剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你想试试吗?
You want to try?
你的生日 只要脑子里想着 没事的
Your birthday. Just think of it. It's okay.
我得去热身了 伙计 走吧
I got to warm up,man. Let's go.
好吧 那下次吧
All right. Maybe another time.
祝你好运 谢谢
Good luck. Thanks.
你也是 谢谢
You,too. Thanks.
你又搞什么?
What was that about?
证实了我的直觉
Just confirming a hunch.
你没事吧? 嗯 没事
You okay? Yeah,i'm fine.
再给我一点时间 我就能破案了
Just give me a minute,i'll close this thing.
我爸讨厌棒球 你得看开点
My dad hated baseball. You gotta get over that.
反正也可能 永远进不了职棒联盟的
Probably never would have made the big leagues anyway.
这水晶来自古埃及
This crystal is from ancient egypt.
它有神奇的治愈能力
Its healing powers are legendary.
不管哪里有病痛 它都能治好
Where there is sickness, it brings health.
也许看的时候会有些不适
This may be hard to watch.
不 别!
No,don't!
只要用水晶敷一下
And when the crystal is applied...
烧伤就好了
The burn is healed.
对于肿瘤也一样
The same thing happens with the tumors.
它们会消失不见
They just disappear.
我想要它
I want it.
夫人 我们还会在这里待三天
Ma'am,we are here for the next three days.
您随时都能来 不是
You can have as many appointments as you like. No.
我想要这水晶 我想买♥♥下它
I want the crystal. I want to buy it.
那不行 夫人
Oh,that's not possible, ma'am.
我把现金带来了
I brought cash.
夫人 对不起 这是我们家 传了六代的宝贝 不能卖♥♥
Ma'am,i'm sorry. It's been in our family for the past six generations. I can't.
求你了!
Please!
真的很抱歉 夫人 爸爸 她需要它
I'm truly sorry,ma'am. Dad,she needs it.
就给她吧!
Just give it to her!
求你了!
Please!
求求你了
I'm begging you.
一万块 儿子
10 grand,my son.
你演得真棒
You were great in there.
那眼泪 太逼真了
The crying,oh, that was fantastic.
差点连我都信了
I almost bought it myself.
这是给你的 你应得的
You earned this…every penny.
今晚我要玩得晚点
I'm gonna be a little late tonight.
和耍杂技的小伙们赌赌牌
The sideshow boys got a little poker going.
祝我手气好哈
so,uh... Wish me luck,hmm?
Snake 我还没读你的心思 你怎么就走了
Snake,you left before I got to read your mind.
你在说什么? 走开 我们不能分心
What are you talking about? Go away now. We got to focus.
我只是想知道他的出生日期
Oh,i was just trying to get his date of birth.
92年3月5日 满意了?
March 5,'92. Okay? You happy?
92年3月5日 真怪
March 5,'92. That's weird.
3月5日我倒猜对了 不过年份猜错了
I got the march 5th bit right, but I got the,uh,year wrong.
我从没错那么离谱过 5年呢
I'm never off by that much. Five years.
你想干吗?
What are you doing?
照这样的话你就是22岁
That would make you 22…22 years old.
滚
Get out of here.
那就和你哥哥Carlos一样大 是叫这名吧?
That's the same age as your brother…uh,carlos. That's his name,isn't it?
闭嘴! 快滚!
Shut your mouth,man! Get outta here!
别激动
Take it easy.
Barney发现了 是吧? 嗯?
Barney found out,didn't he? Yeah?
他发现Snake22岁了
He found out that snake was 22.
他想让他回去 闭嘴
He was gonna send him home. Shut your mouth,man.
这里怎么回事?
What the hell's going on here?
Jupiter杀了Barney 想隐藏Snake的真实年龄
Jupiter killed barney to conceal snake's real age.
我靠 是真的吗?
Holy crap. Is this true?
我想跟他讲道理 但他走开了
I tried to reason with him, but he just walked away.
爸爸? 什么也别说 Snake 闭嘴
Pa? Don't say a word,snake. No digas nada.
他什么也不知道 不知道什么?
He doesn't know nothing. Nothing about what?
我靠
Holy crap.
我什么也没做 我也无可奉告
I... I didn't do nothing. I'm not saying nothing.
拜托 Jupiter 说实话吧 我们会让你的孩子上场的
Oh,come on,jupiter. Let's be honest here. We'll let your kid throw.
对吧 Fitch先生? 嗯?
Right,mr. Fitch? Yeah?
你到底几岁 孩子? 对天发誓
How old are you really,kid? On the bible.
22.
你也许还有机会 没准当中继投手
You might have a shot... Middle reliever maybe.
要是给我双倍的分红 他就能上场
If you double my cut, he can throw.
好
Deal.
把手放在背后
Put your hands behind your back.
你因谋杀Barney Sloop而被捕
You're under arrest for the murder of barney sloop.
爸爸 做个男子汉 孩子
Dad. Man up,kid.
记着把球投低点
Remember to keep the ball low.
遇到劲敌就扔滑球 走吧
You get in trouble, throw 'em the slider. Come on.
我觉得有点晕
I just feel a little bit dizzy.
我要坐会儿
I'm just gonna take a knee.
我没事
I'm good.
三振出局
Strike three. You're out.
那一击你真走运 我把他振出局了
You got lucky on that one. I struck him out.
你给他投的是快球
You set him up with the heater.
你不能用快球振他出局 这种情况不能这样
You don't use it for an out, not in that situation.
我把他振出局了 我们稍后再说
I struck him out. We'll talk about this later.
我去跟他们谈我们的合约 不用了
I'm gonna make our deal. No,you won't.
我雇了经纪人
I hired an agent.
我们去看医生吧
Let's go see a doctor.
为啥? 你不舒服啦?
Why? Are you feeling unwell?
不是 是你 周说你差点晕了
No,you are. Cho said you almost fainted.
我是装的
Oh,i was just pretending.
我最讨厌这些戏剧性场面 可怜的娃
I hate these kind of dramatic scenes. Poor kid.
骗人 你只是不想去看医生罢了
Liar. You just don't want to go to the doctor.
医生能说啥?
Well, what's a doctor gonna say?
"你砸到了脑袋 要小心点"
"you banged your head. Be careful."
说不定得做核磁共振
You might need an m.r.i.
这还挺有说服力 听上去不错
Now you're really selling it. Sounds great.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
逗你玩儿
Just kidding.
超感警探 第二季 第10集 火线投球
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表