剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Zitek 生物制品所 加州 Los Corrados市
隐基氨酶 B
我料到你要到处检查新设备 可是--
I daresay you've inspected more modern facilities in your travels,but,uh--
Griffin
griffin.
别进来
Don't come in here.
Seberg博士 怎么了?
Dr. Seberg,what's wrong?
我的天呐
Oh,my god.
开心点嘛
Cheer up.
为什么?
Why?
因为开心总比伤心好嘛
Uh,'cause it's better to be happy than sad.
我才不伤心
I'm not sad.
你非常伤心 你伤心好几个月了 自从--
You're very sad.You've been sad for months,ever since,uh--
怎么 这难道是什么心理辅♥导♥小组吗?
what,is this some sort of therapy session?
你带了纸巾 等我哭出来好擦眼泪么?
Did you bring tissue in case you make me cry?
就是这个 压抑的怒火-- 释放出来 不错的开始
There we go.Zing of anger-- gets the blood up.That's a good start.
这就是你进来的原因--惹恼我?
Is this what you came here for-- to zing me?
没事的话我还有很多的文件要处理
Because i've got paperwork to do.
Jane有电♥话♥找你 说是急事
Jane,call for you.They say it's extremely urgent.
在2号♥线
Line two.
我是Jane
This is jane.
早上好 Jane先生
Good morning,mr. Jane.
我是Alicia Seberg博士
My name is dr. Alicia seberg.
我在网上搜索到你是我们这一片 最好的警探
I gather from a brief search on the internet that you're the best detective in my immediate vicinity.
哦 你太抬举我了 实际上我不是警探
Well,um... You flatter me,but,uh,i'm not actually a detective.
我需要你的专业指导
I need your professional assistance.
求你马上来
Please come immediately.
我要被人谋杀了
I've been murdered.
超感警探 第二季第16集 红色警报
真好玩!
That was fun!
Lisbon探员! CBI的!
Agent lisbon!Cbi!
女士 先生 跟我来
Ma'am,sir,please follow me.
好的
All right!
Lisbon探员
Agent lisbon.
- 您是... - 我就是--Patrick Jane 顾问
And you are... I'm this guy-- patrick jane.Consultant?
好的 Teresa和Patrick 认识你们很高兴
Okay,teresa,patrick,glad to meet you both.
我是Dean Harken加利福尼亚疾控中心的
I'm dean harken,california disease control authority.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我们现在接到了 突发病毒爆发的红色警报
Yeah,we have a potential code red virus outbreak situation here.
现在这里都由疾控中心接管 一切按照既定程序来处理
This facility is under c.D.C.A. Control,as per state emergency protocols.
如果我们不谨慎 将有上千人面临死亡威胁 明白吗?
Thousands of people might die if we don't get this right,okay?
- 我们了解这些基本程-- - 虽然她拒绝承认 但是毫无疑问
- We've been apprised of the basic-- now she's denying it,of course,
这的确是由于 Seberg博士操作失误造成的
but this situation's almost certainly resulted from an error by dr. Seberg.
这里并没有什么犯罪行为 你们都没必要掺和进来
There's no criminality involved,so you're not really needed here.
- 也许 但我们要- - 出于礼貌 我还是会让你们进入制品所
- Probably,but we're gonna have-- as a professional courtesy,i'm gonna let you into the facility.
很高兴由你们来观察和收集证据
I'm happy for you guys to observe and gather evidence,
只要记住 疾控中心才是这里的老大
as long as you remember that c.D.C.A. Is big dog here.
我们有优先调查权 我们都清楚了吧?
Our investigation has priority.Now are we cool with that?
当然
Absolutely.
我能也看看你的证件吗?
Can i see your i.D. Also?
当然
Sure.
谢谢你... Dean
Thank you... Dean.
没照片啊
No picture.
挺可惜的 你还算是个帅哥呢
That's a shame.You're a good-looking man.
Scott Price 我是为Zitek生物所 提供生物安保系统的负责人
Scott price,i manage this facility for zitek biosystems division.
说明一下 我们公♥司♥承诺 会向你们提供110%的
Right off the bat,let me assure you that we as a company are 110% committed
全方位合作
to giving you the best possible cooperation.
谢谢Price先生 可以开始了吗?
Thank you,mr. Price. Shall we?
眼下事态紧急
There's a sense of urgency here.
啊 当然 当然
Ah,yes,of course.
Lisbon Jane 这位Edmunds博士 科研所的负责人
Lisbon,jane,dr.Edmunds,head of research here.
他会带你们去事发地
He'll take you to the release incident.
Price跟我来
Price,come with me.
谢谢你们能尽快赶来
Thank you for coming so quickly.
你们具体是在这里做什么研究?
What exactly is it that you do here?
用于细菌战的那些 通过新技术培养的炭疽 肉毒杆毒素 鼠疫等病毒
Biowarfare.With modern technology,anthrax,botulism,bubonic plague,
甚至眼镜蛇毒 所有你能想到的能作为武器的危险病毒
even cobra venom all have strong weaponizing potential.
这是个全新的领域 有不少令人兴奋的发展
It's a growing field.A lot of exciting developments.
你们在研究如何大批量的灭绝人类
You develop ways of killing people in large numbers.
恰恰相反
To the contrary.
我们在研究疫苗 用于大批量的解救人类
We develop antidotes,ways to combat the things that kill large numbers of people.
这边
Here we are.
跟着我
Follow me.
120下
120.
亲爱的 这位就是Jane先生?
darling.Is this mr. Jane?
对 你现在感觉怎么样?
Yes.How are you feeling?
老样子
The same.
真有趣 可你的心跳速度加快了不少
Interesting improvement in cardiac rate,though.
我的代谢系统正用肾上腺素 在和病毒对抗
My metabolism's trying to fight back with adrenaline.
早上好Jane先生
Good morning,mr.Jane.
Lisbon探员 CBI的
Agent lisbon,cbi.
能否把详情跟我们说说?
You mind writing this down for us?
有人把这个密封罐打开后 丢在培养箱外面
Someone opened this flask and left it under the tank.
这里是空气传播的隐基氨酶 B的菌株
It contains an airborne form of cryptohansa b strain.
是工程超级病毒 (工程病毒:被基因工程技术制♥造♥ 或改造之病毒 实验室产物)
It's an engineered supervirus.
如果从这间屋子泄漏 会杀死 方圆四分之一英里内的所有有脊椎动物
If it escaped from this room,it would kill every vertebrate creature within a quarter-mile radius.
它会攻击红血球 阻止氧气的交换
It attacks the red blood cells,gradually stops them from delivering oxygen.
受害者...会根据个体差异 死于窒息或心脏梗塞
The victim... Dies from suffocation or a heart attack,depending on their physical condition.
我们预计会在2-6个小时内发生
We estimate anywhere from two to six hours.
- 所以 你随时会死? - 对
- So you could die at any time? - Yes.
Harken说 这一切都是你咎由自取-- 操作失误造成的
Harken says you did this yourself--tragic error.
他就是一官僚
He's a bureaucrat.
总是找最简单的答案
He's looking for the easy answer.
需要四个步骤 才能打开密封罐的盖子
It takes four distinct steps to remove a cap from one of these flasks,
我们从未在培养箱外打开过盖子 这是基本程序
and we never open a flask outside of the tank.That's just basic.
我可以向你们保证 绝不是我犯错
I can assure you both,i had nothing to do with this.
而且 这不是失误
But this was no mistake.
不管是谁干的 都想至我于死地
Whoever did this wanted me dead.
人人都知道 我值第一班
Everybody knows i take the first shift.
她管你叫"亲爱的" 你们都戴着结婚戒指 你们是夫妻吗?
She called you "darling." you both have wedding bands.You husband and wife?
是
Yes.
她很惊讶 你妻子就快死了 而你却显得太冷静沉着了
Well,she looks surprised because you seem incredibly calm and cool for a man whose wife is dying.
不冷静沉着就能帮到她吗?
How would an absence of calm and cool be useful to her?
有道理 如果我说错了请纠正我 不过打开密封罐的凶手
Good point.Correct me if i'm wrong,but for the killer to open the flask,
也会被暴露在病毒之中 也就是说
they would have to expose themselves to the virus,in which case,
他可能快死了 或者说已经死了
they would be dying or possibly dead already.
不会的 有解毒剂
No,there's an antidote.
这是一种酶类化合物
It's an enzyme compound.
如果在接触病毒前使用 就不会被感染到
If taken before exposure,it prevents infection.
我觉得干这事的人应该服用过
I susume whoer did this took a dose.
- 你不能... - 不能 我现在用也没用
- Couldn't you j-- no,i can't take it now.
我说过了 只有提前服用才会有效
The antidote only works if taken before exposure,as i said.
那为什么不提前服用 以防万一呢?
Why didn't you take it before,just as a precaution?
长♥期♥使用会有严重的副作用
The side effects of regular use are far too severe.
还有谁能接触到放病毒的密封罐?
Who else had access to the virus flask?
Cliff和我 Welks Nash和Tripps 我们都是同事
The only people allowed in the lab are cliff and i,welks,nash and tripp,our colleagues.
如你所见 这里装有 最高级的生物识别系统
We have a state-of-the-art biometric security system,as you can see.
也就是说 凶手是你丈夫 又或是这三人中的一个
So your husband or one of the three colleagues is the killer.
抱歉 是将会成为凶手
Sorry. Uh,will be the killer.
- Jane - 我只不过是...
- Jane. - I'm just... Mm.
没关系
That's all right.
这是个无法避免的结论 没错
That is the unavoidable conclusion.Yes.
那三个人现在在哪?
Where are the other three now?
Harken让他们去填事故报告了
Harken is having them fill out an accident report.
我们需要和他们谈谈
We're gonna need to speak to them.
这案子不错 是不是?
Ooh,this is a good one,eh?
不错?
Good?
很有趣 又很特别
Well,interesting.Unique.
无聊残酷到处寻求刺♥激♥的人才这么想
If you're a jaded,ghoulish adventure seeker.
残酷?
Ghoulish?
听着 如果有谁杀了人 那我们就要抓他
Listen,if people are gonna kill each other and we have to catch them,
- 我宁可让他们选些有创意的手段 - 头?
- i would much rather they go about it with some kind of originality. - Boss?
嘿 Van Pelt 我要你去查点背景资料 要查Cliff Edmunds...
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表