剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Why?
我们查了你办公室电脑里的浏览历史
We checked your browser history on your office computer.
2个月前 你搜索了戒指盗窃案
You looked up the theft of the ring two months ago,
就在你让Stans搬进你的池边别♥墅♥之后
right after you let Stans move into your pool house.
你下载了很多资料
Downloaded quite a bit about it.
不是我♥干♥的
I never did this.
你还给一个叫Louis Anglet的人
You also made several phone calls
打了好几个电♥话♥
to a man named Louis Anglet,
这人被认定是戒指的买♥♥家
who we believe may have purchased the ring.
Anglet? 我从没听过这个名字
Anglet? I've never heard of him.
这都是在你的通话记录找到的
The calls are in your phone records.
我付的是隔夜送达
I paid for overnight delivery.
你们保证过 早上10点之前送达
I was told guaranteed delivery before 10:00 a.m.
可是现在还没送到
And it's not here yet.
希望现在能送过来 谢谢
Well, if it gets here by then that'll be fine. Thank you.
- Slocombe那边没线索吗? - 别沮丧 Van Pelt让我们重燃希望
- No word on Slocombe? - Never despair. Van Pelt brings hope.
我们通过电♥话♥追踪Anglet
Uh, we've been tracking this Anglet guy via cell phone.
此外 我们还查了他的信♥用♥卡♥账户
Off that, we got a bead on his credit card.
发现还有别人也在追查他的收♥购♥
The thing is, someone else is tracking his purchases as well.
肯定是Slocombe
Has to be Slocombe.
今天下午3点 Anglet在蓝柳温泉矿场预定了按♥摩♥服务
And at 3:00 this afternoon, Anglet has a massage booked
就是在萨克拉门托的市区中心
at the Blue Willow Spa, right here in downtown Sacramento.
嗯 而且很有可能...
Mm-hmm. And chances are...
Slocombe也会露面
Slocombe will show up.
太好了
So good.
发现Anglet
I got Anglet.
我要一瓶水
Bottle of water, please.
发现Slocombe
I see Slocombe.
是Anglet?
Anglet?
- 什么? - 我有问题想问你
- What? - Got a question for you.
- 抱歉 我想你认错人了 但... - 嘿 是不是你杀了我儿子?
- Oh, sorry, I think you have the wrong guy, but... - Hey. Did you kill my boy?
- 不是 - 是不是你杀的?
- No. - Did you kill my boy?
放开我!
Get off me!
加州调查局! 趴下! Slocombe! Slocombe 放下武器!
CBI! On the ground! Slocombe! Slocombe, drop the weapon!
放下武器!
Drop it!
我只是想问问他
I just meant to question him.
我也不知道怎么回事 我就突然火冒三丈
I don't know what came over me. I saw red.
正如你所预言 我将要锒铛入狱
I'll end up in prison, just like you predicted.
愚蠢至极
Very foolish.
不
No.
是人类的天性
It's human nature.
这让我意识到报仇也是无济于事
Ah, it made me realize revenge is not for me.
毫无意义 纯粹就是以暴制暴
Pointless. More violence is just more violence.
对事情一点儿帮助都没
Doesn't make anything any better.
或许是吧
Mm, maybe.
我不是...
I'm not so, uh...
你将于明天早上8点飞往伦敦
You're booked on the 8:00 to London tomorrow morning.
- 拿着 此外我们也不会指控你 - 谢谢
- Take it, and there'll be no charges pending. - Thank you.
我不想再见到你 明白不?
I don't want to see you again. Clear?
好的 长官
Oh, yes, ma'am.
谢谢你
Thank you.
呃... 这是我的
Uh, th... that's mine.
对
Yep.
那个想杀你的人 叫做Francis Slocombe...
Francis Slocombe, the man who was trying to kill you...
为什么要杀你?
Why was that?
我也不清楚
I have no idea.
我们知道Slocombe在追查你
We know that Slocombe was tracking you.
也知道你是为戒指而来
We know that you came here for the ring.
这戒指肯定很重要
This ring must be very important.
Anglet的律师来了
Anglet's lawyer's here.
- 那是枚什么样的戒指? - Lisbon探员
- What kind of ring is it? - Agent Lisbon.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
- 他真嘴硬 - 对 所以他从没进过监狱
- He's tough. - Yeah, well, there's a reason why he hasn't been in jail.
那是他的律师
That's his attorney.
据说一小时收费1500美元
Probably gets about $1,500 an hour.
把他放这儿多耗一会儿 让他钱包大出血
Let's spend a little time with him, run up the meter.
打扰一下 我是Lisbon探员
Excuse me. I'm Agent Lisbon.
可以来一下我的办公室吗? 就在这儿
Would you come to my office with me, please? Just up here.
嗨
Hi.
哦喔 你长得不像我的律师
Whoa. You don't look like my lawyer.
- 我会把这话当成是赞美 - 我不会回答任何问题
- I'll take that as a compliment. - I'm not gonna answer any more questions.
我不问你问题
No more questions.
我知道你没有杀Stans 你很精明的
I know you didn't kill Stans. You're too smart for that.
但是你从杀害他的凶手那里收♥购♥了
But what you did do is you bought Cleopatra's wedding ring
- 埃及艳后的戒指 - 哦 埃及艳后?
- from his killer. - Oh, the Cleopatra?
真的? 就是传说中尼罗河的统治者 安东尼的情妇?
Really? Queen of the Nile, the bride of Mark Antony?
不过你得到的却是...
And here's what you got...
这些单价39美元的...
One of these...
赝品之一
$39 fakies.
如果你要求隔夜送达 还能买♥♥到更多
Considerably more if you have to get the overnight delivery.
错不在你
Not your fault.
显然 谁也不会去怀疑这是赝品
No reason to think it was a fake, obviously.
因为Stans确实偷了戒指
Stans did steal the ring.
所以这实在是绝妙的骗局
That's why it's such a great scam.
他能一次又一次地把同样的赝品出♥售♥
He can sell the same ring over and over.
我估计 卖♥♥这戒指给你的人...
Now the person you bought the ring for...
他们买♥♥这戒指 顶多也就花39美元
I'm guessing they paid more than $39 for it.
而买♥♥家会出多少钱呢? 嗯?
How much did they pay for it? Huh?
20万美元?
$200,000?
不止?
More?
不止20万美元?
More than $200,000?
我猜 当他们发现这是赝品
I think they're gonna be pretty mad
肯定会气疯了
when they find out it's a fake.
喔! 你觉得呢?
Ohh! What do you think?
哦 天啊
Oh, man.
Anglet先生 你可以走了 你的律师在外面
You can go now, Mr. Anglet. Your attorney's waiting.
再见
See you.
你留下
You stay.
哦 我没走啊
Oh, I'm staying.
通话以及网页浏览记录表明
The phone and internet evidence suggests
- Hopper因为戒指而杀Stans灭口 并卖♥♥给了Anglet - 的确是这样
- that Hopper killed Stans for the ring and sold it to Anglet. - Yes, it does suggest that.
你刚才把Hopper置于险境当中
So you just put Hopper in a great deal of danger.
没有
Nah.
没有?
Nah?
你考虑过后 就是这个的回答?
That's your considered reply?
对
Yep.
- 尽快派人保护Hopper - 好的 长官
- Put a guard on Hopper asap. - Will do, boss.
瞧 这正是我们
You know, this is exactly
- 之前所谈论的情形 - 嗯
- the kind of scenario we talked about. - Hmm.
没想到来得这么快
Didn't think we'd get there so soon.
Lisbon探员 你的位子岌岌可危了
You butt is on the line, Agent Lisbon.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
花在隔夜送达上的钱太多了
Paid way too much for overnight delivery.
或许我们可以采取...
Maybe we should consider...
- 保护性拘留? 不 绝不 - 我会派一队人来保护这里 先生
- Protective custody? No. No way. - I'll put a team together, sir.
四个身手最好的人员 给予你全天候保护
Full protection 24/7, my 4 best guys.
- Banks先生 你不明白... - 我当然明白 你们让Anglet相信 是我骗了他
- Mr. Banks, you don't understand... - Sure, I do. You people convinced Anglet that I cheated him,
而他恼羞成怒要杀了我
and then turned him loose to kill me.
- 大概就是这样吧? - 是的... 大致上就是这样
- That pretty much how it goes? - Yeah, that's... that's pretty much how it goes.
但是我声明一下
But for the record,
- Lisbon探员与此事绝无瓜葛 - Jane...
- Agent Lisbon had absolutely nothing to do with this. - Jane...
- 你真护主 - 都是我的主意 而且... 要是你当时敢作敢当
- How gallant. - It was all my idea. A... and we could have held Anglet
承认是你卖♥♥戒指给他在先
if you were man enough to admit
- 我们早就可以抓住Anglet了 - 够了 滚吧
- selling him the ring in the first place. - That's it. Get out.
你最好祈求我们一家平安无恙
You better pray nothing happens to my family.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
它在哪?
Where is it?
我要戒指的真品
I want the real ring now.
你在说什么? 我已经给你了
What are you talking about? I gave it to you.
你卖♥♥给我的是赝品
You sold me the fake.
我现在就要真品
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表