剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You just got here, right? Yes.
那你怎么知道Derek Logan不在这?
So how is it that you knew Derek Logan wasn't here?
在Selby那场恶作剧之后 Derek就离开了学校
Well, Derek left the school and moved out of state
从州里搬走了 有传言说他自杀了
after that prank Selby pulled. Word is he killed himself.
真的吗?
Are you serious?
我听说他做过赌场里的发牌人 我们还是谈谈
I heard he was a blackjack dealer at a casino. Uh, we'd like to talk
仍然住在这个地区的同学吧?
some classmates that still live in the area.
也许他们知道Selby的一些事情 好的 只有几个人
Maybe they know something about Selby. Well, there are only a few,
但是 那个学生大使
but, uh, the student ambassadors
或许能帮到你们 多谢
can probably point you in the right direction. Thank you for your time.
Rancho Rosa 加州 Selby和Jana Vickers的住♥宅♥
电脑上没发现什么
Nothing jumps out on this,
但我还要找技术人员再略览一遍
but I'm gonna have the tech guys give it a once-over.
信都是账单和小额银行账户
Mail's all big bills and small bankaccounts.
他们在这里的生活 肯定不怎么体面
They certainly weren't living the high life here.
他们不需要 这是他们的家 他们开心就够了
They didn't need to. This was home. They were happy.
我是探员Grace Van Pelt 嗨 我找到Selby的家属信息了
Agent Grace Van Pelt. Hey. So I got you next of kin info on Selby.
母亲住在Rancho Rosa 但是没找到Jana的亲属
Uh, mother in Rancho Rosa. No luck on Jana, though.
多谢 把地址发给我吧? 好的
Thanks. Text me the address? Will do.
我从没去过Rancho Rosa
So I've never been to Rancho Rosa before.
那里怎么样?
What's it like?
没什么特别的 一个城镇而已
Nothing special. A town.
不错 你们现在在干什么呢?
Cool. What are you guys doing now?
你知道的 调查
You know, investigating.
Van Pelt 过来 检查一下这个 我挂了
Van Pelt, come here. Check this out. I gotta go.
好的... 我... 我也很... 忙
Y... yeah. I'm... I'm busy... Too.
这是昨天早晨的
This is from yesterday morning.
我受够你们的敷衍搪塞了 你听到了吗?
I'm done playing games here. You hear me?
要么你把我的钱拿过来
Either you get me my money,
要么我就要被迫采取行动了
or I'm gonna be forced to take action.
幸福到此结束
So much for happiness.
这么多年你都没见过Selby一次?
So you haven't seen Selby once in all these years?
超♥市♥ 或者电影院?
Supermarket, movie theater maybe?
没有 我是说 就算我遇到过
No. I mean, you know, if I did,
我... 我也不记得了 很难相信你 Stu
I... I don't remember. Hard to believe you, Stu.
什么?
I'm sorry?
呃... 真的? 好吧
W... uh, really? Okay.
植发 高跟鞋
The hair plugs, the heels,
嗯 还有个摆出你女朋友姿态的
This, uh, professional woman here
职业女性... 等等 你刚才说什么了?
posing as your girlfriend... Wait, wait. What did you just say?
哇哦 他... 刚才叫我... 你刚才...
Whoa. D... did he just call me... did you...
我.. 我的意思是... 他刚说我...
I... I mean... did he say to me that...
我们问完了
That's all we need for your time.
我们问题已经问完了 所以... 请原谅
That's all the questions we have now, so... Beg my pardon.
好的 我们问完了 谢谢
Yeah. All right. That's all have for now. Thank you.
我觉得你很可爱 晚安 加油 公牛队
I think you look lovely. Have a good evening. Go, Toros.
你有什么问题吗?
What's your problem?
嗯 这只是一个
Uh, it's just a room
所有人相互撒谎的房♥间
full of people lying to each other.
每个人都费劲力气
Everyone here is trying so hard
显示他们已经改变了很多
to show how much they've changed,
其实他们并没有改变
when the mere effort screams that they haven't.
或许他们真的变了...
Or they actually do change...
如预期般 成了好好先生
with exceptions like Mr. Hair Plugs, of course.
你瞧 叛逆女生在银行有了工作
You got the rebel who took the bank job,
花♥花♥公♥子♥对妻子忠贞不二...
the player that stays faithful to his wife...
叛逆女生在银行工作
The rebel took the bank job,
是因为她觉得自己叛逆无果
because she sees her rebellion is fruitless.
花♥花♥公♥子♥对妻子忠贞不二
The player stays faithful to his wife,
是因为他现已承受不起
because the consequence of infidelity
不忠的后果
is much greater now.
但是他们的本性...
But their instincts...
他们本性难移
their instincts never change.
我现在和高中时期比 可大不相同 呃 我可不敢那么肯定
I'm a far cry from what I was in high school. Eh, I wouldn't be so sure.
眼睁睁看着自己日渐颓废
Driven to succeed to the point of developing an ulcer,
无法忍♥受上司的指指点点
no tolerance for superiors less sharp than yourself,
回绝想邀你出去逛街的女生
shutting out girls that wanted to hang out with you,
甩掉想亲近你的男生...
blowing off boys that want to get close...
总是在想
All the while, at every turn, wondering,
"我到底想要什么?"
"what is it I really want?"
才不是
No.
你还会玩一种乐器
And you played an instrument.
要我猜么? 嗯
My guess? Hmm.
单簧管 完全不靠谱 别扯啦
Clarinet. Not even close. And we're done here.
我去问Rigsby要嘉宾名单 然后让他查查所有人
I'll get the guest list to Rigsby. I'll have him check everybody out.
记得问他Derek Logan的下落...
Have him locate the whereabouts of Derek Logan...
你真以为Logan安分守己了15年后
You really think Logan laid in wait for 15 years
会突然决定要报复Selby?
and suddenly decided to take revenge on Selby?
呃 我觉得Logan如今和15年前
Well, I think that Logan is as angry today
一样忿恨 说不准更忿恨
as he was 15 years ago, maybe even angrier.
我们会找他查证的 我在附近转转
We'll check him out. You know, I'm gonna stick around.
我... 我没上过高中
I... I didn't go to high school.
这儿让我觉得挺有意思的
This is kind of fascinating for me.
你没上过高中? 没 我那时忙着呢
You never went to high school? No, I was busy.
你留下吧 别找麻烦
You can stay. Just don't make me sorry I let you.
你会吹的是低音管
Bassoon.
Vickers夫人
Mrs. Vickers,
你最后一次和儿子说话是什么时候?
when was the last time you spoke to your son?
呃 今早
Um, this morning.
Selby总会在上班前来我这
Selby always checks in on me before he goes to work,
问候我 他...
to see how I'm doing. He's...
非常体贴
was sweet like that.
你觉得他有没有什么烦心事?
Were you aware of any problems he was having?
工作上的? 个人生活中的?
Work? Personal life?
呃 没有 恰恰相反
Um, no. Just the opposite.
他正事事顺心
Uh, things were starting to get good for him.
离开高中后 他曾一度受挫
After he left high school, things didn't go right for him.
关于高中... 他犯的那件事...
About high school... the prank he pulled...
我不想多说 警官...
I don't want to talk about that. Ma'am...
他整个一生都被那... 被那事毁了
his whole life was spoiled by that... that incident.
他失去了上大学的机会
He lost a chance at college.
他... 他不得不在一家小印刷厂工作
He... he got stuck working in a little print shop.
后来Jana出现了 再后来...
And then Jana came along, and...
她简直像是给了他新生一般
and she was like a whole new world for him.
她鼓励他
She encouraged him,
她还告诉他要... 力争上游
and she told him to... to strive for something better,
后来... 他整个人焕然一新
and... and he became a whole new person.
我们查不到Jana的家人
We haven't been able to track down any family for Jana.
你知道怎样联♥系♥他们吗?
Do you know where we can find them?
她没有家人...
She didn't have anybody...
呃 至少我不知道
uh, nobody that I know of.
她来自于波兰
She moved here from Poland,
Selby两三个月前才遇上她
and Selby only met her a couple of months ago.
交往了数日后... 他们结婚了
A few dates and... and they got married.
简直是闪电式结婚
It was all kind of a whirlwind.
Vickers夫人 尽管这电♥话♥录音让人不舒服
Now, Mrs. Vickers, it's a bit unsettling,
但我还是希望你能听听
but I'd like you to listen to this message,
看是否能认出这人是谁
see if you recognize the caller.
可以吗? 嗯
Is that all right? Yeah.
我受够你们的敷衍搪塞了 你听到了吗?
I'm done playing games here. You hear me?
你要么把钱还给我
Either you get me my money,
要么我就不客气了
or I'm gonna be forced to take action.
呃 我... 我从来没听过这个声音
Well, I... I've never heard that voice in my life.
莫非我儿子卷入了什么高♥利♥贷♥事件中?
Was my son involved with a loan shark or something?
可能是 我们追踪到这电♥话♥
Could be. We traced the phone call
是从Galatin一个电♥话♥亭打过来的 这并没有什么...
to a phone booth in Galatin. That doesn't really tell us...
Galatin? 那... Jana就是那儿的人
Galatin? That... that's where Jana's from.
呃... Selby有一次送货
Uh, S... Selby met her there at coffee shop
在那里的咖啡店见到了她
when he was on a delivery run.
你能告诉我们一些
Can you tell us anything about Jana
Jana遇见Selby之前的事吗?
before she met Selby?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表