys want a drink? Sure.
那个线人是怎么回事?
So what's this crap about an informant?
你知道Hodge吸可♥卡♥因♥和冰♥毒♥已经多久了?
How long have you know about hodge's taste for coke and meth?
有几年了
Couple years.
那家伙喜欢去派对 但他还是能完成工作
Guy liked to party, but he could still do his job.
听到他被抓 我非常震惊
Couldn't have been too thrilled when he got busted.
案子还是撤消了
Case got dropped.
你肯定会好奇原因的吧
Must've wondered why.
非法搜查 对
Illegal search. Yeah.
要么是那样 要么是Hodge...出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Either that or hodge, uh,flipped on you.
他妈...
That son of a
等一下 宝贝 他不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
hold on a second,diamond. He didn't flip.
根本没有线人
There is no informant.
你昨晚在哪儿? 就在这儿
Where were you last night? Right here.
还有30个兄弟也在这 可以为我作证 并且互相作证
And I got 30 other brothers who will vouch for me and each other.
看吧 不是我们的人干的
Look,man, none of my guys did this.
我们爱Gordon 他就像这个俱乐部的一员
We loved gordon,man. He was like a member of the club.
即使他不会骑摩托 对啊他不会骑 虽然他努力学过
You know,he couldn't ride worth a damn. No,he couldn't,huh? He tried,though.
谁杀了他? 要我猜?
Who killed him? My guess?
或许是其他摩托俱乐部 为了搞垮我们
Probably some other motorcycle club looking to put us out of business
比如乱世组 大刀盟
chaos brigade, bolos plata.
把你的手拿开! 放开我! 救命!
Get your hands off of me! Get off me! Help!
把你的手拿开! 放开我!
Get your hands off of me! Get off of me!
放开我! 放开她 退后! 立即退后!
Get off of me! Let her go, and back away! Back away now!
你们是凶手! 你们都是!
You're murderers! All of you!
夫人 请放心 我是警♥察♥ 夫人!
Ma'am,take it easy. I'm cbi. Ma'am!
那是谁? 她是你们的朋友吗?
Who was that? She a friend of yours?
以前从没见过她
Never seen her before.
好像精神有点问题了 真可怜
Mentally deranged, seems like. Poor thing.
知道吗 你是一个很老练的骗子
You know,you're a very good liar.
大部分人潜意识下都会表现出心虚 但是你 完全没表现出来
Most people subconsciously signal dishonesty, but you? There's nothing.
内心没有一点挣扎
No inner conflict.
通常这是所谓"反♥社♥会♥人格"的典型特征
Usually,that's the mark of what shrinks like to call a sociopath.
如果说我是"反♥社♥会♥人格" 是说要是你背叛我
Well,if by "sociopath," you mean that if you cross me,
我会好好享受杀你之前你痛苦的样子...
I would enjoy watching you suffer pain before I kill you...
没错 我是个反♥社♥会♥人格
Then,yeah, i'm a sociopath.
回见
See ya.
拜
Bye.
我问过黑帮科了
So we talked to the gang unit.
没有一个飞车党敢惹圣徒帮
There's no other biker gang would cross the saints
谁也不会打一场注定要输的战争
and run the risk of starting a war that they couldn't win.
这太惊人了 你们得看看
This is incredible. You should see this.
等下 查到停车场的女人是谁了吗?
Hold on. Anything on the woman in the parking lot?
罪孽圣徒竟然有网站
Sinner saints have their own web site.
真的? 恩
Really? Yeah.
我们核对了卡车的外形和颜色
We crosschecked registrations of the truck model and color
和与她外貌相符的驾照照片 没结果
with driver's license photos fitting her description. No hits.
卡车一定是她丈夫 或其他家庭成员注册的
Truck must be registered to her husband or other family member.
Mcbride闭口不提她 就意味着有内情
Mcbride's clamming up about her means he's hiding something.
近5年内 他吞并了两个黑帮
He's merged two other gangs into the saints in the last five years.
是国内发展最快的帮派
It's the fastest growing gang in the nation.
去Hodge的办公室 看有没有帮派运营的信息
Go to hodge's office. See if you can find anything on the gang's operation that pops.
让迪尔菲尔德警署查找那女人的皮卡
And have the deerfield P.D.issue a bolo on the woman's pickup truck.
好的 都能买♥♥到他们的专卖♥♥
Okay. You can buy logo merchandise
罪孽圣徒咖啡杯 印花沙滩巾
sinner saints coffee mugs, decals,beach towels.
还有好多稀奇古怪的小玩意
And some various other interesting little knickknacks.
真好 是吧
Nice. Yeah.
他们能卖♥♥ 咱也能 一系列休闲装?
Well,if they do it, we should do it. A range of casual wear, maybe?
特别舒服的鞋子?
Sensible shoes?
我这就去办
I'll get right on that.
Lisbon牌凉拖
Lisbon loafers.
有发现 头儿
Found something,boss.
这些是Gordon Hodge 被杀那晚的通话记录
These are gordon hodge's cell phone calls from the night of the murder.
都是公事Von Mcbride 其他律师 法♥院♥官员
All were routine business callsvon mcbride,other lawyers, court officials.
但最后一个很可疑
But it's the last call that bumps.
7:23一个叫Constance Hoyt的打来的 "未知地址"
7:23,incoming from a constance hoyt. "current address unknown."
一定是不想让别人找到她
Must not want people finding her.
我又查了过去三个月的记录 她和Hodges通话多次
Well,i went back three monthsa lot of calls between her and hodge.
你给那个号♥码打电♥话♥了? 2次
Did you try the number? Twice.
都接进了语♥音♥信箱
Got one of those computer voice mail messages.
还有 我用她的名字 在车辆管理局查黑色皮卡
Plus,i ran her name through the D.M.V.for registration of a black pickup truck.
她不是停车场的那个女人
She's not your parking lot woman.
查查Von Mcbride的通话记录
Check von mcbride's cell phone records.
看他和Constance Hoyt是否有联♥系♥
See if he had any contact with this constance hoyt.
找到了 好多啊
Bingo. Couple of chatty cathys.
一天通话三四次
Talking three or four times a day.
不是他妈就是... 他女友
Either she's his mom,or... His girlfriend.
Constance?
Constance?
我们有几个问题要问你
We just have a couple questions for you.
Constance?
Constance?
我开车! 没时间了!
I'll drive! No time!
头儿 安全带 走!
Boss,seat belt. Go!
摩托车比我们快 你得
Bike's got too much muscle.You're gonna have to
别动 把手放在我们看得到的地方
动一个试试看
我该多带你跑外勤啊
I gotta get you out of the office more.
你被捕了
拿到Hodge办公室的钥匙了?
Got hodge's office key?
你对飞车党有啥意见?
So what's your problem with bikers?
我恨飞车党 为什么?
I hate bikers. Why's that?
我爸就是个飞车党 真的? 我不知道
My dad was a biker. Really? I didn't know that.
不知道? 我以为你读过我的档案
No? I thought you read my file.
上面说他是个很厉害的罪犯 但没提到底是干嘛的
Well,it says he was a bigtime criminal. Didn't specify any affiliations.
门把手有被撬过的痕迹
Jimmy marks on the doorknob.
肯定不是特意装♥修♥成这风格的
Doubt that was part of the original decor.
这扇门安全 安全
Door clear. Clear.
桌下也没人
Desk clear.
裂缝在窗户外面
Cracks are on the outside of the window.
是以前企图非法闯入的痕迹
Means a previous breakin attempt.
他们可能在找什么 或是来传递信息的?
Think they were looking for something, or just trying to send a message?
传递信息肯定是其中一部分
Message was definitely a part of it.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表