剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Mr. Jane,please. I know your games.
你才不关心我喜欢哪类音乐
You don't care what type of music i like.
就是想挑起个话题 好了解你
I'm just making conversation, getting to know you.
你是想知道我怎么能为血手约翰 做那些恐怖的事
Well,you want to know how i could do such terrible things for red john,
哦 这我都知道 悲惨童年 被至亲性♥虐♥待
oh,i know that stuff… unhappy childhood, sexually abused by a close relative,
有自残或其他自虐倾向
cutting or some other self-abuse,
用药物毒品自我麻痹 厌倦自己 等等等
self-medicating, self-loathing, blah,blah.
你见的每个人都让你感觉羞愧
Everyone you ever met made you feel ashamed,
羞愧于溃烂于你心里的丑陋的阴暗面
ashamed of that ugly darkness festering inside you.
但他没有 他让你变得强大 让你对自己的黑暗面感到自豪
But he didn't. He made you strong. He made you feel proud of that darkness.
对 他确实是
Yes,he did.
他让你的生命充满目标 意义 还有 呃 爱
He gave your life purpose and meaning and,uh,love.
知道吗 你和他很像 都有看穿人心的本事
You're very much like him, you know… the way you look at people and see right through them.
这才可怕
That is just spooky.
今晚你睡觉前 我想让你思考一下这个
I want you to think of this tonight before you go to sleep.
你对他来说就是个工具
You are nothing to him but a useful object.
他不是个好人
He is not a good man.
你错的离谱了
You are so wrong.
他是个大好人
He is a very good man.
他身负着爱和启蒙的使命
He's on a mission of love and enlightenment.
他折磨杀害女人
He tortures and kills women.
你不明白吗?
Don't you see?
没有死亡 何来生命
Without death, there's no life.
没有黑暗 何来光明
Without darkness, there's no light.
看看你 我?
Look at you. Me?
对啊 妻女被杀之前你是盲目的 不是吗?
Well,until your wife and your daughter were killed, you were blind, weren't you?
你的人生都是虚无
You were living an illusion.
血手约翰打开你的眼
But red john opened your eyes.
你现在看到世界的真面目了
And now you see the world for what it truly is.
你最初是怎么遇见他的?
How did you first meet him?
他的事我一个字也不会告诉你
I'm not telling you anything about him.
你会的
You will.
有天醒来 你会对所作所为惊骇不已 你会告诉我一切
You'll wake up one day, horrified of what you've done, and you will tell me everything.
绝不 我爱血手约翰 他也爱我
No,never. I love red john. And he loves me.
我绝不背叛他的信任 会有那么一天的
And i will never betray that trust. One day.
但我可以告诉你 我爱所有音乐 尤其爱乡村音乐
But i will tell you that i like all kinds of music, especially country.
我有只猫叫Rex
And i have a cat named rex.
我还收集陶制青蛙
And i collect porcelain frogs.
别问我为什么 只是个怪癖 真的
Don't ask me why. It's just a quirk,really.
心理学家接下来会跟你谈 这些会让他如获至宝
Well,the psychologist will want to talk to you next. He'll have a field day with that.
可我再健康正常不过了
But i'm as sane and as healthy as can be.
真的 我知道
I really am. I know.
你走之前我还有一个问题 Rebecca
I do have one question before you go,rebecca…
你偷了Carter Peak的尸体 和所有DNA样本之后
after you took carter peak's body and all the D.N.A.samples...
血手约翰为什么要你袭击Bosco他们?
Why did red john have you attack bosco's team?
没这个必要 证据都被毁了
There was really no need. The evidence was destroyed.
你知道为什么 不
You know why. No.
哦 你不知道?
Oh,you don't?
血手约翰以为你会明白的
Uh,red john thought you'd understand.
我除掉Bosco和他的队伍 案子就又归你了
I got rid of bosco and his team so that you could have the case back.
血手约翰想你了
Red john misses you.
而且...这也如你所愿
And... It's what you wanted,too.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
我们说完了
We're done here.
跟你谈话很有意思 Rebecca 同感
Very interesting talking to you,rebecca. Likewise.
后会有期
I guess i'll see you around.
是啊
Yeah.
别碰她!
Don't touch her!
他毒死了她
He poisoned her.
Mandy... 你联♥系♥上她了吗?
Mandy… you get ahold of her?
波士顿起飞的所有班机都延误
All the flights out of boston were delayed.
她这会儿该在天上呢
She's in the air now.
她很快就能到 没事的
She'll be here soon. It's all right.
你会好起来的 都会好起来的
You're gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
Teresa 别骗我
Teresa. Don't lie to me.
我看得出来你在撒谎
I can tell when you're lying.
你会好的 听着 你会...你会好的
You are. Look,you will be… you'll be okay.
我可是警♥察♥ 你真不会撒谎
I'm a cop. You're a bad liar.
你的眼睛总是出♥卖♥♥♥你 诚实的眼睛
Your eyes give you away every time. Honest eyes.
Sam
Sam.
说实话吧
Tell me the truth.
你失血过多
You lost a lot of blood.
医生们认为你熬不过去了
The doctors don't think you're gonna make it.
那么我要说了
I'm gonna say it,then.
医生最好不要搞错了
The doctors better be right.
我爱你 Teresa
I love you,teresa.
我也爱你
I love you,too.
不 我意思是 我爱你
No. I mean,i love you.
我明白
I know what you mean.
我必须说出来
It had to be said.
Jane来了么?
Is jane here?
正式声明 我很气愤
For the record, i'm very pissed off about this.
不怪你
Can't blame you.
Sam 呃... 没时间客套了
Sam,uh… we don't have time to be nice.
血手约翰会犯错 这就是证明
Red john makes mistakes. This proves it.
你会抓住他的 没错 我会的
You will catch him. Yes,i will.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
你抓到他时 不要逮捕他
When you catch him, don't arrest him.
杀了那个狗♥杂♥种♥
Kill the son of a bitch.
本意如此 好
That's the plan. Good.
听着... 听着...
Listen... Listen...
Bosco?
Bosco?
Bosco?
Bosco?
Sam
Sam.
一周后
你没有出席葬礼
You weren't at the funeral.
我去了 我在后面
I was there. I stayed in the back.
你要放弃了
You're quitting?
我之前就想告诉你
I tried to tell you before.
还有 我是"要退休了"
Anyway,i prefer "retiring."
全额退休金 我♥干♥了20多年了
Full pension. I got my 20 and then some.
好吧
Okay,then.
我们留下抓坏人 你去钓鱼吧
We'll stay here and catch the bad guys while you go fishing.
Lisbon 我在这里待了8年 失去了四位探员...全在这星期
Lisbon,in my eight years as S.A.C., i've lost four agents… all of them this week.
那你该上星期就走 现在晚了
You should have quit last week. It's too late now.
不 正是时候
No. It's time.
呃 你带好你的人 他们都是好孩子
You,uh,you take care of your people. They're good kids.
看着点Jane 要是他惹出大祸 开枪打他
Keep an eye on jane. If he screws up too bad, shoot him.
世上没有法庭会判你有罪
There's not a court in the land that would convict you.
我听说Minelli要走了
minelli.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
Jane?
Jane?
你和Bosco 在医院...
You and bosco, at the hospital...
他说了什么?
What'd he say?
呃 他...
Well,he,uh...
他叫我照顾你
He told me to look after you.
就这句? 还有
That's all? No.
他说我要不好好照顾你 他就阴魂不散缠着我
He said that if i didn't look after you, he'd come back and haunt me.
痴人说梦 毫无疑问 但不是时候纠正他
Total nonsense,of course, but,uh,it wasn't the right time to correct him.
龙舌兰 Bosco最喜欢的
Tequila. Bosco's favorite.
去拿威士忌 冰箱左侧 顶层 拉面后面
Pint of scotch… left of the fridge,top shelf, behind the ramen.
敬Sam Bosco 这探员好得要命
To sam bosco. A damn fine agent.
葬礼挺体面
It was a nice service.
音乐挺好
Nice music.
不怎么喜欢风笛 真的
Not a fan of the bagpipes. Really?
我喜欢 听着很...寂寥
I love 'em. They're so... Lonely.
葬礼办得挺好
It was a nice service.
奇异恩典
Amazing grace
如此甘甜
How sweet the sound
我等罪人 竟蒙赦免
That saved A wretch Like me
昔我迷失
I once was lost
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表