剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
让一个无辜女人以为她会被扔进监狱?
By making an innocent woman think she was gonna go to prison?
她的生活已经够艰难的了
As if her life wasn't hard enough already.
是啊 你说得对 她的确该得到某种正义
Yes,you're right. She does deserve some justice.
很高兴你在乎
It's good to see you care.
知道么 冷嘲热讽可是最低级的智慧
You know,sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
是我
Yeah?
好吧
All right.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back in a minute.
这边
Over here.
咋了?
What's up?
我猜你也许想知道 我们抓到了杀害Gordon Hodge的凶手
Uh,well,i thought you might want to know we caught gordon hodge's killer.
是他儿子
It was his son.
他们俩矛盾重重
Lot of issues between 'em.
你非得站在阴影里告诉我这个 还穿得古里古怪的?
And you felt the need to tell me this from the shadows,dressed in this getup?
自我保护
Selfpreservation.
我猜你朋友们已经不再欢迎我了
I figured i'd worn out my welcome with your friends.
就这个?
That's it?
你就想告诉我这个?
This is what you had to tell me?
呃 不 还有另一个原因
Well,no. There's another reason.
你把那信封打开 你们帮派的叛徒就会现身了
You open that envelope,and the rat in your gang will be revealed.
噢 那叛徒
Oh,the rat.
现在 转身 尽量显得不那么暗怀鬼胎
Now turn around and try not to look too guilty.
那是怎么回事?
What was that about?
什么 这个? 这是 呃...
What,this? This is,uh...
其实挺搞笑的
It's kind of funny,actually.
搞笑?
Yeah,funny?
出♥卖♥♥♥我们很搞笑?
Selling us out is funny?
我是被陷害的
set up.
超感警探 第二季 第4集 红色警戒
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表