剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
对 杜松子酒我给他买♥♥的
So,yeah,I bought him the gin.
但我不知道蓖麻毒素怎么混进去的
But i have no idea How the ricin got in there.
好吧
Okay.
我只想灌醉他 就这样
I just ted To get him drunk,that's all.
没下毒
No poison.
没有其他证据 我们不能扣留她
Without ything else,We can't hold her.
你手上是啥?
What do you got?
Jeffrey的电♥话♥记录
Jerey's phone records.
证实他给妻子的那通电♥话♥
Confirmed the ca With his wife.
他们谈了多久?
How long did they talk?
5秒 看来她确实挂电♥话♥了
About five seconds.Guess she did hang up.
然而凌晨两点还有一通电♥话♥ 通话超过一小时
But there's a second call At2:00 a.m.That one lasted Over an hour.
他打去哪儿? 他的餐厅
Who'd he call?His restaurant.
Barge小姐 你有空吗?
Miss barge,You have a minute?
当然 什么事?
Yeah,sure.What's up?
财务问题?
Money troubles?
你怎么猜到的?
How'd you guess?
这是间餐厅 餐厅总有财务问题
Well,it's a restaurant.They alwayhave money troubles.
这间餐厅负债累累
Well,is restaurant's Drowning in debt.
Jeffrey把这地方往绝路上领
Jeffrey was driving this place Off a cliff.
美食才是一切
It was all about the food.
这位是Eliza Greene Jeffrey的厨师长
This is eliza greene… Jeffrey's sous-chef.
她在我接手这段时间保持一切运作
She's keeping things aflt While i get my bearings...
现在我拥有一家气数将尽的餐厅
Now at i own A failing restaurant.
哦 抱歉
Oh,sorry.
别人都说这地方要完蛋了 而Jeffrey会说
Um,people would say that The place is failing,And,uh,jeffrey would s,
"没错 但优雅地完蛋"
"yes,but failg with style."
你是其他人争相雇佣的对象 你肯定非常能干
Ohyou're the one The others wanted to hire.You must be very good.
也许 我不知道
I guess.I wouldn't know.
过谦?
False modesty?
Jeffrey昨晚半夜两点打电♥话♥到餐厅 他和谁说话?
Jeffrey called the restaurant St night at 2:00 a.m.Do you kw Who he spoke to?
我
Me.
他在考虑为了比赛改变菜单 想谈谈这事
Oh,uh,he was considering Changing the menu For the contest,Wanted to talk about it.
不能等到早上谈?
Couldn't that have waited Till the morning?
Jeff就这种行事风格
That was just jeff Being jeff.
他总是追求完美
He was always After perfection.
在回家的路上接到这样的电♥话♥ 一定很生气吧?
Irritating,Getting a phone call like that When you're on your way home From work,isn't it?
一点都不
Not at all.
有付出才会有回报
If you want To make something great,That's the job.
你得赶紧把这些钱存进银行去 不然支票就会被退票了
You know,You should really get these,Uh,deposits posted,Or the checks Are gonna unce.
打扰了
Thanks for your time.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you.Night.
再见 再见
Bye.Bye.
我的钥匙去哪了?
Where are my ks?
你扒我口袋?
You picked my pocket?
轮到我开车了
My turn to drive.
Jane!
Jane!
别畏畏缩缩的 上车吧
Oh,dot be Such an old lady.Get in.
你完全没理由担心的嘛
Your fears are groundless.
那是 反正车上有安全气囊
You're right.The car has air bags.
不
No.
噢 糟了
Oh,bad move.
受害人的弟弟? 他叫Kevin
真高兴这不是我的车
Oh,i can't tell you how happy I am that wasn't my car.
你们真是疯了 我绝不会伤害我哥哥的
You're out Of your freakin' mind.I would never,ever Harm my brother,ever.
你袭击并抢劫了那个 管理你哥哥餐厅的女士 Kevin
You assaulted And robbed a girl,kevin,Who ran Your brother's restaurant.
不觉得你这样很可疑吗?
You don't think that makes you A little suspicious?
这和Jeff的遭遇无关
That had nothing to do With what happened to jeff.
我不信
I don't believe you.
我可以告诉你我抢钱的动机 但我需要你做出承诺
I can tell you why i went After the money,ll right,But i'm gonna need Some guarantees.
你想讨价还价 是不是?
Oh,so we're negotiating now,Are we?
我手上的信息很有价值
Have valuable information.
我可以帮你们侦破Jeff的谋杀案
I can help you solve Jeff's murder.
但除非我们同意给你减刑 否则你不会告诉我们的 对吗?
But you're not Gonna tell us anything Unless we cut you a deal?
受害人可是你哥哥 Kev
Wee talking about Your brother here,kev.
你这样也太低级了
That's pretty low.
你准备好坐牢吧
You know what?You're going to jail.
到时候你有的是时间 反省自己的所作所为
You'll have plenty of me To think about How you could've Done things differently.
等等
Wait.
Sean Horlick
Sean horlick.
Jeff欠他钱
Jeff owed him money.
他需要钱来维持餐厅的运转 那人是个放高♥利♥贷♥的
Needed it For the restaurant.Guy's a loan shark.
五个月前我亲自帮他们牵线搭桥的
I actually put them in touch Five months ago.
昨天我接到了Horlick的电♥话♥ 他说如果我不想有Jeff那样的下场
I get a call yesterday From horlick,And he says unless i want To end up like jeff,
我最好替他还钱
I'd better get him The money he owed.
所以你抢劫了你死去大哥的妻子?
So you rob Your dead brother's wife?
她一直在挑拨我和Jeff的关系
She was always trying To turn jeffgainst me.
她说我会带坏他
Said i was a bad influence Or somethin'.
真出乎意料哈?
Imagine that,huh?
真是疯狂念头
Crazy.
我知道餐馆都什么时候去存钱 而且身上也不会带枪
I knew Their deposit schedule,And they don't keep a gun.
我想既然她之前和我做对 那我现在就报仇雪恨
I figured She screwed me before,I screw her back.
你还了解Sean Holick什么?
Sean hlick.What else do you know About him?
他是个骗子 勒索犯 还与几起暴♥力♥犯罪有关
Fraud,Racketeeringextortion,Couple of violent crimes Sprinkled in.
但都没能定罪 Horlick很聪明
Charges ner seem to stick.Horlick's smart.
和Rigsby一起去找他 好的
Track him down.Take rigsby.Okay.
小周 去查查Jeff餐馆的财务报告 看看他还欠谁钱
Cho,look into Jeffy's restaurant… The financial records,See o else he owed money to.
我跟你一起去 我感到腹中空空
I'll come with.I'm a mite peckish.
又说啥呢?
What does that mean?
就是说我饿了
Iteans i'm hungry.
这里不太清楚
I can't read this.
不清楚?
No?
噢 是"09年3月的应付账款"
Oh,that ss,"march '09 accounts payable."
这太不可思议了 真好吃
Is…this is just ridiculous.This is delicis.
谢谢
Thank you.
但愿换了新老板之后 你还能保持这样的水准
Let's hope you can keep E quality up With the new boss.
看起来Abigail更关心钱 而不太关心餐厅的食物
Abigail seems more concerned About the money than the menu.
没问题的 我保证
Won't be a problem,i omise.
天呐 你自己尝过吗?
For god's sake.Did you try this?
你不太喜欢Abigail 对不对?
You don't like abigail much,Do you?
重新做
Do it over.
显然你很有天赋
You're obviously Veryalented.
你早就该自立门户了 除非你有非得留下的理由
You should've ruck out On your own a long time ago,Unless the was Some reason to stay.
我其实试过自立门户了 就在几个月前
Did try to strike out On my own,actually,Couple months ago.
优雅地失败了?
Failed with ste?
我倒希望如此 州里没批准我的酒精许可证
I wish.State wouldn't Grant me my liquor licen.
没许可证 没投资人 所以... 幸运的是 Jeffrey重新接纳了我
No license,No investors,so... Luckily,Jeffrey took me back again.
为什么不和他在一起?
So why not hook up Withim?
他离婚了 单身了
He was separated,Available.
我可不想排队争他
I've never lid Waiting in lines.
失陪了 我还有准备工作要做
Excuse me.I've got prep work to do.
多谢你的午餐
Thanks for lunch.
我没看到账簿上有其他负债
I didn't see any other loans On the books.
很好 过去几个月里 Jeffrey甚至都没拿过工资
It's a good thing.Jeffrey wasn't even taking A salary t last few months.
没拿过?
He wasn't?
回去时我们得先去个地方
We're gonna have to Ke a stop on the way back.
神奇饼干(加过大♥麻♥的)
Magic brownies.
这里... 比我想的更整洁
This is more... Cleacut Than i'd expected.
嗯 医用大♥麻♥ 这是个很有潜力的产业
Yeah,medical pot… It's a growth industry.
第一次来 对吗?
First timers,huh?
对新来的人来说我一直都说 试试今日推介吧
I'll tell you the samehing I tell all the newbies… Go for tay's specials.
当然 的确是贵了一点
Sure,They're a couple bucks more,
但说真的 都是用最新鲜的草做的
But between you and me And the wall,It's the fresht herb we got.
而且全是在本地种植的 大家都想支持本地的农民吧?
Plus it's locally grown.Who doesn't wanna support Local formers?
我们是CBI的 你老板在哪?
Cbi.Where's your boss?
Horlick先生? 我不知道
mr.Horlick?I couldn't say.
但我们的证照都是百分之百有效的
But,uh,our permits are all Up to date by the book,100%.
Horlick先生涉嫌谋杀 Josh
Well,mr.Horlick's a suspect In a murder investigatn,josh,
所以如果你知道他在哪 最好马上告诉我们
So you if you know where he is,You should tell us right now.
出什么事了吗?
Is,uh,there a problem here?
我们是为Jeffrey Barge的事来的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表