剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
The question isn't "what does it mean?"
而是"他留给你的是为了什么"
it's "why did he give it to you?"
好深奥 告诉我你发现了什么 我能帮你
that's deep. Tell me what it is. I can help you.
你见过无药可救的瘾君子 死缠烂打的样子吗?
Have you ever seen a crack addict when they're begging for a hit?
你现在的表情和他们一模一样
You got that same look in your eye that they get.
多谢指点
You've got me all figured out.
嘿 Van Pelt 找着了吗
Hey,van pelt. Did you get it?
的确有一个你说的那种暗格
There's a secret compartment, just like you said.
里面有什么? 什么都没有
And what was in it? Nothing.
是空的
It's empty.
知道了
All right.
坏消息 对吗? 不 完全不是
Bad news,huh? No,not at all.
就像你说的 你的掩饰出♥卖♥♥♥了你
It's like you said…it's the coverup that gave you away.
你嗜瘾成性了 Jane 你需要帮助
You're an addict,jane. You need help.
你在犯错误 你可以走了
You're making a mistake. You can go.
我有明天晚上的国王游戏的票 你想去吗?
So i got tickets to the kings game tomorrow night. You want to go?
我要出去 和谁?
I'm going out. Who with?
那个店主的侄女 我们在血手约翰那案子里认识的
The niece of the shopkeeper we met on that red john thing.
哦 终于要出去了 这么长时间了
Oh,finally. It took you long enough.
5B? 对
5b? Yeah.
嗯 我们一直有通电♥话♥ 她人很好 我们会顺其自然
Yeah,we talked on the phone. She's nice. We'll see how it goes.
哦 希望你到时一五一十地告诉我
Oh,i expect a full report.
你做梦
In your dreams.
嘿 我给你要的电♥话♥号♥码 你欠我的
Hey,i got you that number. You owe me.
不
No.
Charlotte Mcadoo? 是
Charlotte mcadoo? Yeah.
我们要和你谈下你的继女 Kristin Marley的事
We need to talk to you about your stepdaughter, kristin marley.
你知道Kristin死了 对吗 Charlotte?
You know that kristin's dead,right,charlotte?
那又怎么样?
What about it?
我想你一定受了很大打击
I guess you're pretty broken up.
她不是我的孩子 而我向来冷淡 告我啊
She wasn't my kid. I'm not the huggy type. Sue me.
如果你不喜欢Kristin 为什么在她失踪前打了那么多电♥话♥?
If you didn't like kristin, why'd you make all those calls right before she disappeared?
不记得了
Don't remember.
一星期以前
It was a week ago.
我年纪大了 记性不好
I'm old. My memory's bad.
和你的儿子Harlan有关系吗?
Did it have something to do with your son harlan?
Harlan怎么了?
What about harlan?
他被捕的时候拿Kristin 当他的不在场证人
He used kristin as an alibi when he was arrested,
但是Kristin告诉萨克拉门托警局 她已经有几个月没见过Harlan了
but kristin told sacramento p.D.She hadn't seen harlan for months.
而你想让Kristin更改证词 为兄弟做假的不在场证明?
Were you asking kristin to change her story and lie an alibi for her stepbrother?
没有 那太扯了 Harlan在哪里?
No,that's crazy. Where is harlan?
我不知道 我几天没看到他了
I don't know. I haven't seen him for days.
好 谢谢您的宝贵时间
Okay. Thanks for your time.
就...就这样? 我们自己出去 谢谢
That's... That's it? We'll see ourselves out. Thank you.
你觉得Charlotte既抽带滤嘴的烟 又抽不带滤嘴的烟?
You think charlotte smokes filtered and unfiltered?
除非有访客来了 卫生间里还是壁橱里?
Not if she's got a visitor. Bathroom or closet?
卫生间 我觉得是壁橱 赌一把吗?
Bathroom. I think closet. You want to bet?
如果我赢了怎么样? 我请你吃一星期的午饭
What do i get if i win? I pay for lunch next week.
我赢的话 就告诉我你约会的细节
I win,you tell me about your date.
差不多了
That's enough time.
嘿 Harlan 哦 该死
Hey,harlan. Oh,crap.
Harlan 你刚才是在卫生间里 还是在壁橱里?
Harlan,were you in the bathroom or the closet?
壁橱 怎... 你瞧
Closet.Whtold ya.
我们没打赌 我们打了
We didn't bet. Yes,we did.
没有法律规定不许呆在壁橱里
No law against being in a closet.
是的 但是Harlan 这看起来很有嫌疑
No,harlan,but it is kinda suspicious.
你无权扣留我
You got no right to hold me.
我们只是在聊天
We're just talking.
好 那你想聊什么?
All right,what do you want to talk about?
Kristin Marley 你上回见她是什么时候?
Kristin marleywhen did you see her last?
她怎么了? 你告诉我们
What happened to her? You tell us.
我没什么好说的
I got nothing to say about her.
她不给你做劫车案的旁证 你很生气 是吗?
You must be mad that she didn't back your alibi on the carjacking charge,huh?
首先 那次逮捕完全是胡扯的
First of all, that arrest was completely bogus.
其次 那个狂妄的贱♥人♥ 根本不知道"家庭"意味着什么 所以...
And "b," that stuckup bitch don't get what the word "family" means,so...
意味着什么?
What is that?
当你遇到麻烦的时候 家人应该帮你
Family's supposed to help when you're down.
而她在国会工作 与有钱的名流来往 然后 砰…
But she gets a job in the capitol with some big money friends, and pow…
对于那些和她一起长大的人来说 她太优秀了
she's too good for the people she grew up with.
她根本不知道"家庭"意味着什么 你知道吗?
She don't get what the word "family" is all about,you know?
不知道 她死了
Didn't. She's dead.
哦 那太糟糕了
Yeah. That's too bad.
你被保释后和Kristin联♥系♥过吗 Harlan? 没有
Did you have any contact with kristin after you posted bail,harlan? No.
完全没有? 的确
None? That's what i said.
真有意思 因为我们的技术人员查看了她的手♥机♥
It's funny, 'cause our tech guys have been going through her cell phone.
里有几条删掉的短♥信♥
There's some deleted texts on it.
其中四条是她失踪当天你发给她的
Four of them were from you the day she disappeared.
不可能 那就是你们所说的电脑故障吧
No. That's what you call aa glitch…computer thing.
你威胁Kristin为你做伪证 对吗?
You were threatening kristin to get her to lie for you,right?
我可没那么说 我明白你为什么那么做
Didn't say that. I could see why you'd do it.
你要面对很难过的日子
You're facing serious time.
你要逮捕我吗?
You arresting me?
没有合法理由你不能逮捕我
You got no right to hold me if you ain't.
你没有被捕 但你还在保释期
You're not under arrest, but you are out on bail,
如果法官认为你不够合作的话 假释是会被撤回的
and that can be revoked if the judge thinks you're not being cooperative.
想来杯苏打水吗 Harlan?
Do you want a soda,harlan?
我要薯片
I want chips.
如果他把Kristin的尸体运到桥上 就会把她放在他的车里
If he took kristin's body to the bridge, he put her in his trunk.
值得查一下 我打电♥话♥给检查官
It's worth taking a look. I'll call the district attorney.
如果Harlan知道我们要检查他的车 在搜查令下来前他就走了
If harlan hears we're looking at his car, he'll be out the door before the warrant comes through.
我们要让他"流连忘返" Van Pelt
We're gonna make him want to stay. Van pelt.
你来接手Mcadoo的审问
You're taking over the mcadoo interview.
我完全准备好了 我一定会让他招供的
I'm totally ready for that. I can get him to confess to this.
好 也许吧
Yeah,maybe.
主要是你得让他在那儿呆着 以确保我们能搜查他的车
The main thing is, you keep him in there long enough for us to search his car.
友好点 他认为自己是个花♥花♥公♥子♥ 他会吃这一套的
Be friendly. He thinks he's a player. He'll eat it up.
什么叫"友好点"? 要言传身教吗?
What do you mean, be friendly? Need a map?
祝你好运
Good luck.
听说今早Bosco把你打得落花流水
I heard bosco cleaned your clock this morning.
哦 只是一种说法而已
Oh, that's one interpretation.
我明白 把"血手约翰"像那样转手给人 的确很不爽
I get it. It's tough to have red john taken away like that.
我想你会想尽办法知道他们 在Bosco的办公室里谈些什么的
Bet you'd give a lot to know what they're saying in bosco's office.
对 对 我会的
Yeah. Yeah,i would.
想开点 朋友
You gotta let it go,man.
忘了珠宝拿的事情 你搞错了一回 也没什么
Forget about the jewelry box. You missed one. So what?
事实上 我没有错 我在追查的一条独♥立♥线索
Actually,i didn't.I'm pursuing an independent line of investigation,
我会在24小时内破了这案子
gonna crack this case in 24 hours.
我想这次我们会抢在你前面的
I think we might be ahead of you this time.
嗨 Harlan 我是Van Pelt探员
Hi,harlan. I'm agent van pelt.
特别探员Lisbon让我接手你的审问
Special agent lisbon asked me to take over the interview.
为什么? 她在忙...忙别的事情
Why? She's busy... With something else.
我刚看了你的档案 实在是...
So i've looked through your file, and it's,uh, it's very...
怎么? 嗯...
What? Well...
我觉得你和这起案子没什么关系
I don't think you had anything to do with this crime.
谢谢你 我一直都是这么说的
Thank you. That's what i've been saying.
只是一个很大的误会 我确信
It's just a big misunderstanding,i'm sure.
嗯 你是对的
Yeah. You got that right.
但是 让我们把这些表格填完 然后皆大欢喜 好吗?
But let's fill out the forms so everyone's happy,okay?
薯片
Chips.
我们先来列个时间线 说一下自从Kristin失踪后你都去了哪里
So let's make a time line of everywhere you've been since kristin disappeared.
好
Okay.
再来一片吗?
You want another?
Walter Crew宅邸
这些都是你女儿的照片吗?
These all pictures of your daughter?
是啊
Yes,they are.
哦 以你这样的声望 居然没展示更多自己的照片 真想不到
Oh,it's surprising there's not more pictures of you, given your standing,that is.
我的? 和一帮名流夸夸其谈的照片?
What,me talking to a bunch of famous windbags?
以前放过 后来摘下来了 浪费地方
Had those,took 'em down. Waste of space.
谢谢 算了 我的时代已经过去了
Thank you. No,my days are over.
Melinda才拥有未来
Melinda has got the future.
她会走得很远 很远 如果她听我的
She could go far,very far, if she listens to me.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表