剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
但这个人--我认识
But that guy-- him i recognize.
那晚来找过姑娘
He was in here getting a girl just the other night.
不 不可能
No.No way.
听着 我虽然长得不帅 但也还行
Look,i might not be denzel,but i do okay.
再说我工资也招不起妓
Besides,i couldn't afford a prostitute on my salary,believe me.
不是你招 是给你老板Brava
Not for you.For your boss,brava.
你是不是经常--帮他找姑娘?
Is that something you did a lot of-- procuring women for him?
人都死了
The man's dead.
你们还要给他抹黑?
Are you seriously gonna drag his name through the mud like this?
我没想毁谁的名声 Russell
I'm not looking to destroy anybody's reputation,russell.
我只想知道事情经过
I just need to know what happened.
Ilsa回了伯克利
Ilsa was back in berkeley.
他打给我说要我帮忙
He called me and said he need me to do him a favor.
他自己不能去酒吧 因为会被认出来
He couldn't go down to the bar himself,because somebody would recognize him.
你也可能被认出来
Somebody could've recognized you.
没人认出我
Nobody did.
运气好
I was lucky.
做这种事不容易
It was hard for you.
没错
Sure.
他要不这么干我会好受得多 但...
Sure,it would've been easier if he didn't do it at all,but...
我能做的就是不让他被抓个现行
Look,a-all i could do was just keep him from getting caught.
那姑娘的情况你知道多少?
Is there anything you can tell us about the girl?
呃...我记得她叫... Claret
Uh... I think her name was... Claret.
Claret 是法文
Claret.It's french.
Brava说他想要定期安排是什么意思?
What did brava mean when he said he wanted to make it regular?
他都死了也谈不上定期了 但本来是约每周四下午他来找我
Well,i mean,not,like,actually regular,because he died and all,but every thursday afternoon,it was gonna be.
他说他在奥克兰有房♥子
He had a place up in oakland,he told me.
有地址吗?
Do you have an address?
有 钥匙都有
Sure.And a key,too.
Hector Brava的奥克兰住所
- 左边这座吧 - 对
- I think it's this one on the left. - Yeah.
你干没干过 呃...就是...
So would you ever,uh... You know...
付钱找女人? 没
Pay for sex?No.
嗯 是挺奇怪 对吧?
Yeah.It's weird,right?
奇怪? 不奇怪啊 就是太贵
Weird?No.Expensive.
看这个
Check this out.
"Carmen" 找到
"carmen."bingo.
有什么发现?
What do you got?
追踪了Carmen的电♥话♥号♥码
Well,we trae ckmeednt al iscatrmen's phone number.
是租给Sally Alvarez的一个公♥寓♥
It's an apartment rented to a sally alvarez.
"Carmen" 是她工作用名?
So "carmen" was just a name she used for work?
Alvarez因拉客和藏♥毒♥被捕过
Alvarez has been picked up a couple times for soliciting,once for possession.
她一个月前就不在那儿住了
She skipped on that apartment about a month ago,but her p.O.
但她的假释官给我们一个 上周还有效的地址
Gave us an address that was good as of last week.
通知Burnside 就说我们要去抓她
Call burnside.Tell him we're gonna pick her up.
嘿头儿 有个Carmen Reyes在Brava死前一晚 给他酒店打过两次电♥话♥
Hey,boss.There was a carmen reyes who called brava on his hotel phone twice the night before he died.
名字留在了酒店消息系统里
Left her name on the hotel messaging system.
没有Sally Alvarez的酒店通话记录 座机手♥机♥都没有
There's no record of sally alvarez calling the hotel-- home or cell.
电♥话♥从哪儿打来的?
Where did the call originate from?
San Desidera的黄昏地平线汽车旅馆
Sunset horizon motor court in san desidera.
Carmen Reyes两天前入住 现在还在
A carmen reyes checked in two days ago.She's still there.
那好 有两个地点要去查了
All right.Then we've got two locations to look for her at.
没准有两个Carmen
Or we have two carmens.
两个?
Two carmens?
- 两个 - 什么意思?
- Two carmens. - What does that mean,two carmens?
意思是越来越好玩了
Well,it means things are getting interesting.
只要你觉得好玩就行
Ah,well,as long as it's interesting for you.
我跟Van Pelt一起去
I'll go with van pelt.
汽车旅馆很有意思--非法又老派
There's just something about motels-- old-fashioned and illicit,both at the same time.
这算邀请么?
Is that an invitation?
你还真是会挑时候冒泡
Well,look at you,just showing up like a bad penny.
我有预感你会来
I had a premonition you'd be here.
是吗?
Really?
不是 Lisbon告诉我的
No.Lisbon told me.
楼上 204房♥
Upstairs.204.
Grace 认识Kristina吧?
grace,you know kristina?
认识
Yeah.
超能力指引你来的?
Did your psychic powers tell you to come?
我直觉告诉我你们会有所发现
I did have an instinct you were about to get a break in this case.
哦 Van Pelt探员听这话该高兴了
Oh,i think you might have just made agent van pelt's day.
我们在找Carmen Reyes
We're looking for carmen reyes.
其实她有两个地址 这是其中之一
Actually,we have two addresses for her.This is just one of 'em.
她真名叫Sally Alvarez
Her real name is sally alvarez.
等等 Sally Alvarez 我听说过
Wait a second.Sally alvarez.I know that name.
不久前和我通灵了 她过世了
She communicated with me a short time ago.She's passed over.
我肯定她还在里面
I'm pretty sure she's still in there.
Sally? Sally?
Sally? Sally?
开门
Open it up.
先生 请你退后
Step back,sir.
她倒在地上了
She's down.
- 嘿 小周 - 找到Sally Alvarez了
- Hey,cho. - We found sally alvarez.
已死亡六小时 头部钝器创伤致死
She's been dead for about six hours.Blunt force trauma to the head.
死了?
She's dead?
- 哦 天啊 真赞 - 为啥?
- Oh,my god.That's amazing. - Why?
Kristina Frye说她过世了 她预料到了
Kristina frye said sally passed over.She predicted it.
- 真的? - 真的
- She did? - Yes.
给我? 谢谢 小周 神神叨叨的瞎掰你可别信
Can i have that?Thank you.Cho,please do not believe this mystic mumbo jumbo.
Grace太容易轻信了
Gullible grace buried the lead.
我说对了 有两个Carmen
I was right.There were two carmens.
- 真有? - 没错 真的就在我们手里
- There were? - That's right,and we have the real one right here.
Carmen Reyes
Carmen reyes.
她说自己是Hector Brava的女儿
She claims to be hector brava's daughter.
我妈妈一年前确诊为癌症
A year ago,my mother was diagnosed with cancer.
恶化得很快
Uh,it got bad very fast.
不到一个月她就走了
She was gone in less than a month.
死前她告诉我Hector Brava是我父亲
Before she died,she told me hector brava was my father.
葬礼过后 我给他写信
And after the funeral,i wrote to him.
从没收到过回信
I never heard back.
我想他也许把她忘了
I thought maybe he'd forgotten her.
我说我不图他什么 就想见见生父
I wrote there was nothing i wanted from him,only to meet the man who was my father.
他还是没回复?
He still d idn't answer?
我得知他要在这里做演讲
I saw somewhere that he was delivering a speech here.
我觉得应该来和他对质
I thought i'd go confront him.
你很愤怒
You were angry.
- 我想和他谈谈 - 谈成了?
- I wanted to talk to him. - Did you?
什么时候?
When?
他死的那早?
The morning he died?
前一晚
The night before.
我去了他的套房♥
I went to his suite.
然后呢?
What happened?
他让我进去
He let me in.
我表明身份之前他一直很友好
He was friendly,until i told him i was his daughter.
他开始不安 发脾气
He got very upset and angry.
他说我不可能是他女儿
He said,i could not be his daughter.
说他已经见过女儿了 问我在耍什么花样
He said,he already met his daughter,and what kind of scam was i trying to play?
面色惨白 浑身颤抖
He turned so pale and shook all over.
把我轰出去然后大门紧锁 我就走了
He threw me out of the room and locked the door,so i left.
那是你最后一次见他?
And that was last time you saw him?
新闻报道了他的死讯
On the news,it said what happened.
我不知所措了
I didn't know what to do.
那条短消息呢? 是你留的吗?
And what about the text message?Did you send that?
我根本没手♥机♥
I don't have a phone.
她说的是实话吗?
So is she telling the truth?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
Brava心里很乱 我没法读懂他
Brava's spirit is deeply conflicted.I can't get a clear reading.
你跟他怎么联络的 拨号♥上网?
What are you using,dial-up?
我想问 如果她说的是实话 Sally Alvarez为什么要假扮Carmen Reyes?
My question is,if she's telling the truth,why was sally alvarez pretending to be carmen reyes?
我和Bigelow谈过了
I talked to bigelow.
他记录所有工作信函 但没有接触Brava的私人通信
He kept a record of all work correspondences but didn't have anything to do with brava's personal letters.
我们没法证实她的说法
There's no way to know if her story checks out or not.
如果Brava是她父亲 她就有作案动机
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表