剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
对 有道理
Yeah.That sounds reasonable.
那好
Fine.
Kelly Flower已经准备好把你打入大牢了 判个20年不成问题
Kelly flower was all set to fry your ass in court.You were looking at 20 years,easy.
现在案子被无限期押后了
Now the trial's been postponed who knows how long.
这就是你的杀人动机
That gives you motive for her murder.
这张能赢 我知道
That one's a winner.I know it is.
给你 你喜欢彩票 哈?
Here you go.You like the lotto,huh?
- 关你屁事 - 妈 别这样
- None of your business. - Mom.come on.
你头发真好看
You have pretty hair.
我妈有点老糊涂
My mom's a little senile.
要是Kelly把你扔进牢里 谁来照顾你妈?
Now who'd take care of your mother If kelly flower put you in jail?
杀检察官和杀♥警♥♥察♥一样十恶不赦 对吧?
You know,killing a prosecutor is--is almost as bad As killing a cop,right?
我可不想淌这浑水
It's not something i want to get my hands dirty with.
我麻烦够多的了 对吧 妈?
I got enough problems as it is.Right,mom?
闭嘴 小松糕
Close your mouth,muffin.
Jane说对了
Well,jane's right.
Sylvan是个杀手
Sylvan is a killer.
猜对的感觉真好
You know,it feels good to be right.
查指纹查到了这个Carl Sennett
Prints brought up these i.d.s.We got carl sennett,
亚利桑那州一起意外溺水的目击者
A witness in an accidental drowning in arizona,
Cory Sampson 在西雅图是 一起肇事逃逸案受害者的邻居
Cory sampson,who lived next door To a hit-and-run victim in seattle,
还有Chad Sewell 因谋杀上司被通缉
And chad sewell,wanted for questioning About the murder of his boss,
是里诺一家银行的执行主席
a bank executive in reno.
与Sylvan有关的案子有四起
We have four other deaths that sylvan's linked to In some other way.
他不光是个杀手 还是连环杀手
He's not just a killer.He's a serial killer.
那就抄家伙出发吧 做你们的那一套 把--把他逮回来
Well,saddle up.Lock and load.Do what you do.Go--go bring him in.
不行
We can't.
- 的确不行 - 啥?
- Nope. - What?
我们只能证明Cale Sylvan 喜欢改名换姓
All we have is that cale sylvan liked to change his name--
这又不犯法-- 只能说他一直挺倒霉
Not illegal--and that bad luck followed him.
都不够申请搜查令的
We don't even have enough for a search warrant.
他不会收手的 这你明白的Lisbon
He'll kill again.You-- you know what he is,lisbon.
明白跟证实是两回事
Knowing isn't proving.
Rigsby让小周全天监视他
Rigsby,have cho set up On sylvan's house 24-hour surveillance.
他要是出现了就跟着 没准我们能走运
If he shows up,have cho follow him.Maybe we'll get lucky.
好
Okay.
真--真荒唐
This--this is ridiculous.
- 我知道 - 我和小周一起去
- I... I know. - I'm gonna go with cho.
- 小周 - 去吧
Go.
Sylvan能猜到我们在等他
Sylvan's smart enough to know we'll be here.
他不会回来了
He won't be coming back.
纯属浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
看什么呢 小周?
What are you reading there,cho?
"呼啸山庄"
"wuthering heights."
我要出去逛逛
Well,i'm gonna take a stroll.
看完告诉我结局如何
Let me know how it ends.
不怎么好
Not well.
小周说Jane在Sylvan家把他甩了 你见过他吗?
Cho said jane ditched him at sylvan's.Have you seen him?
没 有点不对劲 头儿
Nope.There's something hinky here,boss.
这些是和Sylvan有关联的死者
These are photos of some of the victims linked to sylvan.
年龄 性别 种族都不同
Different ages,sexes,races.
没错 连环杀手一般都找同一类型的下手
Exactly.A serial killer almost always hunts the same kind of prey.
这不符合连环杀手的作案手法
This doesn't make sense as a serial killer's m.o.
看了他的财务状况就符合了
it does when you look at sylvan's financials.
我把查到的身份的银行记录都查了
I tracked bank records for all the i.d.s we could find.
每起案子前后他都有大量汇款到帐
Sylvan received substantial payments Just before and just after each death.
为钱杀人? 他是职业杀手?
He kills for money?He's a hit man?
这变♥态♥以兴趣为职业谋生 不简单啊
A psychopath who made money from his hobby.It's outstanding.
兴趣当职业 一辈子都不用工作
You do something you love.You never have to work a day in your life.
你该死地跑哪儿去了?
Where the hell have you been?
我? 哦 一直在附近
Me?Oh,i've been around.
我发现了一个注册过他原来身份的网站
I found a web site registered to one of his old identies.
上面写着"Black先生承接各种疑难杂活"
It says to "call mr.Black for odd josbs of any sort."
咱们也应该给他打电♥话♥
Well,i guess we should give him a call.
Grace 你不会碰巧就有些前男友的照片吧?
Grace,do you happen to have any photographs Of,uh,you know,ex-boyfriends?
我要你杀了他
I want you to kill him.
要多少钱?
How much do you charge?
再问他一遍 Grace 你很忙 不能跟他耗一个晚上
Ask him again,grace.You're a busy lady.You don't have all night.
你到底回不回答我? 我想要这个混♥蛋♥死 越快越好
You gonna answer me or not?I want the bastard dead--soon.
- 她可真有说服力 - 工作要专心
- She's convincing. - Trying to work here.
好
Okay.
我要收5万美元
I charge $50,000.
你要求的不过是小菜一碟
And what you're asking is pretty easy.
我是说 你只要不把他当人看
I mean,you just gotta have To stop thinking of him as a person.
剩下的就是纯物理学问题了 重力 推力 或者扭力
The rest is just a physics problem--gravity,force,torque.
要求他证明自己
Ask for proof of what he does.
扭力好极了 但是我得知道 你是不是真能做这个
Torque is well and good,But i need to know that you're for real.
听着 没准儿你是个杀手
See,maybe you're a hitter.
也有可能是个警♥察♥
Maybe you're a cop.
- 大赌注啊 - 工作要专心
- Long shot. - Trying to work here.
我给你看点东西吧
Let me show you somethin'.
这样如何?
How's that?
- 行动 - 不不不 只是个测试
- Let's move. - No,no,no.It's a test.
Grace 听着 仔细听
Grace,listen.Listen very carefully.
你是个警♥察♥?
Are you a cop?
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
我只是像你一样谨慎
I'm just careful,like you.
我只是想知道我找对了人
I just want to know that i have the right man.
另外 难道你不想给我看看...
Besides,don't you want to show me...
另外 难道你不想给我看看 吓吓我?
Besides,Don't you want to show me,So you can make me afraid?
那正是你喜欢的 不是吗-- 观赏别人的恐惧?
That's what you like,isn't it-- Seeing the fear?
你亮出底牌 我也亮出我的
You show me yours,and i'll show you mine.
那我还真有些要亮给你看的
I have something to show you then.
就看一小会儿
Just watch for a second.
哦 等等 求你了!
Oh,wait.Oh,please!
看看吧
Look at it.
这是我上一份活
It's my last job.
客户可高兴了
The client was very happy.
证据 那是证据 证据
Proof.That's proof.Proof.
- 这笔生意咱做么? - 好 做
- Are we gonna do business? - Yes,we are.
- CBI!把刀放下! - 别动!
- Cbi!Drop the knife! - Don't move!
- 把手放在头上! - 立刻放下刀!
- Hands on your head! - Drop the knife now!
别动! 跪下!
Don't move!On your knees!
Cale Sylvan 你因为 谋杀Kelly Flower而被捕了
Cale sylvan,you're under arrest for the murder of kelly flower.
把手放在头上!
Hands on your head!
Jane 你可以出来了
Jane,you can come out.
好的
okay.
你怎么知道他会有证明?
How'd you know he had proof?
他是个自恋狂 需要证据和战利品
Well,he's a narcissist.Needs affirmation,trophies.
谁付钱让你杀Kelly的?
Who paid you to kill kelly?
告诉他们吧 会舒服点儿的
Tell 'em.You'll feel better.
我只想跟我的律师谈
I would like to talk to my lawyer.
法庭上见 你们这些小丑
And i'll see you clowns in court.
萨克拉门托法庭
****
抓罪犯还挺好玩的 但是想到我们不过是
Catching killers i enjoy,But being reminded that we're just a cog In a petty,
这个漂亮的法♥西♥斯♥机器上的 一颗小螺丝 还真不爽
fascist machine,that is a little depressing.
打击犯罪 任务艰巨 你忍♥着吧
Crime-fighting is hard.Suck it up.
如果你不是在证人名单上
If you weren't on the witness list,
我根本不想让鬼见愁法官 见到你这家伙
I wouldn't even let you In the same time zone as judge dread.
"鬼见愁"法官--这名字真太好笑了
"judge dread"--can't possibly be as much fun as it sounds.
哦 求你! 求你了! 你想要什么?
Oh,please!Please!What do you want?
上帝啊! 哦 上帝 别伤害我!
Oh,god!Oh,god,don't hurt me!
上帝啊! 哦 上帝 别!
Oh,god!Oh,god,don't!
求你了! 求求你!
Please!Please!
法官大人 我反对
Your honor,i object.
这个视频兼具煽动性及偏见
This video is inflammatory and prejudicial.
虽然我们可以假定 Kelly Flower是被谋杀的
Although we'll stipulate to the fact That kelly flower was murdered,
我们将保留否认我的当事人 真有可能犯下这桩罪行的权利
we reserve our right to deny That there is probable cause my client committed said murder.
我们同时也反对 这个视频的证据保管链
And we also object to the chain of custody for this video.
这还是句人话吗?
Is that even a sentence?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表