剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
罪犯总是在冒险 有时候 为了抓这些冒险者 你也得冒个险
You know,Sometimes in order to catch these risk takers,We have to take risks.
有可能有副作用嘛
There can be fallout.
快说你到底想干什么 否则我就走人了
Tell me what's going on or i'm outta here.
好吧
Okay.
我查看了Sylvan的橱柜
I looked in sylvan's kitchen cabinets.
没什么茶
Not much of a tea selection.
他是个咖啡发烧友-- 只喝最好的新鲜烘焙的咖啡
He's a coffee geek-- Drinks only the best,fresh-roast coffee.
- 而Sylvan家附近最好的现烘咖啡 - 就在这家店
And the best fresh-roasted coffee In sylvan's neighborhood... Is in this place here.
这推测有些不可靠啊
That's kind of thin.
是啊 但是我百分百确信... 谢天谢地
Yeah,but i'm 100% confident that it... Thank goodness.
法官警告我们 Sylvan律师不在场不要和他谈话
Look,the judge warned us not to talk To sylvan without his lawyer.
谈话?
Talk?
这不过是两个人在排队买♥♥咖啡时偶遇
This is two guys bumping into each other In the coffee line.
Jane
Jane.
Cale?
Cale?
真是巧啊
That's a funny coincidence.
我说过我们走着瞧
I told you i'd be seeing you.
你气色不错 真的
Well,you look well,i gotta say.
你处于很放松的状态
You're in a very relaxed state.
现在承认你杀了Kelly Flower 你会卸下心头重担
Now confess that you killed kelly flower,And a huge burden will be lifted.
你真有趣
Funny guy.
还有幽默感 好的很啊
Sense of humor.That's great.
可能我哪里做错了
Well,maybe i did something wrong.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to,uh,bother you.
谁都难免出状况
Accidents happen.
催眠 亏你想得到
Hypnosis.Great plan.
别傻了 催眠可是不合法的
No,that would be silly.Hypnosis is illegal.
我这是引开他注意力 为了能搜他口袋 我找到了...这个
That was a misdirect so that i could search his jacket pockets And find...this.
一个扣子 一根羽毛 还有一把沙子?
A button,fluff and some sand?
是啊 成果欠佳
Yeah.It's a little anticlimactic.
你有带证据袋吗?
Um,do you have an evidence baggie?
你自己走回家吧
You're walking home.
那好吧 我就自己拿着了
Or i could just carry it.
Sylvan的财务状况没问题 但有件事我不明白
So sylvan's financials are clean.There's just one thing i don't get.
每个月底他会提两千块的现金
The end of every month,He withdraws just over 2 grand in cash.
他没家人 没女友
He has no family,no girlfriend.
像是交房♥租的钱
Sounds like rent.
他的公♥寓♥租金只有九百 而且他都是开支票
His apartment's only $900,and he writes a check for that.
不是他的公♥寓♥ 他家
No,not his apartment-- his home.
一个可以让他存放作案工具 处置被害者 保存战利品的地方
A place to store his tools,process his victims,Keep his trophies.
屠♥杀♥场地
A murder house.
如果他是付现金 那很可能房♥租上也不是Sylvan本名
And if he's paying cash,it's a fair bet The name cale sylvan won't be on the lease.
这个地方根本不好找
The place could be anywhere.
我也许能缩小一下范围 看这个
Maybe i can narrow it a little.Look at this.
这是Sylvan被害过程录像
This is from the sylvan murder video.
他背的袋子 是ABS健身房♥
The bag he's holding-- it's from abs gym.
我们把他的照片拿给健身房♥看 或许有人知道他另一个地址在哪里
We show his picture around the gym.Maybe we find someone who knows his other address.
这附近大概有十几个ABS健身房♥ 要全查过可能要好几天
There's a dozen abs gyms around here.It'll take days to canvass 'em.
从河附近的几家开始查
I'll start with the ones by the river.
Jane在Sylvan口袋发现的沙子 是河沙 不是海砂
The sand jane found In sylvan's pockets-- it's river sand,not ocean sand.
- 你怎么知道的 - 我们是在萨克拉门托
- How'd you know? - We're in sacramento.
我们这里只有河 没有海
We got a river,not an ocean.
河边只有一家ABS健身房♥ 在Dos Robles区
There's only one abs gym near the river--on dos robles.
我马上去
On my way.
如果你问到地址 马上去Hildred法官那里申请搜查令
If you get an address,go straight to judge hildred And get a search warrant.
我们今天就把Sylvan拿下
We'll take down sylvan today.
闭嘴
Aw,shut up.
谁叫你贪掉那么多钱的 你个白♥痴♥
You shouldn't have embezzled all that money,you big baby.
该开工了
Time to go to work.
我觉得你不会想要看的
I don't think you're gonna want to look at this.
怎么回事?
What was that?
别动! 别动!
Freeze!Freeze!
把手举起来! 把手举起来!
Let me see your hands!Let me see your hands!
把你的手拿开!
Get your hands off of me!
把你的手拿开!
Get your hands off me!
- 把他铐起来 - 不是我♥干♥的
- Hook him up. - It's not me.
你们最好带的人手够多
I hope you brought more people.
你们这群使诈的混♥蛋♥
Cheating son of a bitch.
没事了 你现在安全了
You're okay.You're safe now.
- 好了? - 是 - 走吧
You got it?There we go.
我把被绑♥架♥者送去医院了
I sent the victim to the hospital.
- 他会好起来的 - 三四年的心理治疗后吧
He'll be okay... After three or four years of therapy.
不错
Good.
铐上手铐你就没那么吓人了是吧伙计
Yeah,that look's not so scary when you're in handcuffs,buddy.
要么告诉我们是谁雇你的 要么你就等着判死刑吧
Either you tell us who hired you Or you're looking at a slam-dunk death penalty.
我们也许能达成某种协议
Maybe we can come to some kind of arrangement.
小周趴下
Cho,get down!
10-33 发生枪击
10-33.shots fired.
有人中枪 请马上增派医护人员
Man down.We need paramedics now.
胸部中枪
G.s.w.to the chest.
枪击来自南边 南边
Shot came from the north of location.North of location.
赶紧调一架直升机过来
Let's get a bird in here now.
这个混♥蛋♥已经死了
The son of a bitch is dead.
再叫一队人过来检查后院
Call in another team for the back of the house.
谢谢
Thanks.
目前为止查到八具尸体了 这还只是Sylvan的客户不希望被人发现的
That's eight bodies so far,and that's just the ones Sylvan's clients didn't want found.
他们得要一个月时间来核查失踪人口
They're gonna be clearing Missing persons cases for a month.
- 枪手那边查到什么 - 没查到多少
- Any luck on the shooter? - Not much.
那一枪从那边山上射出 大概有两百多码远
Kill shot came from that hillside,Over two football fields away.
这一枪技术难度很高
That's a tough shot.
我猜雇佣Sylvan的人 又找了第二个杀手来掩盖他的行踪
So i guess whoever employed sylvan Hired a second shooter to cover his tracks.
问题是这个客户 怎么知道Sylvan已经不可靠了?
The thing is,how did that client know That sylvan had become a liability?
问得好
That's a good question.
Jane去哪里了
Where's jane?
最好有好消息 我正在家看电视呢
This better be good.I was catching up on my tivo.
撒谎 你在阅读 但是读什么呢?
Liar.You were reading.But what?
案情报告?
Progress reports?
不是
No.
随便了
Whatever.
会很有意思的
This is gonna be a lot of fun.
我要去直捣Draber的老窝
I'm going into the drabers' lair.
这不是老窝 是人家办公室 你想都别想
It's not a lair,it's an office,and no,you're not.
我就是要去
Oh,yes,i am.
他们样子挺吓人 你不想让我受伤的 对不对?
They seem kind of scary.You wouldn't want me to get hurt,would you?
别赌运气了 为什么是Draber家?
Don't bet on it.W-why the drabers?
只是预感
A hunch.
他们是此案的关键
They're key in this somehow.
你觉得是他们雇了Sylvan?
You think they hired sylvan?
Sylvan那边看上去挺像的
Well,sylvan looked the part.
那你为什么不打给小周?
Why the hell didn't you call cho?
你离得比较近嘛
Well,you were closer.
打电♥话♥给小周 我连枪都没带
Call cho.I'm not even armed.
又在撒谎
More lies.
你车里至少有两把枪
You have at least two guns in that car.
三把? 哦 我的天
Three?Oh,my.
你可以做全国射击协会的代言人了
You're the poster girl for the n.r.a.
我说真的 我和检察官被杀这件事完全没关系
I'm telling you,I've got nothing to do with the prosecutor dying.
还有什么Sylvan 我从来没听说过他 就在电视上见过
And the sylvan guy-- never heard of him Before i saw him on the news.
你好 嗨!
Hello.Hi!
我要赢大发了
Gonna win big.
我要买♥♥个洗衣机
Gonna buy a washing machine.
她真是个宝贝
She's a treasure.
你能不能别去招惹她 她脑子有些不清楚
You want to leave her alone?She's a little soft in the head,okay?
Hank 你和Lisbon在谈话时
You know,hank,as you were talking to lisbon here,
我注意到你不停地看你妈妈
I couldn't help but notice you kept looking at your mother,
就像在寻求她的准许
As if you were checking for her approval.
我知道大多数硬汉都怕妈妈 但你简直是怕的要死
I mean,most tough guys are scared of their mothers,But,hank,you were quaking.
你朋友比我妈妈还疯
Your friend's crazier than my mom.
我喜欢你的指甲
Digging those nails.
修剪过的眉毛 整过的头发
Plucked eyebrows,coiffed hair.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表