剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You can go.
我会给Withers法官打个电♥话♥
I'll give Judge Withers a call,
让他给你搜索令
get you a warrant.
嘿 上司 Slocombe搜到的信息表明
Hey, boss. According to the information Slocombe dug up,
Louis Anglet不只做非法古董交易
Louis Anglet doesn't just deal in stolen antiquities.
他还是职业杀手 虽然为被公诉
He's a hired gun, never indicted,
但是 是3起杀人案的重要嫌疑人
but a prime suspect in three killings.
他还没出国 还在国内
And he hasn't left the country. He's still here.
多重身份 多次被捕 但是从未在监狱待过
Multiple IDs, multiple arrests, but no jail time.
- 他是个狡猾的家伙 这方面很在行 - 我们甚至不知道Anglet在哪
- He's a slippery customer. He looks good for it. - We don't even know where Anglet is.
我们知道的是
What we do know is
Slocombe一开口 说的全是谎
that every time Slocombe opens his mouth, he lies.
我们从他那儿什么也挖不出来 还有
We've got a bolo out on him. In the meantime,
我们只追踪 自己调查的案件
let's just pursue the case we're developing.
Hopper Banks仍是重要嫌疑人
Hopper Banks is still our prime suspect.
去他家里搜枪吧
Let's check out his house for the gun.
- 我们没有搜查令 - 现在有了
- We don't have a search warrant. - We do now.
Hightower找Withers去签的
Hightower got Withers to sign off on it.
嘿 嘿 关于枪... 你找到线索了吗?
Hey. Hey, about the gun... Did you find anything?
- 找到后 希望你能排除我的嫌疑... - 走开 Bandino先生
- If you did, I hope you keep my name out of it... - Go away, Mr. Bandino.
目前没有 待会还会有人过来
Nothing so far. I got some more guys coming.
这房♥子很大 Lisbon探员 加州调查局在西伯利亚等同于什么?
It's a big house. Agent Lisbon, what is the CBI equivalent of Siberia?
- 因为不管是什么 你将会被弄到那里 - 别想了 Banks先生
- Because whatever it is, that's where you're going. - Hold that thought, Mr. Banks.
看看我在主办公室发现了什么
Look what I found in the home office.
- 这是一张道具图 - 这是侦探专用手♥枪♥
- It's a picture of a prop. - It's a picture of a colt, detective special,
点38口径 4英寸枪管
.38 caliber, 4-inch barrel...
- 和杀人用的是同一款枪 - 一个道具
- The same kind of gun killed our victim. - A prop.
那我们去办公室找找是哪个道具吧 Banks先生?
Why don't we sort out which one at our offices, Mr. Banks?
哦 Oliver 你个笨蛋
Oh, Oliver, you idiot.
你个该死的笨蛋
You bloody idiot.
谁在那?
Who's that?
出来 要不然我开枪了
Come out or I will shoot.
噢 我帮你查了
Uh, I checked for you.
利物浦输了
Liverpool lost.
糟糕的赛季 是吧?
Bad season, huh?
太伤人了
Injuries.
你在等我 是吧?
You're expecting me, then?
干得不错
Nice work.
噢 你放弃了所有
Oh, you dropped everything,
你拿全部事业冒险
you risked your whole career
为了 呃 比苏格兰场的同事先找到他
to, uh, find him before your colleagues at the Yard.
他被枪击后 你一直跟着我们
You followed us after he was shot.
你们都是利物浦球队的粉丝
You're both Liverpool fans.
他的家人
He's family.
他是你儿子吗?
Your son?
是的
Yeah.
是我儿子
My son.
我却是个不够格父亲
I was no father to him.
没和他母亲结婚
Never married his mother.
从来没花时间来陪他 真的
Never spent time with him at all, really.
但我一直关注着他
But I kept track.
想当个好父亲
I tried.
现在看看他
And look at him now.
看看我的儿子
Look at my boy.
他是个聪明的年轻人
He was a brilliant young man.
靠着自己努力 从一无所知
From nothing, under his own steam,
到拿着剑桥大学奖学金 读古典文学
he got himself a scholarship to Cambridge to study Classics.
所以他才被邀请
That's what got him invited
去预览博物馆的新收藏
to preview the museum's new collection.
然后他偷了戒指
And he stole the ring.
这是个冲动的举动
That was an impulsive act.
他不是小偷
He's not a thief.
他是个愚蠢 叛逆的孩子
He's a foolish, rebellious kid.
他偷了那个戒指的仿制品
He took a copy of the ring in with him.
这不是冲动的举动 这完全是计划好的
It wasn't an impulsive act. It was a plan.
他不是小偷
He's not a thief.
你这样相信
You believe that,
你都计划好了
and that was your plan.
如果你就跟他说说
If you could just talk to him,
他会把戒指还回去的 因为他...
he'd return the ring, because he's...
如你所说 他不是小偷
As you say, not a thief.
我是想这么做的
I could have.
如果来得及 我一定这么做了
If I made it in time, I could have done that.
然后你就追踪谋杀他的凶手
And now you track down his killer
并且杀了他们
and kill them.
嗯 好吧 你知道是怎么回事
Yeah, well, you know how that works.
我了解了关于你的一切 Jane先生
I read all about you, Mr. Jane.
我知道你家人发生了什么
I know what happened to your family.
好吧 你会进监狱的
Well, you'll end up in prison.
也许吧
Maybe.
But right now I’m gonna walk out of here,
但是现在我要从这出去
你得让我出去
and you're gonna let me.
显然 你手里拿着枪呢
Obviously. You're holding a gun,
确切来说 我也没什么理由阻止你
and I have no real reason to stop you.
谢谢你的明智之举
Thanks for being sensible.
这是我的特点
It's my middle name.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
I’m having a private word with everyone here
我和这里每个人单独谈话
探探底
to kinda set the tone.
不错 这个是 呃 很好的方法
Cool. It's, uh, an excellent practice.
请坐
Have a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 我昨天和Lisbon谈过话了... - 嗯 嗯
- I spoke to Lisbon yesterday... - Mm-hmm.
我告诉她 我很欣赏你为局里做了很多贡献
Told her how deeply I value your contribution to the bureau.
听你这么说真高兴
Nice to hear.
我跟她说 你相当不错 所以
I told her you're too good to lose
即使你做了些自以为是的蠢事 也不会把你裁掉
to some smart-ass move you might make that turns bad.
我跟她说 如果真有这种事了 遭殃的将是她
I told her that if and when it happens, it's her neck.
你...
You...
你是珍贵的人才
You're golden.
只要不杀人 你可以安稳地待在这儿
You're safe for anything short of murder.
Lisbon... 就不一样了
Lisbon... No.
如果你搞砸了 她就得离开
You mess up, she's out of here.
有问题吗?
Any questions?
现在没有
Not that I can think of right now.
好的
Good.
谢谢你抽空来
Thank you for your time.
期待和你合作
I look forward to working with you.
我也是
Likewise.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
See you around.
我明白这是非法买♥♥卖♥♥
I knew the purchase was illegal.
我也不想惹麻烦
I just didn't want to get in trouble.
事实正相反
Ironic.
- 枪在哪呢? - 我也不清楚 我在开枪之后就没见过它
- Where's the gun now? - I have no idea. I haven't seen it since the shoot,
大约都6个星期了吧?
which is what, like six weeks ago?
我以为是在我工作室的某处
I thought it might be somewhere in my studio,
但是我猜 没准你们都找到了
but you guys would have found it, I guess.
- 也许有人偷了它 - 这不可信
- Maybe somebody stole it. - That's not very credible.
这是事实
It's the truth.
- 头儿? - 啊
- Boss? - Yeah.
我查了Banks电脑里的文件
I was going through the files on Banks' laptop,
我在他的电♥话♥记录里发现了这个和这个
and I found this and this in his telephone records.
Cho 我可以问他几个问题么?
Cho, you mind?
你问吧
All yours.
Banks先生 你了解大英博物馆
Mr. Banks, do you know anything about the theft of a ring
戒指被盗事件吗?
at the British Museum?
据说是埃及艳后的结婚戒指
Cleopatra's wedding ring, supposedly.
不了解
No.
为什么问我这个?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表