剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I want the real one now.
我... 我给你的是真品 好吧?
I... I gave you the real one, all right?
相信我 这可是我用枪指着人家脑袋要来的
Trust me. I put a gun in that guy's face.
他不可能给我赝品
There's no way he'd hand over a fake.
把枪放下!
Put the gun down!
- 把枪放下! - 好好好 我♥干♥了什么?
- Drop the gun! - All right, all right, all right. Hey, what did I do?
- 我只是帮你们抓住凶手 放松 - 趴下!
- I just helped you catch the guy. All right, relax. - On the ground!
- 双手抱头 - 把手举起来 Bandino 你去趴在车上
- Put your hands on your head. - Let's see your hands. Up against the truck, Bandino.
快! 快! 把手举起来
Go! Go! Let's see your hands.
Victor Bandion啊
Victor Bandino,
你因谋杀Oliver Stans被捕
You're under arrest for the murder of Oliver Stans.
你认为做警♥察♥压力很大?
Yeah, you think being a cop's stressful?
那你试下做蹲监狱的警♥察♥的滋味
Try being a cop in prison, jerk.
我清楚自己的工作
I know my job.
我善于做背景调查
I do good background checks.
我发现Smithson其实就是Stans
I found out that Smithson was really Stans,
我发现了戒指的下落
found out about the ring.
我找到他 跟他攀谈
I approached him. We talked.
这戒指他没法出手 因为太引人注意了
He couldn't sell the ring. It was too hot.
但是我通过别人
But I know some people who know some people
帮我联♥系♥上Anglet 事情就是这样
that put me in touch with Anglet, and that was it.
我给这交易做中介
I brokered the deal.
那你为什么要杀Stans?
Why'd you kill Stans?
他改变主意了
He changed his mind.
不想卖♥♥掉戒指
Didn't want to sell it.
最后关头 这蠢货居然想自首
At the last minute, the idiot wanted to confess,
要把戒指还给博物馆
return it to the museum.
我还能怎么做?
What was I supposed to do?
你杀了他
You shot him.
我别无他选
I had no choice.
我当时冲昏了头
It was a spur of the moment thing.
是啊 不是预谋犯罪 就不用判死刑
Right. No premeditation, no death penalty.
就这样? 你早已计划周详
The only thing? You planned ahead.
你把通话和网页浏览记录
You planted the phone and internet evidence
栽赃嫁祸于Hopper Banks 这一招不高明
on Hopper Banks. That doesn't look good.
儿子 再见
Bye, son.
这看来... 我错怪你儿子了
Well, it appears I was... wrong about your son.
他不是小偷 他想归还戒指的
He wasn't a thief. He wanted to return the ring.
已与Anelet达成协议
Anglet cut a deal,
以此换取他的自♥由♥
traded for his freedom.
人之常情
Way of the world.
是啊 但感觉还是难受
Yeah. It doesn't feel any better.
知道杀他的凶手 知道他会被严惩...
Knowing who killed him, knowing he'll be punished...
却丝毫改变不了什么
It doesn't make a damn bit of difference.
我原以为会有点儿帮助
I thought it would.
但这...
But this...
正是他所要的
is what he wanted.
我现在就把这给他 谢谢你
I can give that to him now, thanks to you.
呃
Eh.
好吧
Well,
我还得去赶飞机
I better not miss my plane.
是时候道别了
Time to say good bye.
是的 再见
Yeah. Good bye.
我不打算跟你拥抱
I wasn't gonna hug you.
我知道 只是想确认一下
I know. Just making sure.
噢 不是 他当然也有自己的软肋
Oh, no. there was a certain vulnerability,
以及不易察觉的温柔
a certain rumpled gentleness to him.
软肋?
Vulnerability?
嗯 我想是的
Mm, I thought so.
是啊
Yeah.
舒服吗?
Comfortable?
感觉还行
I'm getting there, yeah.
考虑到Rigsby以及Van Pelt探员
Regarding Agents Rigsby and Van Pelt...
正处于浪漫的热恋中
they're in a romantic relationship.
呃 我是说... 浪漫?
Well, I mean... Well, romantic?
你表现很出色 让人无法忽视
You're too good of a cop not to have noticed,
但既然你并没有采取任何措施
and since you haven't done anything about it,
那将由我亲自来
I'm gonna have to take action myself.
只是先知会你一声
Just wanted to let you know first.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
她人不错嘛
She's good.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表