剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
he likes to get high
会打我 然后和我做♥爱♥
and beat me, and then have sex.
Crystal 这是性侵犯啊 他是你公♥司♥里的人?
Crystal, that's sexual assault. He's somebody you work with?
Crystal 你只要告诉我们他是谁 他就不能再伤害你了
Crystal, if you tell us his name, he won't hurt you again.
他是Adam Reed
Adam Reed.
好
Okay.
那Adam的毒品是从David Seung那来的?
And did Adam get the drugs from David Seung?
是 没错
Yeah. Yes.
详细点? David在偷手提电脑时被Adam抓到了
How? Adam caught David stealing a laptop,
他知道David在帮派混过
and he knew that David had gang connections,
他觉得David肯定认识人
so he figured he would know
能搞到高纯的可♥卡♥因♥
people who had access to good coke.
Adam跟David说 如果不帮我们搞毒品
Adam told David he would turn him in
他就去举报
unless he got us the drugs.
Adam Reed勒索David给他毒品啊?
Adam Reed blackmailed David into giving him the drugs?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你 Crystal
Thank you, Crystal.
很好 谢谢 Crystal
That was lovely. Thank you, Crystal.
你知道这些数字什么意思吗?
Do you know what these mean?
我... 你... 你怎么有这个?
I... where did... how'd you get those?
你一点 我一点
One for me. One for you.
我再一点...
Two for me...
哦
Oh.
小姐 你要不想坐牢 就赶快走
Lady, if you don't want to go to jail, leave now.
哥们 怎么回事啊?
What's going on, fellows?
到底要干嘛? 我先说 那可不是我的
What the hell is this? 'Cause first of all, that's not mine.
是她带来的 跟我没关系
She bought that in here. It has nothing to do with me.
手拿过来 快点
Let me see your hands. Come on. Let's go.
坐下 我才不管那个
Sit down. I don't care about that.
哦 你还真是个多才多艺的人啊 对吧?
Oh, you're a true renaissance man, aren't you?
从商 贩毒
Businessman, drug dealer
勒索 性♥虐♥集于一身
blackmailer, sex abuser.
你们找过Crystal?
You talkin' to Crystal?
哈? 那个嗜可♥卡♥因♥的神经病?
Huh? The crazy cokehead?
她说的话不能相信的
You can't believe a word she says.
啊 少装蒜
Ow. Don't mess with us.
好
Okay.
关于David Seung被枪杀的事
Then there's the shooting of David Seung.
那可和我无关 我们觉得和你有关
I had nothing to do with that. We think you did.
你知道这是什么吗? 我知道
You know what these are? 'Cause I do.
这是你们事务所一些最有钱客户的
These are passwords to financial accounts
银行账号♥密♥码♥
of some of the firm's wealthiest clients.
David Seung被杀的时候 正在偷这个
David Seung was stealing these when he was killed.
买♥♥毒品啊... 那只是热身
The drug buy... that was just a warm-up.
你其实是想要他偷这个 是不是?
This is what you really wanted him to do, wasn't it?
你要他偷这些账户号♥码
You want him to steal these account numbers
然后你拿去卖♥♥ 但是出了点差错
so that you could sell them. But something went wrong,
你就杀了他 对不对? 你们真是疯了
and you shot him, did't you? You people are insane.
我没有那么做!
I had nothing to do with that!
你有 而且你还侵入我家
You did. Then you broke into my house
打了我女朋友
and you beat on my girlfriend
还嫁祸给K.S.
and threw the blame on K.S.
和太子帮 对不对? 不是
and the playboys, right? No.
枪在哪 Adam? 什么枪? 啊!
Where's the gun, Adam? What gun? Aah!
你杀David用的那把枪
The gun you used to kill David.
你有毛病吧 我现在要找律师
That's crazy. Man, I want my lawyer right now.
啊! 嘿 Cho 冷静点
Aah! Hey, Cho, you gotta take it down a notch.
我们可以把他带回去慢慢问 好吧?
We can take him back to the office, okay?
我们得让他招供 他必须告诉我们枪在哪
We need him to confess. He has to tell us where the gun is.
没有枪 他还是能走 我们会找到的
If we don't have the gun, he's gonna walk. We'll get there.
Cho 会搞定的 你手指破了 还有些淤血
Cho, it'll be fine. Now you got cuts and bruises on your knuckles.
打了人才会这样
You get those when you hit somebody.
你去了我女朋友家
You went to my girlfriend's apartment.
你把她打晕了
You punched her in the face till she blanked.
你还杀了我朋友David 承认吧
And you killed my friend David. Admit it.
这不是我♥干♥的
That's from something else.
承认吧! 我是做了! 我... 我从David Seung那里买♥♥了毒品
Admit it! I did! I... I bought drugs from David Seung.
我... 我只做了这个
I... I admit that.
那又怎样? 其它那些... 我都不知道你在说什么
So? The rest of this... I don't know what you're talking about.
最后一次机会 你杀了David 还把凶器藏了起来 藏在哪了?
Last chance. You killed David and you hid the gun. Where?
我不知道 那真不幸
I don't know. Too bad.
啊!
Aah!
去哪儿? 这是要去哪?
Where are we going? Where are we gonna go?
闭嘴 嘿! 嘿!
Shut up. Hey! Hey!
你要带我去哪里? 过来
Where are you taking me? Come on.
Cho! 开门! Cho! 开门! Cho!
Cho! Open up! Cho! Open up! Cho!
Cho 回来啊! Cho!
Cho, come on! Cho!
回来啊 老兄 开门啊!
Come on, man. Open the door!
有人吗?!
Hello?!
嘿! 开门啊! Cho!
Hey! Open the door! Cho!
嘿! 嘿! 来人啊! Cho!
Hey! Hey! Somebody! Cho!
嘿! 嘿! 把门打开
Hey! Hey! Open up.
快点啊 把门打开!
Come on. Open it up!
嗨 谢谢
Hi. Thank you.
多谢啦 你知道他们往哪边走了吗?
Thank you. Do you know which way they went?
他们往那边走了 呃 左拐还是右拐?
They went that way. Well, then left or right?
左拐 嗯 就是往那边 谢谢!
Left. Yeah, that way. Thank you!
敬酒不吃吃罚酒 什么?
You should use this as a learning experience. What?
不 不要这样啊 求你!
No. Please don't. Please!
Cho啊!
Cho!
哦
Ohh.
嘿! 过来啊!
Hey! Come on!
快! 拿钥匙来! 你有钥匙吧?
Quick! Key! You got a key?
快点
Quick.
走
Go.
哦 该死!
Oh, crap!
哦 天呐 Cho!
Oh, hell. Cho!
他死了?
Is he dead?
嗯 他死不承认
Yes. He wouldn't talk.
哦 不 你不该这样 Cho
Oh, no. This is not good, Cho.
你疯了 被他逼疯的
You're out of control. He made me mad.
还有你... 你别过来
And you... you stay right where you are.
Rigsby 把尸体弄车上去 哦
Rigsby, put the body in the car. Oh.
Rigsby 把尸体弄车上去! 呃 好 那... 好吧
Rigsby, put the body in the car! Right. Yeah. F... fine.
我... 听我说
I... listen.
我不会说出去的
I won't tell anybody about this.
闭嘴 我在想事情! 哦 还想什么?
Be quiet, I'm thinking! Oh, what's to think about?
他都没认罪 如果他有罪 他肯定会招供的 嗯
He didn't confess. If he was guilty, he would have talked. Yes.
你怎么看 Frank?
What do you think, Frank?
我... 我什么也不知道
I don't... I don't know anything about it.
真的?
Really?
呃 那就奇怪了
Well, that's odd,
因为... 我觉得你撒谎了 你知道这些数字
'cause... I think you lied about knowing these numbers.
不 你... 你搞错了 日复一日地 你打扫卫生间
No, you're... you're wrong. All those days cleaning the bathroom,
收拾垃圾...
picking up the trash...
若能把他们的账户据为己有 那感觉多棒 不是我做的
it must feel pretty good getting rich off their accounts. I didn't do that.
那你戴着手套干嘛 Frank?
What's with the gloves, Frank?
工作时要求戴手套
They work gloves.
可你目前没在工作呀 脱了吧 快
You're not working now. Take them off. Go on.
你不想脱 有啥难言之隐?
Is there some reason you won't take them off?
不是 搞不好你满手是伤吧
No. Maybe you got some cuts and bruises on them.
别... 别激动 这是两码事
S... slow down. This doesn't have to end the same way.
Frank 告诉我们 把真♥相♥告诉我们
Frank, just tell us. Tell us the truth.
我不知你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你杀了David Seung
You shot David Seung.
不 我没有! 你说过 你在他遇害的那个晚上
No, I didn't! You said you were dropping off the payroll
掉了工资单 你对我们撒谎了
the night that he was killed. You lied to us.
你看到他的下场了
You saw what happened to him.
我拼命想帮你啊 把手给我看下
I am trying to help you here. Show me your hands.
不 那么Jane说对了 就是你干的
No. So Jane's right. It was you.
不是我! 哦 Frank
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表