剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
是我叫他来的 我是Walter Crew Melinda Batson的老爸
I asked him down. Uh,walter crew, melinda batson's dad.
你们是探员Jane 和Lisbon对吧?
You're agents,uh, jane and lisbon?
是的
Yeah,we are.
不好意思 用这种方式找到你们
Sorry to track you down like this.
是我请Virgil来把我介绍给 悲惨的Marley案的负责人的
I asked virgil here to introduce me to the team handling the poor marley girl's case.
Walter是CBI的老朋友了
Walter has been a friend of the cbi for some time.
他是一个非常有影响的立法委员 有20年了吧?
He was an extremely influential legislator for what,20 years?
26年 不过 谁数那个啊
26,but who's counting?
反正 我都过气了
Anyway,i'm old news now.
唯一感兴趣的就是打打高尔夫了
The only thing i lobby for is a good tee time.
干嘛对悲惨的Marley案这么关注?
Why the interest in the poor marley girl's case?
关注? 我喜欢她
Interest? I liked her.
对 在Melinda的办公室认识的她
Yeah, met her in melinda's office.
好人 过去条件艰苦 可是并没有挡住她的脚步
She was good people, came from a tough backgrounddidn't let that stop her.
我知道 想从这栋楼里的人嘴中 得到一个直白的答案很难
I know how difficult it is to get straight answers from the people in that building there.
不过要是有什么问题 尽管来找我
If you have any problems, you just let me know.
我还能求动几个人
I can still knock heads.
我们能应付 有事尽管说话
Oh,we'll be fine. Just let me know.
Virgil Walter
Virgil. Walter.
保重 长官
Take care. Sir.
我不喜欢走路 Lisbon 我知道那有利于健康 可我不在乎
I hate walks,lisbon. I know they're healthy. I don't care.
坐在椅子上 我就很高兴了
Put me in a chair, i'm a happy man.
可是当Walter Crew叫我和他 走路去议会大厦时
But when walter crew asked me to stroll with him down to the capitol,
我说 "当然好 Walter" 明白我的意思没?
i say,"of course,walter." you get my drift?
明白了
I do.
小心行事 每日向我汇报
Step carefully. I want daily reports.
呃 和Baston的会面进行的怎样?
Oh,and,uh,how did the batson interview go?
啊 那个啊 挺好的 他又干了什么?
Oh,that was very exciting. What did he do?
没啥大不了的
Nothing that can't be repaired.
CBI总部
Teresa 很高兴你能来
Teresa, nice of you to drop by.
我知道我迟了 对不起
I know i'm late. I'm sorry.
你所说的"迟"很有意思
"late" is an interesting word in this context.
你本应在...
You were supposed to be here...
42分钟前到
42 minutes ago.
我知道 关键上 我来了
I know. The point is, i'm here now.
咱们本应谈话的 那咱们就开谈吧
We're supposed to talk, so let's talk.
我的另一个病人8分钟后到
I have another patient scheduled in eight minutes.
我可以说快点
I can talk fast.
你这是第三次迟到了
This is the third time you've been late.
要我怎么说? 天天有人被杀
What can i say? Lot of people getting killed.
能给我来杯咖啡吗?
Can i get a coffee?
你知道为什么凡经过枪击事件的CBI探员 都要强制进行心理咨♥询♥吗?
Do you know why counseling is mandatory for cbi agents who've been involved in a shooting?
因为要是自愿的话根本就没人来
Because nobody would come if it was voluntary?
所以 除非我签了这份表格 你就要一直被强制做这个
And that's what it remains mandatory until i sign and file this form.
咱们下周见
See you next week.
这根本没必要 我很好 没有什么心理创伤
This is unnecessary. I'm fine. I'm not traumatized.
有人用枪指着你 有人打算杀了你
A man pointed a gun at you, a man who intended to kill you.
幸运的是 Jane先打死了他 这不重要
Fortunately, jane shot him first. It doesn't matter.
你经历了从濒死到目击别人被杀
You went from thinking you were going to be killed to watching a man die…
我们所能经历的两个最极端的事 你在数秒内经历了
two of the most wrenching experiences we can haveand you went through them in seconds.
你不觉得那对你有影响 不觉得
You don't think that affected you? No.
你真希望一直来见我 是吧?
You really want to keep seeing me,don't you?
下周 准时
Next week,on time.
好吧
Fine.
天花板上有块污迹 很像猫王 不过 今天 看上去有点像...
There's a stain on the ceiling that looks like elvis, but today,it looks more like a...
矮脚猎狗
Basset hound.
有人叫了媒体 奇迹啊
Someone call the media. It's a miracle.
要不 就是有人动了我的沙发 小周?
Or maybe someone's moved my couch. Cho?
你挪我沙发了吗? 没 我♥干♥嘛那么干?
Did you move my couch? No. Why would i?
对不起
Excuse me?
你挪沙发了吗?
Did you move the couch?
没法不挪 得换灯 有什么问题吗?
I had to,uh, change a light. Problem?
没 没 你能帮我把它挪回来吗 谢谢
No,no,no. Can you help me move it back,please?
我有点迷恋... 谢谢 就这
I got a thing i... Thanks. Just up there.
我看要往这边
I think it's this way.
一点点
Just a little.
就这 让我来试下...
That's it. Let me just try to...
完美 谢谢 猫王又回来了
Perfect. Thank you. Elvis is back.
对继母的调查有什么结果?
Anything on the stepmom?
她名叫Charlotte Mcadoo
Her name's charlotte mcadoo.
在Kristin失踪前两天 她打了11次电♥话♥
She called kristin 11 times in the two days before she disappeared.
知道原因吗?
Any idea what that was about?
不知 不过她儿子被控劫车
No,but her son harlan had been picked up on a carjacking charge.
Kristin失踪那天他保释出狱 声称与劫车案无关
He posted bail the day kristin disappeared, claimed he had nothing to do with the carjacking,
说案发时他和Kristin在一起
said he was with kristin when it happened.
他用Kristin做旁证?
He used kristin as his alibi?
Harlan有什么前科?
How bad's harlan?
多数是偷车 有过几次伤人
Well,mostly car theft, some assault.
Charlotte对此做何解释?
What did charlotte have to say about that?
她不接电♥话♥ 也不回电♥话♥
She won't answer her phone, won't call back.
我们正要上门去找她
We're heading out to talk to her.
我们不是应该寻找Kristin的情夫的吗? 谁?
Shouldn't we be looking for kristin's lover? Who?
Elliott Baston有不在场证明 也没有迹象表明女方正在和别人约会
Elliott batson's alibi checked out, and there's no sign she was seeing someone else.
我们彻查过了 很显然不够
We've checked. Well,not enough.
她是个不成熟的浪漫主义者 在寻求逃避与刺♥激♥
She was an immature romantic looking for escape and adventure.
她定有外遇
She was having an affair.
我们把她的家翻了个底朝天
We searched her place thoroughly.
她把外遇的秘密定是守得很严 当然
She kept the affair wellhidden. Well,of course.
正因其隐秘才刺♥激♥
It's an adventure because it's a secret.
不过我还指望她告诉我们是和谁呢
But i expect she'll tell us who it was.
我认输 怎见得?
I'll bite. How?
看看这个
Check this out.
她爱好收藏
She was a collector.
她收藏了每一个她到过的海滩的沙子
She kept sand from every beach she ever went to.
所以她肯定会保有她情人的纪念品 很小的东西...
She would have kept a memento of her lover, something small…
我打赌她藏在精致的首饰盒里了 那种盖子上有小雕像的
i bet she kept it in a fancy jewelry box, the kind with a figurine on the lid.
她卧室里确实有个精致的首饰盒 上面有芭蕾舞♥女♥
There was a fancy jewelry box like that in her bedrooma ballerina.
芭蕾舞♥女♥ 正是她的品味
Ballerina…she's the type.
可我们看过了 除了廉价首饰没别的
But we checked it. There's nothing in it but cheap jewelry.
那你查过秘密的隔箱了吗? 什么....
Did you check in the secret compartment? The...
秘密隔箱 要么在底上 要么在边上 她们通常都会有
The secret compartment either on the bottom or one of the sides. They usually have one.
到是值得去看看 好吧
It's worth taking a look. Fine.
别打Bosco的主意了
Forget about bosco.
他知道点什么
He's got something.
对 他有"血手约翰"案 我们没有
Yeah,he's got red john, and we don't.
不 不 他知道一些新东西 新证据
No. No,he's got something new on the case…new evidence.
你怎么看出来的?
How can you tell?
这不明摆着吗? 我去去就回
It's clear as can be. I'll be right back.
Jane "血手约翰"案现在归Bosco了
Jane,red john belongs to bosco now.
我也不愿意 不过你得面对现实
I don't like it either, but you're gonna have to deal with it.
要不要咖啡? 我给你倒杯咖啡
Do you want a coffee? I'm gonna bring you a coffee.
所有这些都复印一份送往分局
I need copies of each of these sent over to division.
他在那做什么呢?
What's he doing in there?
他说你叫他在那等
He said you told him to wait in there.
我一会找你
We'll finish later.
离我桌子远点 你去哪了?
Get away from my desk. Where'd you go?
我都等了半小时了
I've been here almost half an hour.
别再黑我的密♥码♥ 别再纠缠我的手下
And stop hacking my passcodes and stop hustling my people.
对你没好处
It's not doing you any good, you know.
真不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道了"血手约翰"什么事?
What'd you get on red john?
你凭什么认为我知道些什么
And what makes you think i got anything?
文件夹 你看见我就保护起来了
The folderyou moved it when you saw me, protected it.
你就是不想让我知道和这案子有关的事
It's the one thing you'd protect from me.
刻意的隐藏出♥卖♥♥♥了你 是什么?
It's the coverup that gave you away. What is it?
和你无关 快走开
It's none of your business, so go.
你得明白一些事情
You need to understand something.
血手约翰不会犯错 他不会留下线索
Red john doesn't make mistakes. He doesn't leave clues.
如果你发现了新的线索 那是因为他想让你发现它
If you have new evidence,it's because he wants you to have it.
问题不是 "这代表什么"
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表