剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你... 你在做什么?
What... what do you think you're doing?
哦 那女服务员给我这个
Oh, the maid lent us this.
不过你还是应该给她小费 那样才对
You still should tip her. It's the right thing to do.
从你精心筹划的大事中出来 一定很难吧
Must've been hard walking out in the middle of a big event you planned.
讲话很无聊
The speech was boring,
我得回芝加哥去
and I have to get back to Chicago.
我周一有两个节目要准备
I have two shows to prepare for on Monday.
我给你的节目提个很棒的点子
I have a great idea for your show.
"羞辱人的恶作剧
Uh, "humiliating pranks
和那些始作俑者"
and the people who initate them."
你可以当你自己的观众
You could be your own guest.
你... 你说的话没凭没据
You... you have no basis for that.
我只是... 不想听Derek不停地讲...
I just... I didn't want to have to hear Derek go on and on about...
你的脱口秀节目 马上要上中♥央♥台了
Your talk show goes national soon.
那么?
So?
如果Selby去告诉媒体
If Selby had gone to the media with the story of
你怎样残酷对待一个无助的男孩的故事
how you brutalized a helpless boy,
你这个绝好的机会就会成为历史了
Your big chance would be history.
所以你安排与Selby见面给钱
So you arranged a meeting with Selby to get the money.
你没想到 Jana和他一起出现
Jana showd up with him, which you weren't expecting,
所以你杀了他们俩
So you killed them both.
哦 我... 我没必要付钱给他或杀了他
Okay, I... I didn't have to pay him or kill him.
呃 Selby没有一丁点
Uh, Selby didn't have a stitch of proof
我在更衣室的证据
putting me in that locker room.
媒体会像对待疯子一样忽略他
The media would've ignored him as a crackpot.
"我有不朽的渴望"
"I have immortal longings in me."
你还记得这句话吗?
Do you remember that quote?
呃 呃 是莎士比亚说的 恩
Uh, uh, it's Shakespeare. Mm-hmm.
我... 我记得这是我年鉴照片上的话
I... I think it was the quote in my yearbook photo.
很聪明的话
And an apt one.
高中是你很美好的时光 对吗?
High sool was a wonderful time for you, wasn't it?
对 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
三好学生 班长 辩论赛冠军...
Star student, class president, champion debater...
你当时处在校园的上层社会
You were at the top of the social hierarchy.
Willa Brock是学校的的女王
Willa Brock was the queen of the school.
你的世界很完美
Your world was perfect.
是的 对
Yes. Yeah.
但后来发生了一些事
But then something happened.
扰乱了你完美的世界
and unsettled that perfect world.
Derek Logan不知怎么惹着你了
Derek Logan irked you, somehow.
而你绝不会毫无反应 就这么让它过去
And you just couldn't let it pass without a response,
所以你用你的魅力
so you turned on the charm,
操纵Selby为你做事
you manipulated Selby to do your bidding,
他为能帮校花帮忙 高兴得屁颠屁颠的
knowing that he'd be thrilled to help the popular girl...
而且还是他一直暗恋的女孩
The girl he was always a little in love with.
你们就这样毁了Derek Logan
And then you destroyed Derek Logan,
为了取悦你们的同伴
to the delight of your peers.
你很享受这种感觉
And you enjoyed it,
因为你觉得对于你来说很容易
because you found it all so easy and so empowering
而且很兴奋 对吗?
and exciting, right?
你在Rancho Rosa高中所有的成功...
All your success at rancho Rosa high...
这...
This...
就是Willa Brk无上的成就
was Willa Brk's crowning achievement.
你老了不少啊
You've aged well.
貌似那天在更衣室 Selby照了
It looks like Selby took more than one photo
不止一张相片 对吗?
that day in the locker room, didn't he?
看看这个
Have a look at that.
仔细看看
Check that out.
这就是Selby的证据
This is Selby's proof,
但你不想付给他所有钱
but you didn't want to pay him all that money
而且害怕他再次勒索你
and risk him blackmailing you again,
因此你杀了他和他妻子Jana.
so you killed him and his wife Jana.
有点戏剧性 但这一切都是因为你的虚荣
Kinda poetic, how you were done in by your own vanity.
Derek Logan告诉所有人我让他摸我...
Derek Logan told everyone I let him touch me...
好像我曾让他摸过似的
Like I ever would.
我真的被羞辱了
I was deeply humiliated.
所以你就毁了他的生活
So you ruined his life.
而且Selby和Jana Vickers也必须死
And Selby and Jana Vickers had to die, too.
Selby爱上了那个波兰女孩
Selby falls for that little Polish girl
突然腰杆硬了?
and suddenly grows a spine?
如果他能一直那么孤独可怜地活着
Things would have been perfect
一切本来会很完美
if he just stayed lonely and pathetic.
好险啊 如果她毁了
Close call. If she'd have destroyed
Selby给她的证据
the negative that Selby had given her,
那我们就没有证据 也不会破案了
we've no evidence and no case.
这真是个奖励
It was a trophy.
这提醒大家 伟大的Willa Brock会
It was a reminder that the great Willa Brock
碾碎任何挡她道的人
can crush anyone that dares stand in her way,
就像15年前一样
Just like 15 years ago.
对 对 没人比高中时进步一点
Yes, yes. Nobody advances an inch from high school
你证明了你的观点 本质是不会变的
You proved your point. Their instincts never change.
Selby和Derek都会很感激的
Selby and Derek would both be grateful.
我们永远欢迎你俩
You two have an open invitation
如果你们愿意加入我们第20届舞会
if you want to join us at the 20th.
希望我们不必
Hopefully, we won't need to.
留着在柔道馆用吧 Phil
Keep it in the dojo, Phil.
有一件事我不懂...
One thing I don't get...
你是怎么说服Rigsby跟你演这场好戏的
How did you persuade Rigsby to play this charade?
我告诉他 你允诺周一放他假
I told him that you promised to give him Monday off.
才不会
Not happening.
哦 这就把我置于一个很尴尬的地位
Well, that puts me in an awkward position.
我... 我... 我... 我是交易的一方啊
I... I... I... I held up my end of the bargain.
哦 天啊 我以前很喜欢这首歌♥的
Oh, God. I used to love this song.
喜欢这歌♥ 我以前很喜欢这首歌♥
Loved the song. I used to love this song.
你喜欢这首歌♥ 对
You love this song. Yeah.
很明显 你想跳一曲 和你? 不
Obviously, you want to dance. With you? No.
哦 来吧
Oh, come on.
你可以假装我是那个刻薄 冷血的
You can pretend that I'm that mean, cold-hearted guy
只能远远崇拜 不会说话的那个人
that you used to worship from afar, be never talked to.
呃 一点都不好笑
Hmm. No funny stuff.
真的?
Really?
我吹牛?
Trumpet?
没有
No.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表