剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You knew that, and you didn't say anything?
说了你不高兴 你不会不高兴?
It would bother you. It doesn't bother you?
不会 为什么?
No. Why not?
Ernie比较聪明 还更帅
Ernie's the clever, handsome one.
Jane在哪儿? 和Bosco一起
Where's jane? With bosco.
别问我他们在做什么 我不知道也不在乎
Don't ask me what they're doing, because I don't know and I don't care.
你查到什么了?
What do you got?
我在查发现Colin Haymer尸体的房♥子
I've been checking out the house where we found colin haymer's body.
7年前就被废弃了
It's been abandoned seven years.
五六年前有过非法占用空房♥的投诉 后来就没了
There were some complaints about squatters five, six years ago. Nothing else.
Lisbon探员 有位Louis Earlen 在你办公室等你
Agent lisbon, there's a louis earlen to see you in your office.
继续查 好的
Keep digging. Right.
Earlen副队 谢谢你能来
Lieutenant earlen. Anan for coming.
请叫我Louis 我退休了
Louis, please. I'm retired.
你找到Colin Haymer了?
So you found poor colin haymer?
找到了
We did.
你是当时负责绑♥架♥案的 旧金山警局警官对吗?
You were the s.f.p.d.officer in charge of the kidnapping investigation, right?
对 花了很多时间跟Haymer家人一起
I was. Spent a lot of time with the haymer family.
通知他们了? 通知了
Have they been notified? They have.
希望这能算上一些安慰
Hope it's some kind of consolation.
他们等那孩子回去等了很久
They've been waiting a long time for that boy.
我们接到另一宗绑♥架♥案 我们认为是同一伙人干的
We have another kidnapping. We think the same people might be behind it.
我能帮上什么忙?
How can I help?
你能想起什么人需要我们重点关注?
Anybody you think we should take a look at?
太多了 我们查过很多人
Tall order. We looked at a lot of people.
Earl 我们认为可能是内部人员作案
Ll, we were wondering if maybe it was an inside job.
赎金要求非常具体
The ransom demand was pretty specific.
我们也想过
We considered that.
我总觉得Colin的女朋友不对劲 没有实质证据 只是感觉
I always had a feeling about colin's girlfriend… nothing solid, just a feeling.
你记得她的名字吗?
Do you remember her name?
Diane Zar... Zaranski
Diane zar... Zaranski.
没错 找她问过几次话
Yeah. Talked to her a couple of times.
什么时候付赎金?
When's the ransom drop?
今晚 6点
Tonight, 6:00.
为Colin付赎金的那天晚上
The night colin's ransom got paid,
我和他的父母一起枯坐等到天亮 就是想听到他平安的消息
I sat with his parents till morning just waitin' to hear he was safe.
大家相对无语一直苦等
Don't think we said ten words.
如果就是绑♥架♥Colin的那伙人 你要帮帮那女孩家
If it is the same people that took colin, you do this girl's family a favor.
6点交完赎金后 就告诉他们那姑娘死了
Money drops at 6:00.At 6:01, you tell them their child is dead,
让他们能接受这个事实
give 'em a chance to get used to it.
那是为他们好
It would be a kindness.
老大 我可能有发现 什么?
Boss, I might have something. What?
在我们发现Haymer的房♥子里
Those squatters in the house where we found haymer?
住着些毒贩子
They were drug dealers.
奥克兰缉毒科的警探说 他们是8个或10个人组成的犯罪团伙
A detective in oakland narcotics said they're an extended family…eight or ten people.
他们在古德休郡的一处 叫暴山的农庄里种大♥麻♥
They grew pot on a farm called crazy hill in goodhue county,
运到奥克兰后就在房♥子周边贩卖♥♥
Brought it into oakland and sold it out of the house.
这和Colin Haymer案有什么联♥系♥?
And this has to do with colin haymer how?
显而易见 他们也倒卖♥♥ 从边境毒枭那买♥♥来的毒品
Apparently, they also sold drugs that they bought from border cartels,
随之他们耳濡目染 也干上了绑♥架♥勒索的勾当
And they picked up some of the cartels' habits like kidnapping for cash.
所以从贩毒转行到绑♥架♥富二代?
So ty y nt from dealing pot to kidnapping wealthy kids?
小投入大回报 你知道他们有啥名号♥吗?
Less effort, more profit. Do you have any names?
他们号♥称暴山帮
They're known as the crazy hill gang.
其中有个头目绰号♥叫Deezer
One of the ringleaders was nicknamed "deezer."
没人知道他真名
Nobody knows his real name.
显然 Deezer在西奥克兰的 一处住所周边鬼混
Apparently, deezer's been hanging around an apartment building in west oakland.
老大要我们去那里查查
Boss wants us to check the building out.
我忘了后备弹夹了 楼下见
Forgot my extra mags. Meet you downstairs.
"后备弹夹" 真男人
"extra mags." Big man.
你的防弹背心呢? 不需要
Where's your vest? Don't need one.
当然要穿 我们只是去查查而已
Sure you do. We're just canvassing.
我们要查的叫"暴山帮"
For people called "the crazy hill gang."
你应该穿好防弹背心 防弹背心又热又不舒服
You should wear a vest. Look, it's hot. It's uncomfortable.
Hicks也没穿
Hicks isn't wearing one.
怎么 你怕他嘲笑你 不是 没有的事
What, you're afraid he'll make fun of you? No. Not at all.
别做愣头青 穿上防弹背心
Don't be an idiot. Put on a vest.
好吧 等吃了枪子看我管不管你
Fine. Get shot. See if I care.
就是这样 还要吗?
There you go. One more?
她挺喜欢你 她品味不错
She likes you. She has good taste.
你挺会带孩子
You're good with children.
跟你的雇主完全不同?
Unlike your employers?
不明白你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
得了吧 显然他们为人父母并不称职
Oh, come on. It's clear to see they're skittish about the parenting.
不知道你在说什么
I wouldn't know anything about that.
Verona的自我贬低倾向 导致她怀疑自己不是个合格的母亲
Verona's low selfesteem makes her doubt she'll ever be a real parent.
因为Duncan为了钱才娶她 他把孩子视作对手
And because duncan married her for her money, he sees the child as a rival,
不是弗洛伊德理论意义上的对手
In more than the usual freudian term.
他们很有爱心很善良
They're very caring people, very loving,
只是不亲力亲为而已 你明白我的意思吧
just not particularly handson, if you know what I mean.
Duncan和Mia的关系怎么样?
How's duncan's relationship with mia?
有点紧张
It can be difficult.
说得通
Well, it makes sense.
把自己亲生女儿都当对手 更别说小姨子了
If he sees his child as a rival, why not his sisterinlaw?
我听到过他们吵架
I've heard angry words between them.
我觉得Mia不信任他
I think mia doesn't trust him.
我真不该多嘴
But I shouldn't say anything.
对 但你已经说咯
No. But you did.
Jane 我们有任务
Jane, we got an errand to run.
好的 好吧 得走啦
Okay. All right. Gotta go.
得和这一本正经的大块头办事去了
Gotta go and run an errand with the big, serious man.
快点 走吧 再见
Come on. Let's go. Bye.
这又是哪一出?
So what's the deal here?
绑匪手上的纹身表明 可能墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥也有份
Well, the tattoo on the kidnapper's arm suggests the, uh, mexican mafia might be involved.
那些家伙是帮派成员 我们要去和他们谈谈
Those guys…they're members. So we're gonna go talk to 'em.
他们貌似挺恐怖的 他们是挺恐怖
They look scary. They are scary.
杀了人后才能正式入帮
You can't because a full member until you've killed someone.
我还是留在车里好了 不行 你跟我一起
Maybe i'll just wait in the car. No. You're coming with me.
我要你做后援
I need you for backup.
后援?
Backup?
嘿 伙计们 你们好吗?
Hey, fellas. Hola. 縌鶨 pas?
听着 我是Bosco警探 CBI的 这是Jane警探
Um, listen, I'm agent, uh, bosco with the cbi. Agent jane.
我想知道谁看见你们的头Snoopy了?
I was wondering if any of you fellas have seen your man snoopy?
我们想找他谈谈 Snoopy?
We need to talk to him. Snoopy?
Snoop
Snoop.
我们在找他 想和他谈谈
We're lookin' for him. We'd like to talk to him.
嘿 快走吧
Hey, keep walkin', man.
你是谁? 你这是什么态度?
Who are you? Why are you being that way?
我是很友好地问你们
I asked you nicely.Ii asked…
我叫Raoul 你们没有逮捕令 所以快走吧 蠢蛋
the name is raoul, and I ain't got no warrants, so back up, fool.
Raoul 看来我和你得单独谈谈
Well, raoul, you and me are gonna have to go have a private chat in a moment.
不 我没犯事
Nah. I ain't did nothing wrong.
别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Don't make it difficult.
硬汉子 哈? 这要看你说的"硬"是什么概念?
Tough guys, huh? Depends on what you mean by "tough."
感情上愈挫愈勇? 是的
Emotionally resilient? Yes.
你也在耍我吗?
So now you gonna play me, too?
Raoul! 拜托!
Oh, raoul! Come on!
待在台阶上别动 我不想把你们也抓进去
我根本没碰到他
是么 我们得好好谈谈尊重的问题了
还有谁要加入吗? 你?
好吧
All right.
快滚 对了 滚远点
这就对了 谢谢
That's right.
你当CBI的线人多久了 Raoul?
你在说什么? 什么线人?
What are you talking about, man? What informant?
得了吧 跟我能说实话
Oh, come on. You can come clean with me.
这是谁 Sam? 你告诉他的? 怎么回事?
Who is this guy, sam? What did you tell him? What's going on?
我想他刚看出来 这也太明显了
Guess he just figured it out. Well, it's kind of obvious.
你还真的指望我当后援啊?
As if you'd want me for backup. I mean, really.
听着 Raoul 你知道Westlake绑♥架♥案吧?
Listen, raoul, you know about the westlake kidnapping, right?
Emme帮有份吗? 没有
Is emme involv? No.
我没听说有这事 Westlake?
I ain't heard anything about that. Westlake?
你确定?
You sure?
当然 要是抓到了大鱼 我肯定会有所耳闻
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表