剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你脑子很笨 你昨晚在哪?
Your brain's a fool. Where were you last night?
我在看大学♥联♥赛
I was watching college ball.
何以证明?
Can you prove that?
圣母大学太烂了
Notre Dame sucked.
我一个人住...
I live alone...
自从那个波兰贱女人离开我之后
since that Polish bitch left me.
你们有性关系? 呃 她是我未婚妻
She and you had a sexual relationship? Well, she was my fiancee.
我们通过网络服务认识的
I met her through this Internet service.
呃 你.. 你付了一大笔钱
Uh, y.. you pay a whole bunch of money,
但你得从视频中选
but you get to choose from these videos,
然后他们就会把她带进国内
and then they bring her over to the country,
然后和你结婚 好买♥♥卖♥♥
and she marries you. That's a good deal.
哦 告诉你 伙计 东欧那些货色...
Oh, I tell you, man, the Eastern European types...
她们知道怎么服侍男人 是啊 然后怎么了?
They know how to take care of their men. Right. What happened?
呃 她为了这个叫Vickers的家伙离开了我
Well, she left me for this Vickers guy.
有一天她过来 跟我说在工作的地方遇见了这个人
She comes to me one day, says she met this guy at work,
他们相爱了... 你肯定气疯了
they fell in love... Must've made you angry.
是啊 当然 所以你就威胁杀了他们 除非他们还你钱
Yeah, you bet it did. So you threaten to kill them unless they pay you off.
不 不 不 我威胁说要把她送进移♥民♥归化局
No, no, no. I threatened to turn her into the I.N.S.,
因为她表格上的东西都是假的
because she had lied about all these things on her form.
她是以虚假名义进来的 你开价多少?
She was in this country under false pretenses. How much were you asking for?
我只想要回我的钱
I just wanted my money back.
我把她弄到这里的钱
The money I put up to get her over here.
我把发♥票♥都留着呢 花了我2万5千块
I saved all my receipts. It was 25 grand.
呃 5千是精神损失费 她是什么反应?
Well, and 5 grand for emotional suffering. And what was her response?
她说他们会付的
She said they'd pay it.
她承认欠我钱 他们破产了 你觉得他们会从哪里筹钱?
She admitted she owed me the money. They were broke. Any idea where they were gonna get the money?
Jana说Selby会向一个老朋友借
Jana said that Selby was gonna get it from an old friend.
他们向Badali保证周一会筹到钱
They guaranteed Badali they'd have it for him Monday,
现金
in cash.
至少我们知道Selby对聚会突然感兴趣的原因了
At least we know Selby's sudden interest in the reunion.
他是在保护他妻子 挺浪漫的
He was protecting his wife. It's kind of romantic.
也很高尚
Noble even.
呃 也很激励人
Uh. Motive, even.
他肯定向某个
He must have asked somebody for money
很不喜欢他的人借钱了
who really didn't like him asking.
是啊 干得好 Grace
Yeah, nice work, Grace.
我要一份校友会出席者抵达时候的名单
I need to see that list of all the reunion attendees' arrival times.
哦 好 给你
Oh, yeah. Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么 呃 你和Cho撞上些打斗 哼?
So, uh, you and Cho saw some action, huh?
有一些吧 好吧
Little bit, yeah. That's cool.
你上面说Gabe Nyland在谋杀案前一天
You have Gabe Nyland arriving by plane
坐飞机到的 你确定这准确吗?
the day before the murder. Are you sure that's right?
是的 在Stratton有个飞机场
Yeah, there's an airfield in Stratton,
就是临近的那个镇子 我查过飞机抵达的记录
the next town over. I checked the arrival logs.
他是乘私人飞机过来的
He flew by private jet.
投票给副州长的时候请谨慎些
Be careful who you vote for lieutenant governor.
有个候选人撒谎了
One of the candidates lies.
有事吗?
Yes?
我们是Lisbon探员和Patrick Jane探员
It's Agent Lisbon and Patrick Jane.
我们有一些后续的问题想问问你
We just have a few follow-up questions for you.
你好 有什么需要帮忙吗?
Hi. How can I help?
昨晚在校友会上 你说你刚到
Last night at the reception, you said you'd just gotten in,
但我们知道你在谋杀案发生前就坐飞机到了
but we know you flew in the day before the murders.
你能解释下这个矛盾吗?
Can you explain the discrepancy for us?
进来吧
Come on in.
我提前一天来是为了参加一个私人募捐的晚宴
I came a day early for a private fund-raising dinner.
我说我刚到
I said I'd just arrived,
是因为不想我的同窗们觉得
because I didn't want my classmates thinking
我在重聚这会大肆为竞选宣传
I'm up here shilling during reunion weekend.
房♥间不错
Nice room.
是 呃 总统套房♥吗?
Is it the, uh, presidential suite?
算是吧
Something like that.
房♥间不错吧? 床垫如何?
Is the bedroom nice? How's the mattress?
呃 还行吧
Uh, it's adequate.
我能看一下吗? 呃 不行 你为什么要看?
Can I see it? Well, no. Why would you want to?
为什么不能? 因为这属于我的隐私
Why not? Because I'm entitled to my privacy.
哇
Whoa.
又见面了
Hello again.
嘿
Hey.
没有不正当关系
There was no inappropriate relationship.
你称之为不正当关系
You call it an inappropriate relationship.
法律则称之为未成年性♥交♥易
The law calls it soliciting sex from a minor.
她来敲我门
She came to my door,
说她想讨论一下
had an idea she wanted to discuss
年轻选民为我竞选所作的努力
about a youth voter effort for my campaign.
我不会让充满热情想出力的孩子
I'm not going to discourage some enthusiastic kid
感到泄气的
who wants to get involved.
不对 你把他们藏在你房♥间里
No, no. You hide them in your bedroom.
不得不这样 我到哪都有媒体跟着我
I had to. Media people follow me everywhere I go now.
如果我开了们
If I open that door
结果是某个好事的记者
and it's some guerrilla photographer,
我们的照片传到网上
our faces end up on the Internet,
那我们的生活就都完了
both of our lives are ruined.
你很擅长这个... 激♥情♥地证明自己
You're very good at this... Selling a case with passion,
尽管无法成功
even though it holds no water.
也解释了你为什么会是这么成功的一位检察官
Explains why you're such a successful D.A.
这是事实 呃 那该很容易证明才对
It's the truth. Well, that should be easy to confirm.
Lisbon 你能叫社工
Lisbon, could you have the social worker
带 呃 Tess进来吗?
bring, uh, Tess in, please?
请不要
No, please.
这事怨我 和她没关系
This is on me. She didn't ask for any of this.
你关心她
You care about her.
你真的关心她
You genuinely care about her.
呃 她很友好..
Well, she's very friendly...
也有手段
and diplomatic.
有手段...
Diplomatic...
像政客那样推诿...
and evasive, like a politician...
像她父亲
like her father.
你们有相同的门牙
That, and you have the same shape front teeth.
你的是真牙齿吧 是吗?
They are your real teeth, aren't they?
她是你女儿?
She's your daughter?
她母亲比我小一岁
Her mother was a year behind me.
Tess在我毕业后的几周出生了
Tess was born a few weeks before I graduated.
家里人都同意保持沉默
Families agreed to keep it quiet.
但我一直对Tess不错
But I've always done right by Tess.
一有空就来看看她
Come out to see her whenever I can.
当然是悄悄地 那你来的时候有见到Selby吗?
Discretely, of course. Did you ever see Selby when you visited?
去年 镇外的一个加油站
Last year, at a gas station just outside of town.
我们只打了声招呼 然后各自走了
We said a quick hello, went our separate ways.
也许Selby发现了Tess
Maybe Selby found out about Tess,
威胁说要曝光你的事
threatened to expose you.
不会是Selby Vickers 他连蚂蚁都舍不得踩
Not Selby Vickers. He wouldn't threaten a fly.
超级好的一个人
A super nice guy.
他一直在做对人们有益的事
He tried to do right by people.
你和Selby在加油站说了什么?
What'd you talk about with Selby at the gas station?
随便聊了聊 我告诉他我要
Small talk. I told him I was gonna run
竞选副州长 他说要
for lieutenant governor, and he offered
免费帮我印竞选的传♥单♥
to print the campaign flyers, free of charge.
他还和高中时候一样?
Was he the same way in high school?
一直是... 帮你做作业
Always... Help you with your homework,
和你分享午餐
he'd share his lunch with you,
他知道你喜欢他 他也高兴
he was just happy knowing that you liked him.
即使是Logan那件事 他那样做只是为了博人喜欢
Even that thing with Logan, he just did it to be popular.
我已经回答你所有的问题了
I've answered all your questions.
你们该走了
I think you should go now.
Jane
Jane.
什么?
What?
走吧
Come on.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表