剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Not.
那幅画是为了答谢她
That print was a reward
为我找到了1960年版的双座奥斯汀希雷跑车(英国利兰产)
for finding me an Austin Healey 2-seater from 1960.
限♥量♥发行一百辆 嗯
There was only a few hundred made. Mm-hmm.
那礼物是她应得的
She earned that gift.
那她死亡当日 你和她的预约是怎么回事?
And the appointment you had with her the day she die?
去取车 你要看看吗? 不 谢了
To pick the car up. Do you want to see it? No, thanks.
我很荣幸
I'd love to.
你有种莫名的紧张 那非常迷人
You have a damaged intensity that's quite attractive.
嗯 是的
Mm. Yeah.
有时间请你喝一杯 我住在萨克拉门托
Let me buy you a drink sometime. I live in Sacramento.
我有私人飞机 哦 你真太好了 太好了
I have a jet. Oh, you're very good. Very good.
我有个问题... 呃 是你杀的Liselle吗?
I have one question... uh, did you kill Liselle?
嗯?
Hmm?
Jake 结账
Jake, check, please.
给你俩看点东西
Let me show you both something.
走私者叫它们快艇... 嗯 继续说
Smugglers call 'em go fast boats... Hmm, says it all.
没什么能比以80节的速度飞过海洋
Nothing like flying across the ocean at 80 knots
更能让人热血沸腾的了
to get the blood going.
要不要来试试?
Would you like to come for a ride?
我们懂了 你是个精力充沛的人
We get it. You're an energetic man.
你喜欢冒险 那为何带我们来这儿?
You like danger. So why bring us here?
我不喜欢冒险
I have no love for danger.
如果事先考虑了 就无所谓危险
Nothing's dangerous if you think ahead.
如果计划妥善 也能侥幸逃脱...
If you plan it right, you get away with...
呃 想说能逍遥法外 但...
Well, was gonna say you can get away with murder, but...
你们明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
好吧 那...
Okay. So...
这又是什么意思? 带我们来看你的花哨玩具
What's the point in showing us your fancy toy here?
我的生活就是这样 我在苏格兰有座城♥堡♥
This is how I live my life. I have a castle in Scotland,
Marin县海滨还有座商业区
a compound on the waterfront in Marin.
如果我杀了Liselle 我会像某些素质低劣的歹徒一样
If I killed Liselle, would I stuff her in the trunk
把她塞到后备箱里吗? 你会怎么做?
like some low-rent thug? How would you have done it?
她会从此消失
She would have just disappeared,
像一缕轻烟 仿佛从未存在过
like smoke, like she was never there.
你很享受当谋杀嫌疑人啊 是吧?
You enjoy being a murder suspect, don't you?
是吗? 嫌疑人?
Am I? A suspect?
当然 可能你是那种反♥社♥会♥的人
Of course. It could be you're a sociopath,
或者你觉得杀人是一种金钱买♥♥不到的刺♥激♥
or it could be that killing is a thrill that you can't buy.
还要更多刺♥激♥你 是吗 Walter?
A lot excites you any more, does it, Walter?
Patrick 如果你坚持是我杀了Liselle
Patrick, if you really think I killed Liselle,
你只有一件事可做
there's only one thing for you to do.
争取逮捕我
Trying catch me.
可能是你哦
That could be you.
Mashburn没有嫌疑 但他已经因为几宗可疑的交易
Mashburn's got zero priors, but he's been investigated
被调查了数月 但没有什么发现
for several shady business deals. But they never found anything.
上边显示 他是合法的商界天才
Legit business genius, it says here.
他自认为是天才 不过就是个好运的江湖骗子
He thinks he's a genius. He's a pirate that got lucky.
他在30岁时就得到了任何想要的东西 除了你
He's gotten everything he wanted since he was 30 years old. Except you.
等等 Walter Mashburn是不是想约你?
Wait. Walter Mashburn asked you out?
没有
No.
好吧 有点儿 喔
Well, sort of. Wow.
我个人认为 她应该赴约
Personally, I thought she should have gone for it.
偶尔施展点儿假魅力对她有好处
A little empty glamour would have been good for her.
但 不是我们的Lisbon Rigsby 你怎么不去
But, no, not our Lisbon. Rigsby, why don't you go
问他的证人呢? 那个泳装模特
and talk to his alibi, the swimsuit model?
哦 当然 泳装模特 没问题
Oh, sure, yeah, the swimsuit model. Uh, no problem.
证人肯定嘴硬 不管是不是他
The alibi will be solid, whether he did it or not.
还是查查吧 我有进展了
Check anyway. I got something.
好像是Westhoff Zenith车行老板
It seems Westhoff, the boss at Zenith motors,
他说有辆法拉利在谋杀案的当晚
reported a ferrari disappeared from their service department
消失了 但一小时后
the night of the murder. But an hour later,
Westhoff给警长打电♥话♥说不用管了 他找到车了?
Westhoff called the sheriff back and said never mind. So he found the car?
没说 我们要弄清楚 我拿到了验尸报告
Didn't say. We need to find out. I got the autopsy report.
Liselle死于头部受伤
Liselle died of major head trauma
其头部和人行道之间产生了猛烈的撞击
caused by forceful contact with the pavement.
有皮肤磨痕和骨头碎片...
That put together with skinbrasions, bone fractures...
她被一辆车撞了 如果车是凶器的话
She was hit by a car. Well, if a car is the murder weapon,
那么即使洗过 还有留下一些线索 比如血液DNA
it'll have trace evidence like blood DNA even if the killer washd it.
和Westhoff联♥系♥ DNA线索不会永远存在 好的
Talk to Westhoff. DNA Evidence doesn't last forever. Okay.
噢哦
Whoo.
我就病了两天
I'm out sick two days,
你就把Tarlent的交易给Legler了?
and you give the Tarlent account to Legler?
你断断续续地病了一个月
You've been sick on and off for a month.
得胃病不是我的错 没有白吃的午餐
It's not my fault I got a stomach bug. Hey, no free rides.
多干多得... 这是首要规则
You eat what you kill here... That's rule number one.
别拿规则说事儿 你个混球
Don't tell me about rules, you son of a bitch.
看看跟你说话的是谁 哦 你?
This is me talking. Oh, you?
你给我记住谁是这里的老大
Yeah. You need to remember which one of us here is the man.
嘿 兄弟 我们没打扰你们吧?
Hey, guys. Are we interrupting something?
管理人员的会议
Management seminar.
一般地 动物寻偶时
Traditionally in these dominance displays,
会习惯地露出犬齿
it's customary to, uh, bare one's canines.
有些物种甚至会露出生殖器 是吗?
Some species go so far as exposing their genitals. Yeah?
1986年的红头法拉利 车主叫Alexa Landau
1986 ferrari testarossa... belongs to an Alexa Landau,
从你们的店里失踪了 它在哪儿? 我不知道
and it disappeared from your service department. Where is it? I don't know
那你为什么跟警♥察♥说"别管了"?
Then why'd you tell the cops "Never mind"?
因为我告诉他 车主的丈夫可能把它开走了
'Cause I told him the owner's husband may have taken the car.
我们不想因为客户而惊动警♥察♥
We try not to call the police on our clients.
他偷他妻子的车?
He stole his own wife's car?
嗯 Landau夫妇分了
Yeah, the Landaus are splitting up.
要知道 有钱人和他们糟糕的扯淡人生
You know, rich people and their frickin' soap opera lives.
显然 丈夫开车去了维加斯 开怀畅饮
Apparently, the husband took the car to Vegas, partied hard,
把车搞得一团糟 现在Alexa就这么完了
left the car a mess. Now Alexa's pissed.
在她飞往米兰之前
And before she jets off to Milan,
她开车到这里
she brings it in to be detailed
特意告诉Kinsey别让她那傻×丈夫接近这辆车
specifically tells Kinsey not to let her pig husband near it.
他后来才告诉我的
He tells me this later.
你认为丈夫并没有买♥♥账?
And you think the husband didn't take no for an answer?
Noah Landau是个很大的唱片制♥造♥商
Noah Landau's a big record producer,
不懂怎么控制情绪 他很爱那辆车
not really known for his impulse control. And he loves that car.
Noah Landau正在鸡尾酒会上
Noah Landau was at the cocktail party
当Liselle尸体被发现时 我去和Lisbon谈谈
when Liselle's body was discovered. I'll talk to Lisbon.
嗯 "有钱人和他们糟糕的扯淡人生"
Mm. "Rich people and their frickin' soap opera lives."
你很不喜欢有钱人 对吧 Kinsey?
You don't really like rich people much, do you, Kinsey?
少来了 我爱有钱人
Are you kidding? I love 'em.
我正努力变有钱呢 老弟 有钱人能帮到我
I'm on the way up, my friend. Rich people are taking me there.
好吧 某天的同一时刻
Well, someday, but in the meantime,
Landau在拉斯维加斯某个豪华酒店里用餐
Landau is dining at some lavish restaurant in Las Vegas,
坐在他对面的
sitting across the table
也许是比他年轻一半的美女
from him is woman probably half his age
听着他的笑话 笑得花枝乱颤
that's lauging at every one of his jokes.
但你却和这个人在这里 加热剩下的... 牛肉汤?
And you're stuck here with this guy, reheating... beef soup?
牛肉... 牛肉大麦汤 让我看看? 当然
Beef... beef barley. Do you mind? Sure.
你很挑食?
Would you say you have food issues?
不必回答了 你是个孤儿吗?
You don't have to answer that. Were you an orphan?
这周围有很多小偷
A lot of thieves around here.
哦 就跟我要偷你的午饭似的 有人会偷
Oh, like I'm gonna steal your lunch. Well, someone did.
是的 就那天 多低贱啊?
Yeah, just the other day. How low is that?
牛肉大麦汤? 是的
Beef barley? Yeah.
这种肉汤好像不很常见 对吧?
It's not really a popular soup meat, is it?
口味不同吧
Each his own.
我觉得也是
Yeah, I guess.
所以他在偷自己的车时杀了她?
So he killed her while stealing his own car?
理论上是 听着 Grace
That's the theory. Look, Grace,
我只想让你知道我在担心
I just wanna let you know I'm not worried
Lisbon会举报我们 我们会成功的 不管发生什么
about Lisbon reporting us. We'll make it work, whatever happens.
我知道
I know we will.
如果形势越来越严峻
If worse comes to worse,
他们可能就不会把你从中♥央♥谷调出来
they probably wouldn't transfer you out of the central valley.
比如调到洛杉矶几乎不可能
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表