剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Not yet.
你没付钱呢
You haven't paid for it.
我的几名律师正在办理此事
I have a handful of lawyers looking into it.
Jane先生 差点忘了 皇后到E7
Oh,mr.Jane,before i forget--queen to e7.
吃掉你的象
taking your bishop.
我们要找这项计划的其他人谈谈
We're gonna need to talk to the other people that you're working on this project with.
好的 没问题
Fine.No problem.
一个叫Alex Kromm 住在阿姆斯特丹 另一个叫Oliver Mcdaniel
There's an alex kromm who lives in amsterdam,and then the,uh,third person is local--a oliver mcdaniel.
肯定不是他杀的Noah
But i doubt that he killed noah.
为什么?
why?
Clark精神病院
Oliver Simon Mcdaniel
Oliver simon mcdaniel.
你的档案上记载 你16岁大学毕业 19岁读完研究生
Your file says that you finished college at 16,graduate school at 19,
你被送来是因为差点勒死你父亲
and you were sent here after nearly choking your father to death.
他不是我父亲
He's not my father.
他是卡加迪拉量子王派来的塞隆人
He's a cyber clone sent by the galactic quantum lords.
哦 是他们
Oh,them.
他们总是在盘算着什么阴暗计划
You know,they're always up to something shady.
对 他们想把我逼疯
Yes.They're trying to drive me mad.
但他们不会成功的
But they won't succeed.
你听说Noah的事了吗?
Have you heard about noah?
知道 真可惜
I did.Sad.
你会做指压按♥摩♥吗?
Can you do a shiatsu massage?
- 不会 - 真遗憾
- No. - Shame.
我全身肌肉紧张 紧极了
I'm tight.So tight.
我的皮肤很干 很薄
And my skin is just so dry and flaky.
在探访登记上 Noah是唯一来看你的人
The visitor log says that noah was the only person who came to see you.
你俩怎么认识的?
How did you know him?
读研的时候我们是同学
Um,grad school.
为他感到遗憾
I felt sorry for him.
他有点不对劲
He was a little off.
我认为是辐射造成的
My guess was radiation.
他怎么死的?
How did he die?
枪杀 肯定不是量子王杀的
Gunshot wound,which,uh,suggests it wasn't the quantum lords that killed him.
恩 他们会用Lorax射线
Duh.They'd use a lorax beam.
他们为什么要杀Noah? 那家伙是个胆小鬼
Why would they want to kill noah anyway?Big wuss.
差不多 杀手一身小丑装束
Quite.His killer wore a clown costume.
知道会是谁吗?
Any ideas who that might have been?
假设是碳基生命体
Assuming,of course,that it is a carbon-based life-form.
不知道 但小丑装束很聪明
Nuh-unh,but the clown thing's clever.
Noah讨厌他们
Noah hated them.
我们知道你为Tolman Bunting 做一个项目?
We understand that you were working on a problem for tolman bunting?
对 我的医生不允许 但我说服了他 说这对治疗有好处
Yeah.My doctors wanted to nix it,but i convinced them it was good therapy.
别碰它!
Don't touch that!
你知道Noah也在做这个?
Did you know that noah was working on one for him,too?
那就让他变成了最大的伪君子
Which makes him a big-ass hypocrite.
为什么呢?
Why is that?
读研时 我们收到了为国防部合约商 写程序的邀请
Well,back in grad school,we got offered a gig writing code for some defense contractor.
Noah没肯干
Noah passed.
他说不想做可能伤害到别人的事 Tolman让他做的不就是嘛!
Said he didn't want to do anything that could harm someone--like this thing for tolman is any better!
那更糟
It's worse.
那能毁掉世界 如果你想的话
You could destroy the world,practically,if you wanted to.
Noah或许完成了项目
Noah may well have completed that project.
你做的怎么样了?
Yeah.How areyoudoing with it?
- 还好 - 看来差的很远
- Fine. - So not even close.
我能用勺子挖出你的眼睛
I could gouge your eyes out with a spoon.
下次再说
I'll take a rain check on that.
Noah可能把器件藏在了一个储物柜里 而这就是钥匙
It appears noah may have hidden the device in a locker that this key belongs to.
知道是哪儿的吗?
Do you have any idea where that locker could be?
先生 我是名精神病人
Sir,i'm a mental patient.
什么也不知道 其实人都无知
I don't know anything.Nobody does.
但我知道自己无知
But see,i know i don't know.
悖论
Paradox.
访谈结束了
Interview over.
是的
Yes,it is.
谢谢
Thank you.
真好笑 你们俩竟然能谈得来
It's funny how well you two get along.
我也讨厌那些量子王
Well,i have the same kind of trouble with those pesky quantum lords.
Noah本应在接下任务前就拒绝的
Noah's ethics should have prevented him from taking on the project in the first place.
但他接下了任务 为什么?
But he took it on.Why?
Noah喜欢谜题 或许是无法抗拒挑战
Noah loved puzzles.Maybe he couldn't resist the challenge.
这样的挑战有的是
Well,there's plenty of those to choose from.
谢谢
Thanks.
对一大笔钱的渴望?
Uh,the prospect of lots and lots of money?
这个动机太无聊了
That's a boring motive.
但很普遍
Well,it's still pretty popular.
病人逃跑
Inmate escape.
开门!
Open that now!
Alert the quantum lords.Enterprise rent-a-car...
快警告量子王...
让肯摩尔警方发出全境通告 找出所有关于Oliver Mcdaniel的信息
Have the kenmore police put out an a.P.B.And get me everything you can on oliver mcdaniel.
谢谢
Thanks.
太厉害了
I'm impressed.
Oliver用偷来的保安信息 制♥作♥了自己的门卡
Oliver made his own key pass using information stolen from one of the guards.
他触发了警报 分散注意力 自己藏在保安的锁柜里
He trips the alarm to create a distraction,then hides in the guards' locker room.
他们最后搜寻的地方
The last place they'd search.
看来不是第一次
Turns out this isn't the first departure.
过去的一个多月 有多处无法确认的外出记录
Multiple exits unaccounted for stretching back more than a month.
医院安保没有标记警告?
Hospital security didn't flag this?
用保安的名字出去--再平常不过了
Exits came up under the guard's name-- nothing out of the ordinary.
这么说 Oliver想去哪儿就去哪儿
So oliver could come and go whenever he wanted.
有个线索--就在Noah被杀前后 他出去了四个小时
Here's the kicker--he was gone for four hours around the time of noah's murder.
让他的嫌疑更大了
Bumps him up the suspect list.
有件事我不明白 为什么现在逃跑? 为什么不按照惯例 晚上溜走?
There's one thing i don't get.Why leave now?Why not stick to your routine and slip out at night?
因为他要找器件
Because he was going after the device.
当他看到钥匙后 肯定认出了是哪儿的
He must have figured out where it was when he saw the locker key--
会不惜一切代价拿到手
would have done anything to get his hands on it.
你和Tolman Bunting谈了?
Did you talk to tolman bunting?
他不知道Oliver会去哪儿
He had no idea where oliver could be headed.
如果Oliver留下线索 一定不是他的
If oliver leaves a trail,it's not gonna be his.
查一下保安的姓名和信♥用♥卡♥记录
Check the guard's name and run his credit cards.
他不会只复♥制♥门卡
The security pass may not be the only thing oliver copied.
好的 收到
Okay,you got it.
嘿 Grace
Hey,grace.
要是我想去海边 近一点的地方
Um,if i wanted to go away by the ocean,you know,somewhere close,
- 休闲度假的.. - SPA疗养院?
- kind of a resort-type thing...- Spa treatments?
对对 正是
Yeah.Yeah,that kind of thing,exactly.
就是这个
Oh,yeah,that's what i'm talkin' about.
有什么推荐的地方?
Um,is there any places that you'd recommend?
我正忙着呢 Jane
I'm kind of busy here,jane.
你就查查电脑嘛 就占用你 10秒
well,can't you just look it up on your computer?It'll take,like,ten seconds.
你干嘛不自己做?
Why don't you do it yourself?
我要给你去买♥♥奶油杏仁糖
I'll get you a nougat bar from the,uh,machine over there.
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
你就是我心中的女皇 Grace
You are the queen of my heart,grace.
我等着
I'll wait here.
欢迎来到潮水酒店 先生
Welcome to tidewater,sir.
谢谢 这里很漂亮
Oh,thank you.Very,uh,lovely place.
荣幸之至
We like to think so.
有什么能为您效劳的吗?
Is there something i can help you with?
恩 是这样
Uh,yes,there is.
你的员工怎么取悦顾客?
Um,how is your staff at procuring,uh,things for guests?
- 您是什么意思? - 就是 特殊服务?
- Um,what do you mean? - You know,special things.
- 你是寻求伴♥游♥-- - 我要是的不是伴♥游♥
- If it's company you're looking for-- no,it's,uh,it's not company i'm looking for.
如果你是想要伴♥游♥我 谢了...Gary
But thank you,if you're offering company... Gary.
保安信♥用♥卡♥有线索了
Got a hit on the guard's credit card.
1小时前 有人用它买♥♥了张旧金山去巴西的机票
Somebody used it to buy a ticket to brazil departing out of s.F.O. In an hour.
告诉机场警方 我们马上就到
Tell the airport police we're on our way.
收到
You got it.
- 什么是 Jane? - 怎么了 Lisbon?
- What,jane? - What's up,lisbon?
哦 没事
Oh,nothing much.
要去旧金山机场 抓Oliver Mcdaniel
Might make a run to the san francisco airport to pick up oliver mcdaniel.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表