剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
angry at barney, the whole world, couldn't get past it.
今早我打电♥话♥给你们后 也打给她了
I called her this morning after I called you.
她连电♥话♥都不接
She wouldn't even pick up the phone.
依我看 不幸时有发生 碰上了你得熬过去
Bad things happen, and you deal with 'em.
Barney熬过去了?
And barney did?
对 他埋头工作
Eh,he put his head down, went to work.
在多米尼加发掘了Snake 又在堪萨斯州啥地方找到Scotty
Found snake in the dominican and scotty somewhere in…in kansas.
这时候 Leslie被困在伤痛中无法自拔
Meanwhile,leslie is stuck living in a… in a world of hurt.
我能体会
I feel it.
我们查查死者的妻子 Leslie Sloop
Let's check out the wife… leslie sloop.
在工作呢 好吧
Working. Okay.
喝得酩酊大醉 随便和陌生人上♥床♥
Drinking like a fish, picking up strangers,
不分时间打电♥话♥给Barney 大吵大闹...
calling barney at all hours, screaming...
我不明白那种愤怒
I don't get that kind of anger.
好吧 她的孩子死了 这么做会让他复活么?
Okay,her kid died. I-is that gonna bring him back?
你没有小孩
You don't have kids.
没有
No,i don't.
呃 球员们该过去了
Uh,the ballplayers should be heading in.
Barney死了 我猜你独揽棒球学校大权
With barney dead, I'm assuming that you get the,uh,controlling interest in the academy.
那有什么关系?
What's that got to do with it?
钱 传统意义上很普遍的动机
Money…traditionally a very popular motive.
你说什么? 我猜这俩有分歧
Excuse me? I imagine these two had their differences…
金表 意大利西装… 哦抱歉… 台♥湾♥版仿意大利西装
the gold watch, the italian suit… oh,i'm sorry…the taiwanese suit made to look italian.
我不需要听这鬼话 和简朴生活不太搭
I don't have to listen to this. Not exactly emblems of the clean,simple life.
你们意见不合 对吧? 没有
There was a culture clash,yeah? No.
Jane 再加上你有什么用?
Jane. Plus what is it exactly you bring to the table?
Barney才是智囊 星探和伯乐 我说 学校也叫Sloop学院
Barney was the brains, the real scout,the star… I mean,the sloop academy.
嫉妒 二号♥动机
Jealousy…motive number two.
我杀了他 我…我杀了我最好的朋友 你杀了吗?
I killed him. I-i murdered my best friend. Did you?
Jane 行了 让这混♥蛋♥滚开
Jane,come on. Get this jerk away from me.
说真的 老实坦白 一吐为快
Seriously, get it off your chest. You'll feel a lot better.
他是我朋友!
He was my friend!
感觉如何 挥着球棒 把你朋友的脑袋砸个粉碎
How did that feel,crushing your friend's skull with that bat?
感觉如何?
How did that feel,huh?
够了 我就是探探他的底
Back off now. I'm just checking him out.
然后?
And?
嗯 老实说 我看不准
Well,ambivalent reading, to be honest.
也许他干的 也许他没干
Maybe he did it. Maybe he didn't.
但是很显然 那就是愤怒
But one thing he does understand…that's anger.
没有恶意
No offense.
懒得理你 没礼貌的混♥蛋♥
我可不可以不旁听你们问话了?
You think I can skip these interviews?
请一定别去 谢谢
Please. Thanks.
Scotty Sinclair?
Scotty sinclair?
我是Sinclair医生
Doc sinclair.
他只有17岁 有什么话直接来问我
He's 17. You're talkin' to him, you're talkin' to me.
两三个月前 我的滑球控制得不好
Two,maybe three months ago, I was having control trouble… my slider.
Sloop说我要“平心静气”
Mr. Sloop said I needed to "quiet my brain."
我们一起在他的花♥园♥练习
We raked together in his garden.
真的起效了
And it worked.
我绝对不会伤害Sloop先生
I would never hurt mr. Sloop.
我的一切都是他给的 让我来这里
He gave me everything. He brought me here.
还帮我找好教练 好学校
He hooked me up with great coaches, regular school.
还有钱 跟你签了预赞助协议吧?
And money to live on… an advance,some kind of endorsement deal?
免费拿了十双鞋
Got,like,ten free pairs.
但如果他没有通过选拔 我们就得还钱
Which we're gonna have to pay back if he blows this showcase.
Barney很关心我们 好吧?
Barney cared. Okay?
他教我们怎么处理钱财 投资
He taught us how to handle money,invest it.
他教会我们生活
He taught us how to handle life.
说完了没有?
Are we done yet?
他现在应该去投球训练了
He's supposed to be throwing right now.
好的 明白了 谢了 Frank
Right,yeah. Got it. Thanks,frank.
Barney的人生保险赔偿是2000万
Barney's life insurance payout… $20 million.
我猜 受益人只有Leslie Sloop
Let me guess… sole beneficiary leslie sloop.
2000万啊 这个动机充足啊
$20 million… that's a pretty good motive.
要是有2000万 要我杀了你都成
For $20 million, i'd killyou.
真的? 不 我是...开玩笑...
Oh,really? No,i mean,um,kidding.
只是...玩笑话
It was a... Joke.
还是接到答录机 我们直接去找她吧
Still the machine. Let's go see her.
有人该去学学该怎么停车了
Someone needs parking lessons.
你们是谁? 我们是来找Leslie Sloop的
Who are you? We're looking for leslie sloop.
那贱♥人♥不在这里 我叫真警♥察♥来了
Bitch ain't here,man, and I called the real cops.
嘿 怎么这么久? 嘿 Narcisco!
Hey,man,what took you? Hey,narcisco!
等等 你认识他? 你不认识?
Wait. You know him? You don't?
Narcisco Rubrero 世界职业棒球大赛 第一场就打出了全垒打?
Narcisco rubrero… walk-off homer, game one,world series?
合作一点 Narcisco 她人呢?
Help us out,narcisco. Where is she?
跟我们去局里一趟 录个口供
Let's go downtown and get a statement.
等等 伙计们 我们先来的
Hold on,you guys. We got dibs here.
她抓花我的脸了 都流血了
She scratched my face. I think I'm bleedin'.
听着 她把自己的车撞坏了 就偷了我的兰博基尼
Look,she smashes her car, so she steals mine… my lamborghini.
她上哪儿了?
Where did she go?
我车上有一把枪 合法注册了 我有证件
I got a gun in that car. It's all legal. I got,like, a…got,like,a permit.
Narcisco 她人在哪?
Narcisco,where is she?
我不知道 她一个劲的狂喊什么她的小天使
I don't know,man. She kept screaming about her little angel.
她要去见她的小天使
You know,she had to see her little angel.
她儿子 Michael
The son…michael.
她偷了我的车! 去跟真警♥察♥说去
She stole my car! So take it up with the real cops.
Jane? Lisbon要我们回局里
Jane? Lisbon wants us back at the office.
Jane? 走错方向了 Jane!
Jane? Wrong way. Jane!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
大家都说加州四季如夏 但是这看起来就有秋意了吧
They say there's no seasons in california, but that looks like fall.
这看起来像你该去看医生
No,looks like you need a doctor.
我还真有点头晕
I am kind of dizzy.
好吧 新目标
Okay,hotshot.
女性 排队的第三个
Female,third in line.
好了
Okay.
刚生了孩子 刚刚结婚 出来透透气的
New mom,recently married. One of her first days out.
他最好给她买♥♥个好点的戒指
He is gonna get her a better ring.
是谁? 不告诉你
Who is? Members only.
看来结婚是不情愿的了
Theyhadto get married.
果然是我儿子
Yeah,that's my boy.
你的眼力超强 毫无疑问
You have x-ray eyes. No doubt about it.
Jane?
Jane?
我没事
I'm okay.
Snake和Scotty要投球了 不容错过呀
Snake and scotty are about to pitch. We can't miss that.
噢 Michael 对不起
Oh,michael,i'm so sorry.
我都干了什么?
What did I do?
Sloop女士?
Mrs. Sloop?
我在和我儿子说话呢
I'm with my son.
Sloop女士 不好意思 我们得跟你谈谈你的丈夫
Mrs. Sloop,i'm sorry. We need to talk to you about your husband.
不要 你们赶快走
No,no. You need to go.
快走吧
Really,you do.
没看见吗? 现在是私人时间
Don't you see? This is private.
我不想谈 我只是...
I don't want to talk. I just...
我只是想结束这一切
I just…i want to end this.
求你们 别管我
Please just leave me alone.
对不起 恐怕不行
I'm sorry. We can't do that.
求你们了
You have to. Please.
因为我...
Because i...
我没有别的路可走了
I don't know what else to do.
Sloop女士
Mrs. Sloop.
我的天啊 对不起
Oh,my god. I'm so sorry.
我没有孩子
I've never had children.
我无法体会你的心情 是的 你不会理解的 快走吧
I-i can't even begin to imagine your loss. No. N-no,you can't. So just stop.
别管我 别说话了
Please just leave me alone. Just stop talking.
我不会停下来的 我不能
I'm not going to stop. I can't.
我的姐姐 跟你一样
My sister… she was just like you.
我不要 我不要听
I don't… I don't want to hear this.
她也想寻短见...为自己找解脱
She wanted it to be over... Forher.
总是只想着自己
It was always about her.
心事都不跟我说
She couldn't talk to me.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表