剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
不关他的事 所以我什么都没做就走了
I don't have a beef with him,so I took off before I could do anything.
你打算做什么的?
And what were you gonna do?
不知道
I don't know.
我...
I was...
不知道
I don't know.
我要Hodge明白他对我和我们家做了什么
I wanted hodge to understand what he had done to me and to my family.
你什么时候去的?
When was this?
两天前
Two days ago.
案发当天 当晚你在哪里?
The day of the murder. Where were you that night?
家里
Home.
有谁能证实吗?
Can anyone verify it?
我一个人住 但我没有...
I live alone,but I didn't
六个月前 你因在路上与人冲突中被捕
now six months ago,you were arrested in a road rage incident.
红灯时下车袭击了SUV里的一个男人
Got out of your car at a red light,attacked a man in an S.U.V.
这有什么关系?
what does this have to do with anything?
你是个易怒的人 并且常用肢体冲突来发泄
You're an angry person and you express it physically.
我不易怒 我是悲伤
I'm not angry,I am sad.
我弟弟是个好人
My brother was a good man.
他犯下唯一的错是站起来反抗Mcbride
The only crime he committed was standing up to that bastard mcbride.
Hodge污蔑你死去的弟弟 还帮Von Mcbride脱罪
Hodge blackens the name of your dead brother and gets von mcbride off.
也许破坏他的办公室不能让你满意
Now maybe trashing his office didn't give you enough satisfaction
你的挫败感引致暴怒也合情合理
perfectly understandable if your frustration boils over.
你动不了Von Mcbride
And you can't touch von mcbride.
总有20来个摩托车手在他身边 所以你去找容易下手的
He's got 20 bikers around him all the time,so maybe you go for the easier target.
我没有杀害Gordon Hodge 但他死了我tm高兴得很
I didn't kill gordon hodge,but i'm sure as hell glad that he's dead.
那天她去过他家
She'd been to his house that day.
可能躲在暗处 然后跟踪他
Could've laid in wait and followed him later.
加上她要复仇 这动机再强不过
Plus,she was out for revengeno more powerful motive.
我们没有足够证据指控她
We don't have nearly enough to charge her.
我建议咱们先以破坏财产的罪名关着她
I say we hold her on the vandalism.
四处查查 看能不能找到 她在犯罪现场的证据
Try to dig up something that puts her at the murder scene.
或者你也可以放了她
Or you could release her.
她很明显行事冲动不利落 都被监控录像拍下来
She's obviously impulsive and sloppy enough to get caught on camera.
她肯定以为争取到了时间
She'll think she's bought herself some time.
做些什么掩饰罪行 反而暴露自己
And she'd try something to cover her tracks and implicate herself.
放了她 再暗中监视她
Cut her loose,then let's shadow her.
好的 头儿
Yes,boss.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
呼吸新鲜空气
Fresh air.
"这昭彰的谋杀 秽气熏天
All this murder talk is rank. it stinks to heaven.
这天地伊始便受诅咒之事"
It hath the primal eldest curse upon't."
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
轻点踩刹车
Little less pressure on the brake pedal.
你妈妈在家吗?
Is your mom here?
去超♥市♥了 所以我只能在车道转悠
Market. That's why i'm confined to the driveway.
你想让我叫她给你回电♥话♥吗?
You want me to have her call you?
我们知道Felicia Guthrie 在你♥爸♥爸遇害那天闯到你家来了
We know felicia guthrie trespassed on the property the day your dad was killed.
我只想听听是怎么回事
Ii just need to hear what happened.
呃 我正要出门上学
Uh,i was leaving for school.
我看到她翻过大门 朝车道跑来 我就跑出去拦着她
I saw her hop the gate and come running up the driveway,so I ran out to try to stop her.
她大喊大叫 说我爸爸撒谎 诬陷她弟弟 给Von Mcbride脱罪
She was yelling all this stuff about my dad lying about her brother and getting von mcbride off.
然后她就跑了
Then she just ran away.
你父母看见她了吗?
Did your parents see her?
没有 爸爸上班去了 妈妈在洗澡
No. Dad was already at work,and mom was in the shower.
为什么你之前不提这事儿呢?
Any reason you didn't bring this up earlier?
不知道 我为她感到难过 我猜
I don't know. I felt bad for her,I guess.
不想让她惹上麻烦
Didn't want her to get in trouble.
好 就是想确定一下
Well,just needed to confirm.
谢谢
Thanks.
啊 老天
Aw,god!
你需要放松
You need to relax.
这样没用
It's not gonna help.
我永远学不会
I'm never gonna get the hang of this.
小事一桩 你得碰上好教练
That's an easy fix. You need the right instructor.
好了 现在你可以开快点
All right. So now you can speed up a little.
非常棒 我觉得你车距保持得很赞
Excellent. I like how you're keeping your distance.
相信你的直觉 它们往往是对的
Just trust your instincts. They're always right.
你是个好教练
You're a good instructor.
没错 我是 估计因为我根本不在乎你开得好不好...
Yeah,i am,probably because I have zero emotional investment in how you do
不像你♥爸♥爸 我猜你每次犯错他都不耐烦
unlike your father,who i'm guessing got annoyed with every mistake you made.
他没什么耐心
He wasn't the most patient guy.
他总在打手♥机♥也帮不上忙
Probably didn't help that he was always on his cell phone.
我这辈子都在迁就他的工作
Been living with his job my whole life.
习惯了
You get used to it.
你也习惯他吸毒 背叛你妈妈?
You also get used to the drugs and the cheating on your mother?
他保证不再犯
He promised he'd stop.
好吧
Yeah.
被人归类为黑帮律师的儿子 日子可不好过吧
Can't be easy going through life being labeled the gang lawyer's son.
其实没那么坏
It wasn't really that bad.
女孩们总来找我 聊些黑帮和我爸的事 好像我很酷
I mean,girls would come up to me all the time,talk to me about dad and the gang,like i'm cool...
而不是书呆子 虽然我基本上就是书呆子
Instead of a geek,which I basically am.
人人都是
Everybody is.
我就是一个
I am.
要是他是我爸 告诉你 我可会生他气
If he was my father,I tell ya,ii...I'd be mad at him.
爸爸不想伤害任何人
Dad didn't mean to hurt anyone.
他只是工作需要
He was just doing his job.
对
Right.
好吧 我想如果他是我爸我还是爱他
Well,i guess i'd still love him if he was my father.
但我要是他老婆 我可不敢说会放过他
Can't say i'd cut him the same kind of slack if I was married to him.
你想怪到我妈头上?
Are you trying to blame my mom?
因为你..
'Cause if you are...
啥?
What?
你错了 就这样
You're wrong,that's all.
她也爱他
She loved him,too.
那么嫌疑又回到Felicia Guthrie身上 她可对他一点好感都没有
Well,that brings us back to felicia guthrie,who didn't love him at all.
你见到她的时候她到底说了什么?
What exactly did she say to you when you saw her?
很难说
It was hard to tell.
她基本上就是 你知道 咆哮
She was just,you know,ranting,basically.
听不太明白
Didn't make much sense.
开得很好
Very nicely done.
你很快就能在周六晚上出去兜风了
You'll be out cruising on saturday nights in no time.
记住 相信你的直觉 它们总是对的
Just remember,trust your instincts. They're always right.
谢谢 谢谢你教我开车
Thank you. And thanks for the driving lesson.
好
Yeah.
还是没有动静
Still no movement.
看来晚上她就待家里了
Looks like she's in for the night.
最近跟Van Pelt说上话啦? 嗯
Talk to van pelt recently? Yep.
有进展吗? 没
Any progress? Nope.
你听见了吗?
You hear that?
听见了
Yeah.
他们冲着Felicia来的
They're gonna go after felicia.
Mcbride以为她杀了Hodge 要报仇
Mcbride thinks she killed hodge,wants payback.
警官在汉普顿 莱星敦北边 请求立即支援
Officers on hampton,north of lexington,request immediate assistance.
TMD怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?
进屋去 躲起来!
Go back in your house and stay down!
聪明的话就马上滚开!
Do the smart thing and get out of here right now!
我们没做啥犯法的事
We're not doing anything illegal.
行为不检 身藏武器 改装排气管
Disorderly conduct,concealed weapons,blown exhaust pipes,
估计还有好几个要被通缉的!
probably a couple of outstanding warrants in there!
去你的 猪猡!
Screw you,pig!
不 去你的!
no, Screw you
我们现在就能把你们这帮跳梁小丑 关一半进去!
We could bust half you clowns right now!
要不试试看?
So what's it gonna be?
咱们走着瞧
We'll be seeing you around.
你真不待见摩托车手
You really don't like bikers.
他们以为他们能吓唬我 大错特错
If they think they can intimidate me,they're wrong.
Felicia 最近风声紧 我要你从现在起远离飞车党的酒吧
Felicia,temperatures are running hot,so I need you to stay away from the gang's bar from now on.
好啊 你把Von Mcbride抓起来 我就走得远远的
Yeah. I'll stay away when you arrest von mcbride.
还有 你们这些人到底在外面做什么?
And what were you people doing out here,anyway?
哦 我们认为你杀了Gordon Hodge 周探员和Risby在监视你
Oh,we think you killed,uh,gordon hodge,so agent cho and rigsby are watching you.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表