剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
就是Alan Foster被扔出去的那个窗户 仅仅是巧合?
That Alan Foster was thrown out of. Coincidence?
是的
Yes.
是的 好吧 都在这里了 那是 嗯 那是Foster的遗孀吗? 嗯... 嗯
Yeah. Well, it's all here. Is that, uh, Foster's widow? Mm... hmm.
我需要跟她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
Foster夫人? 我是Patrick Jane
Mrs. Foster? Patrick Jane.
你丈夫在老房♥子里听到或看到了什么奇怪的事情....
Did your husband see or hear anything odd at the mansion...
奇怪的迹象 不寻常的噪音 鬼影?
Strange sightings, unusual noises, apparitions?
实际上 Alan的确提到了些奇怪的事情
As a matter of fact, Alan did mention some strange things.
什么样的事情? 嗯 大约在上周
What kind of things? Um, in the last week or so
他晚上听到了些噪音 像呻♥吟♥声
He heard some noises at night, like groans.
他说有些时候 东西像是被移♥动♥过
He said sometimes it looked like things were being moved.
我知道这听上去有些毛骨悚然 但是Alan却不以为然
I know it's a little creepy, but Alan wasn't too bothered.
他对老房♥子习惯了
He was used to old houses.
这跟他的死因有什么关系?
What does this have to do with how he died?
Victoria Abner没有逮捕记录 但是三年前
Victoria Abner has no arrests, but three years ago,
一个邻居对她申请了限制令
a neighbor took out a restraining order
限制令... 一些关于邻居家狗的争执
Against her... some argument about the neighbor's dog.
Victoria对此事有些敌对态度
Victoria got a little in-your-face about it.
去看看她
Go and see how mad she really was
对于Foster买♥♥了她的老宅的事情曾经到底有多生气 好的
aoubt Foster buying the mansion. Okay.
也一定要问问关于鬼的事情
And be sure to ask about the ghost, too.
不准问关于鬼的事情
Do not ask about ghosts.
你们以为我不知道你在做什么吗?
Don't you think I know what you're doing?
不准谈鬼
No ghosts.
鬼和Foster的死有关
The ghost has something to do with Foster's death.
不 没关系 以为鬼根本都不存在
No, it doesn't, because ghosts don't exist.
它们不存在于你的意识里 但如果你相信
Don't exist in your mind, but if you believe they exist,
那么它们就存在
Then they exist.
有什么发现吗?
Anything?
至今在窗框上没有发现撬开的痕迹
No pry marks on any of the frames so far,
窗户下没有脚印
no footprints under the windows.
我没有看到任何强行进入的痕迹
I don't see any sign of forced entry.
也许真的是鬼
Maybe it was a ghost.
鬼不会把200磅的男人扔到窗外
Ghosts don't throw 200-pound men out windows.
那鬼怎么做?
What do ghosts do?
我不知道 让我们来检查下另外一边
I have no idea. Let's check the other side.
那么你还会一直在 嗯 厨房♥里做义工?
So you gonna keep volunteering at the, uh, kitchen?
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
我想你能交到很多新朋友
Making a lot of new friends, I expect.
的确
I am.
是啊 那是做义工的好处
Yeah, that's the great thing about doing volunteer work.
你会遇见很多人 怀有跟你相同的价值观
You meet so many new people that have the same kind of values
并很吸引你的人
and interestas you.
是的 嗨 看那个
Right. Hey, look at that.
什么? 门上的锁... 看起来是新的
What? The lock on the door... looks new.
有人把它撬开了
Someone cut it open.
那么 如果他们没有开始翻修房♥子...
Well, if they haven't started work on the house yet...
嗯
Hmm.
所有的电动工具都不见了
All the power tools are missing.
那是什么?
What's there?
你认为鬼会抽菸?
You think ghosts smoke filtered?
头 有人闯入了储藏室
Boss, someone broke into a storage area,
偷了全部器材和物料
stole a whole bunch of equipment and supplies.
也许他们也闯进屋子里了
Maybe they broke into the house, too.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
我看你对本地的历史很熟悉
I see you specialize in local history.
先生...
Mr...
Raimey Philip Raimey 是我 你是?
Raimey, Philip Raimey. Yes, and you are?
找点与Walter Beckworth有关的信息
Looking for information on Walter Beckworth.
你和警♥察♥一路的?
Are you with the police?
为Foster那件案子而来?
Here about the Foster incident?
是的 但是要保密
Yes, but don't tell anyone.
我是Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane.
Jane先生 如果你是对Beckworth感兴趣
Well, Mr. Jane, if it's Beckworth you're interested in,
那么你来对地方了
you've come to the right place.
谢谢
Thank you.
不错的店子
Great store.
Cho探员 我当然会生Foster的气
Agent Cho, of course I was angry with Foster.
如果有人偷了你的房♥子 你不也会生气吗?
If someone stole your home, wouldn't you be angry as well?
Abner夫人 他买♥♥了这房♥子... 你没搞清事实
He bought the house, Mrs. Abner ... You don't understand.
自从孩提时代你就没在那房♥子里住过了 那不重要
A house you haven't lived in since you were a child. That's not the point.
抱歉 我不知道这里还有其他人
Sorry. I didn't know you were with somebody.
噢 我的侄子Drew
Oh,this is my nephew Drew.
Cho探员在问我些关于Alan Foster的事
Agent Cho is asking questions about Alan Foster.
他想知道我为什么对
He wants to know why I was so upset
这个偷Beckworth的人如此生气
with the man who stole Beckworth.
这是个复杂的问题 不 并没有那么复杂
It is a complicated issue. No,it's not that complicated.
要考虑很多因素 ...
There are many factors to be considered...
经济上的 感情上的
economic and emotional.
我侄子是个律师 很敏感
My nephew is a lawyer. He's very sensible.
那很好 因为我不行
That's good, because I'm not.
根本不用考虑那么多
There are no factors to consider.
Foster就是小偷 骗子
Foster was a thief and a liar.
你无法支付房♥产税
You couldn't afford the taxes on the house.
最早他买♥♥♥房♥♥子的时候你很感激他 是什么改变了你的想法?
You were grateful when he first purchased it. What changed your mind?
你的领带很不错
You have a very good aura.
多谢
Thank you.
很合适的颜色... 深红...
Excellent color... deep red...
庄严优雅
Grounded, realistic.
而Foster的领带是粉红的
And Foster's aura was pink,
肮脏的粉色
dirty pink.
象徵着不忠与无能
That's dishonesty, fecklessness.
当他来的时候 他说过他想保护Becworth
When he came to me, he said he wanted to preserve Beckworth.
他欺骗了我
He lied to me.
他想要占有... 占据我童年的家
He wanted to got it... my childhood home,
显然我不能让他那么做
and I couldn't let him do that.
听着 探员 你得理解Becworth宅院
Look, agent, the Beckworth mansion is understandably
对我的家族来说是个重要的感情寄托
a very emotional subject for my family,
无论我伯母怎么想或怎么说
but whatever she may have felt or said,
她不会伤害也没有能力伤害任何人
my aunt is incapable of hurting anybody.
昨晚你在哪里?
Where were you last night?
在家里
In my home,
睡觉 而不是谋杀Alan Foster
in my bed, not killing Alan Foster.
你在哪?
What about you?
我在这里 与我伯母一起
I was here. I've been staying with my aunt
一步不离 自从她被迫卖♥♥掉自己的房♥子开始
on and off ever since she was forced to sell the place.
他帮我处理法律上的事物
He's been helping me out with my legal things.
没他我真不知道该怎么做 税务留置和代管权... 没什么太复杂的
I'd be lost without him. Tax liens and escrow... nothing too complicated.
抱歉
Excuse me.
Cho
Cho.
Cho 你问过和那鬼魂相关的事没?
Cho, did you ask about the ghost?
没 你也听Lisbon说了
No, you heard Lisbon.
啊
Ugh.
我谘询了本地的历史学家
I am talking to the local historian.
很明显 Beckworth和招魂术有着很大的关系
Apparently, Beckworth was deeply involved in spiritualism.
就像能探索另外那个世界
Liked to explore the world beyond,
通灵术之类的鬼话
held sances and all that kind of malarkey.
因此鬼魂与这有关联 朋友
So ghosts are relevant, my friend.
这很重要
This is very important.
Cho?
Cho?
别让我♥干♥等着
Don't leave me hanging.
女士 你知道宅院里的鬼魂这件事吗?
Ma'am, do you know anything about a ghost at the mansion?
当然
Of course.
那是我祖父Walter Beckworth的灵魂
That's the spirit of my grandfather Walter Beckworth.
当我还是孩子的时候他常常来找我 她说有个鬼魂
He used to visit me when I was a child. She says there's a ghost.
谢了 没什么奇怪的了
Thank you. No surprise there.
嗯 苜蓿蜂蜜?
Mmm. Clover honey?
的确 的确是苜蓿蜂蜜
Yes, as a matter of fact it is.
嗯
Mmm.
Jane? 嗯 抱歉
Jane? Mm. Sorry.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表