剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你们无法监禁真理
You can't imprison the truth.
哦Lizzy 你真疯狂
Oh,lizzy,you are batnuts crazy.
傻姑娘
Batnuts,girl.
但没事 你还年轻
But that's okay.You're young.
你能找回你的智慧
Youcanrecover your wits.
但你会很辛苦 不过你启迪了我 谢谢
You're gonna have to work very hard,but you've given me a very good idea,and i thank you.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我们来接我儿子回家 这是家庭事件
We've come to take my son home.This is a family matter.
抱歉 先生 我们还没审讯完
I'm sorry,sir,but we haven't finished questioning him.
Edward犯了错误 很危险 是的
Edward made a mistake.It was dangerous,yes,
但不是犯罪 除非你们有证据 能证明他犯了罪
but not criminal,so unless you have some evidence linking him to a crime,
我希望你们能放了他
i'd like you to let him go.
放那个可怜虫走吧 Van Pelt
Let the poor wretch go,van pelt.
除了没主见 交性伙伴不慎 他没罪
He's guilty of nothing except extremely poor decision-making,sexual partner-wise,
谁没有过呢?
and,uh... Who hasn't been there?
Jane
Jane.
我没权利这么做 先生 请稍等
It isn't in my authority to allow that,sir,but if you'll wait a moment,
我去找Lisbon探员 她能帮助你
i'll find agent lisbon,and she may be able to help you out.
- 爸爸? - 不用了 他来了
- Dad? - Never mind.There he is.
Eddie 我们走
Eddie,we're leaving.
你个混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
你个白♥痴♥!
You stupid son of a bitch!
你怎能置我们于如此危险的境地?
How could you endanger us?
Ashley差点就被炸死
Ashley was nearly killed.
- 对不起 - 我去车里等着
- I'm sorry. - I'm gonna go wait in the car.
- 真的对不起 - 你对不起? 对不起?
- I'm really sorry. - You're sorry?Sorry?
你就没常识吗?
Have you no common sense,boy?
- 你完全... - 先生 别激动
- Are you completely-- sir,you're gonna have to take it easy.
不管怎样 走到这步了
Anyhow,here we are.
回家谈
Let's go home and discuss this.
Harrington先生 这恐怕不行
Mr.Harrington,that isn't going to be possible.
见鬼 又来了
oh,hell.Not again.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
那可悲的胆小鬼 又来威胁!
Miserable cowards.More threats!
说什么了?
What does it say?
"下次你不会这么走运"
"next time you won't be so lucky.
和上次是同一个号♥码
" sent from the same number as the earlier threat.
不是追查到Stanfeld头上了嘛
I thought you had traced that call to stanfeld.
可能是同一个号♥码的克隆手♥机♥
Well,they likely use the same number for many different cloned cells.
至少证明了是同一伙人
It proves it's the same people,anyhow.
那就是视野
Meaning visualize.
Hightower探员 我需要对我家人 更严密的保护
Agent hightower,i'm going to need additional protection for my family,
至少保护到我们去伦敦的住处前
at least until we can get to the house in london.
Harrington先生 现在你们全家都很危险 也许最好暂缓出国?
Mr.Harrington,while your family's safety is at stake,maybe it's best to postpone the expos?
如果我这次让步 只会助长那些人
If i gave in,where does it stop?
我家人会一直因为我发布的新闻 而受到生命威胁
My family would be under constant threat from people who don't like what i print or air.
我们需要保护 Hightower探员
We need protection,agent hightower.
Harrington先生 我们指派给你的 都是训练有素的警员
Mr. Harrington,the police assigned to you are very well-trained personnel.
- 不能再增派了 - 我要你最好的手下 Lisbon探员和她的小组
- Wecanadd more if-- i want your best people-- ms.Lisbon and her team.
我坚持
I'll insist on it.
- Harrington先生 我们受宠若惊 可你- - 如果能把我儿子放了我会更加感激
- Mr.Harrington,that's very flattering,but you-- and if you could release my son now,i'd appreciate it.
我们尽力而为
I'll see what we can do.
她要出黑桃Q了
She's about to throw out the queen of spades.
别显摆了
Stop showing off.
这就叫"自寻死路"
That's what's called "cutting off your nose to spite your face.
- 我收了 谢谢 - Lisbon
- i'll take that.Thank you. - Lisbon.
各位晚安
Good night,everyone. Good night.
Alex 我和Ashley说如果你哄她睡觉 她就可以晚点睡 行吗?
Alex,i told ash she could stay up if you tucked her in.Is that okay?
- 可以 - 谢谢
- Absolutely. - Thank you.
晚安 宝贝
Night,sweetie.
周围没问题 头儿
Perimeter's clear,boss.
刚和警卫巡逻完了
Just checked in with the guards outside.
我赢了
Gin.There you go.
谁还来? 还有人么?
Who's next?Any takers?
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
- 我押双 - 行
- Double. - Sure.
运气不错哦
You're a lucky man.
- 运气纯属扯淡 - 是么?
- No such thing as luck. - Really?
关键在于瞅准时机 抓住机会
It's all about knowing the odds,seizing the chances.
和运气无关
No luck involved.
- 胡扯 - 胡扯?
- Hogwash. - Hogwash?
- 你听见了 胡扯
- You heard me. - Hogwash.
那是什么?
What's that?
什么?
What?
你干嘛--
What are you--
慢着 我也听见了
wait a minute.I hear it,too.
我来保护Ashley
I got ashley covered here.
从那儿传来的
It's coming from in there.
Xander的办公室? 案发以后就封了
Xander's office?It's been sealed since the murder.
安全
Clear.
我真听见这里有动静的
Could've sworn i heard someone in here.
哦 这是什么?
Oh,what's this?
是Ashley的
That's ashley's.
- 怎么了? - 这就对了
- So? - That's it.
什么?
What's it?
她当时在这儿 就在底下
She was here.She was right here.
- 他说什么呢? - 不知道
- What's he talking about? - No idea.
所以她一直很安静不说话 她看见了谋杀
That's why she's been so quiet and withdrawn.She witnessed the murder.
电源被切断了
The power's been cut.
呃... 我们有备用发电机
Uh... W-we have a-a backup generator.
有人入侵 已经进入庄园了
Perimeter's been breached.Someone's on the grounds.
收到 Van Pelt
Copy that,van pelt.
C.K.一号♥ 去检查院子
Charlie king one,check the grounds.
C.K.一号♥ 收到了吗?
Charlie king one,do you copy?
C.K.一号♥?
Charlie king one?
我们正在去往安全屋 马上去找Tara Sadie和宝宝
**
快来
***
锁好门
****
爷爷?
Grandpa?
没事 宝贝
It's okay,honey.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
这里很安全
We're safe in here.
一切都会过去的
Everything's gonna be all right.
过来
Come on.
这就好了
There you go.
哦 我想吃巧克力了
Oh,i could do with some chocolate.
你有巧克力吗 Grace?
You have any,uh,chocolate,grace?
- 没 - 一点儿都没?
- No. - Just a little bit?
- Van Pelt 什么情况? - Lisbon 装得真像 我就想问问
- Van pelt,what's the status? - Lisbon,that was very good.I have one question.
- 谁是C.K.一号♥? - 接通吧
- Who the hell is charlie king? - Call it up.
(C.K.:小周♥英♥文名字首字母)
我要妈妈
I want mommy.
嘿 记得几天前我们开的派对吗?
Hey,you rember the party we had a few days ago?
有花有音乐的?
With all the flowers and music?
对 那天下午客人到达之前
That's right.You were in daddy's office that afternoon,
你一直在爸爸的办公室里 记得吗?
before the guests got here for the party,rember?
也许你...藏在办公桌底下了?
Uh,were you maybe... Hiding under his desk?
开茶话会?
Playing tea party?
你在那里也没事 没人怪你
It's all right if you were.You won't get in trouble.
跟爷爷说实话 甜心
Tell grandpa the truth,sweetheart.
Ashley...
Ashley...
你要是在那里 也许看见了爷爷和爸爸玩的游戏
If you were there,maybe you saw the game grandpa was playing with daddy.
是吗?
Did you?
- 怎么回事? - 呃 这是个妙计
- What the hell is going on?- Uh,we--it's a very clever plan.
- 我解释一下行吗? - 等等 他们为什么在安全屋?
- Would you like me to explain? - Wait.Why are they in the safe room?
- 你们在干吗? - 夫人 跟我来 听我解释
- What are you doing? - Ma'am,if you'll come with me,i'll explain everything.
再给你半分钟 然后我就中止
30 seconds and i'm pulling the plug.
爸爸死了 是吗?
Daddy's dead,isn't he?
是个游戏
It was a game.
你♥爸♥爸倒下去的时候 那是意外 我不是故意的
When your daddy fell... I didn't mean to do it.
小周
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表