剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
一些你不想其他人找到的东西...
Something you don't want anyone else to find...
可能是你的犯罪证据 真荒唐
Evidence of your guilt, perhaps. That's absurd.
你说得对 是很荒唐
No. You're right. That is absurd.
完全是另一♥码♥事
It's something else entirely.
哦... 宝藏
Ah... the treasure.
什么宝藏?
What treasure?
Walter Beckworth的宝藏藏在那间大宅里
Walter Beckworth's treasure he hid in the mansion.
我想要回我的房♥子
I wanted my house back
是因为我不想Foster来改造它
because I didn't like what Foster planned for it.
他要毁了它 Foster只呆了几个星期
He was going to destroy it. Foster had only been there a few weeks,
你怎么事先知道他要做什么?
how could you have known what he was gonna do before he did?
谈话 他告诉我的
In conversation, he told me.
夫人 我们发现你在撒谎 你是头号♥嫌疑人了
Ma'am, we find out you're lying, you become suspect number one.
好吧
All right.
解谜 你怎么样?
How are you with riddles?
我几个星期前发现了线索
I found the clue a few weeks ago
是从房♥产销♥售♥中买♥♥到的
when I bought some of Beckworth's papers
一些Beckworth的文件获得的 他死前
at an estate sale. It was in a letter
给他一个堂兄写了封信
to one of his cousins just before his death.
Beckworth 吹嘘他藏了"巨大宝藏"
Beckworth boasts that he's hidden his "great treasure"
没人能找到它 他提供了
where no one can find it, and then he offers
这个线索... "若真心寻宝而为此行
this clue... "If fortune is what you seek sincere,
他处难觅就仅在此"
the only place to look is here."
就这样? 那是谜?
That's it? That's the riddle?
是的 很有趣
Yes. Interesting.
当然 我当时就告诉了Abner夫人
Of course, I told Mrs. Abner right away,
但是房♥子已经卖♥♥给了Foster 你之前为什么不说?
but the house had already been sold to Foster. Why didn't you mention this before?
好吧 这... 没关联
Well, it... It didn't seem relevant.
这是动机 非常有关系
It's motive. It's very relevant.
Raimey先生和Abner夫人同意保持沉默
Mr. Raimey and Ms. Abner had agreed to keep quiet to avoid
来避免跟别人分享这笔财富 对吧?
having to share the loot with anyone else, correct?
对 可那并不表示是我们中的一员杀了Foster
Yes, but that doesn't mean either of us killed Foster.
哦 很对 不管是谁杀了Foster
Oh, absolutely right. Whoever killed Foster
本意只是想把他从大宅里吓跑
was simply trying to scare him from the mansion.
任何一个妄图占有宝藏的人都有可能
It could have been anyone that wanted the treasure,
就连Fisher副警官你 也有可能 对 是我杀的
even you, Deputy Fisher. That's right. I killed him.
是你? 之前你还否认了 别胡闹了
Did you? You denied it earlier. Stop doing that.
我要看看这条线索 信在哪?
I need to see this clue. Where's the letter?
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了?
What?
味道不错 "若真心寻宝而为此行
Smells good. "if fortune is what you seek sincere,
他处难觅就仅在此... 听"
the only place to look is... Hear."
"听"...
"hear"...
拼写是h... e... a... r(英语听的拼写)
It's spelled h... e... a... r.
呃 我以为是拼错了
Well, I assumed it was a mistake.
呵 可没有拼错
Hmm. There are no mistakes.
我们走
Let's go.
你们都知道 Walter Beckworth留下了一条密语
As you know, Walter Beckworth left a coded message
描述他宝藏的位置
describing the location of his treasure.
我让你们来帮我把它找出来
I brought you all here to help me find it.
在谜语里"此"字拼写错了
The word "here" is misspelled in the riddle.
我可不认为是拼写错误
I don't believe that's a mistake.
我认为这正是
I think that the clue itself
隐藏在字面中的线索...
lies in that word...
"听"... h... e... a... r
"hear"... h... e... a... r.
当我说"听"这个字的时候 你们首先想到了什么?
What comes to mind when I say the word "hear"?
噪音
Noise.
声音
Sounds.
耳朵 很好 还有别的吗?
Ears. Very good. What else?
音乐 乐器
Music. Musical instruments.
非常有可能
Definite possibility.
Cho?
Cho?
揭开
Unveil it.
嗯
Hmm.
啊哈
Aha.
有什么?
What is it?
对 有什么?
Yeah, what is it?
Beckworth的宝藏
Beckworth's fortune.
里边什么都没有 是空的?
There's nothing in it. It's empty?
等等
Wait.
那是什么?
What is that?
是另一条谜语
It's another riddle.
上面说什么?
What does it say?
"得到财宝变富裕 无需他人之力
"to find fortune and riches, one doesn't need help.
只要面对自己"
All one must do is look to oneself."
什么意思?
What does it mean?
我不知道 不过拼写是正确的
I don't know, but it's spelled correctly.
意思是我们在浪费时间
It means we're wasting our time.
没有任何意义 我们不要着急下结论
It doesn't even make any sense. Let's not rush to judgment.
Beckworth把它放在这里 可能是个恶作剧
Beckworth probably put it there as a practical joke.
这恶作剧真蹩脚 但财宝可能仍在此处
Pretty lame joke. But the fortune could still be here.
再给我点时间 就能找到了 我们不能再浪费时间了
I just need time to find it. We're not gonna waste any more time.
我要把这里关起来 所有人都出去
I'm shutting this down. Everybody out.
Cho 检查一下这里 设好报♥警♥装置
Cho, secure the place and set the alarm.
让Rigsby和Van Pelt今晚在大宅里值班
Have Rigsby and Van Pelt set up on the mansion tonight.
然后我们换他们的班
We'll take the shift after them.
谁也不许进来 尤其是Jane 明白吗? 明白 所有人都出去
Nobody gets in this place, especially Jane. Understood? Got it. Everybody out.
Lisbon Lisbon 我... 你... Lisbon 这个... 不服来咬我 今晚就这样了
Lisbon. Lisbon. I... you... Lisbon, this... bite me. We're done for the night.
"不服咬我"?
"bite me"?
戏演过了? 呃 有一点
It's too much? Uh, a smidge.
还是有效的
Worked.
没什么 就是有点做作
It's fine, just a little over-the-top.
那么 呃 Grace... 什么?
So, uh, Grace... Yes?
我在想我们能不能... 这件事你要怎么处理?
I was wondering if we could do... How do you want to handle this?
处理什么?
Handle what?
监视
The stakeout.
哦 呃 对
Oh. Um, right.
你看 另外一件事
Listen, about the other thing,
是... 我 呃...
it's... I, uh...
可能是时机不对
Maybe it's not the right time.
是 对
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 我们可以 呃 去走走...
Um, we could, uh, walk...
去周围巡逻一下
Patrol the grouns.
或者我们留下一个在车里
Or maybe one of us could stay here
另一个去巡逻... 轮流去怎么样?
while the other one patrols... alternate?
好 这样更好 我去 呃 我先去
Yep, that's better. I'll, uh, I'll go first.
哦 没关系 我没问题
Oh, that's okay. I can do it.
我没事
I'm easy.
呃 如果你想先去 那也不错
Well, if you want to go first, that's fine also.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
"面对自己"
"look to oneself."
不!
No!
那儿什么也没有 Drew 从没有过
Nothing there, Drew. Never was.
第二条线索是你编的?
You planted the second clue?
啊哈 对
Aha. Yes.
我没有杀Foster
I didn't kill Foster.
别犯傻了 当然是你
Don't be ridiculous. Of course you did.
只有凶手知道怎么
Only the killer knew how to get in here
从密道进来 走进房♥间就证明了你是有罪的
via the secret passageway. You proved your guilt just by walking in the room.
就只为了钱?
Was it all just for the money?
只为了钱?
Just for the money?
多年以来我都在聆听家族里
I spent years listening to my family go on
关于Beckworths以及他所拥有财富的传说
about the Beckworths and everything that they had.
我什么都没得到
I didn't get any of it,
什么都没有
not one thing.
后来我姨告诉我有关线索和宝藏的事情
And then my aunt told me about the clue and the treasure,
而我认为可以为自己去争取
and I thought I could get that for myself.
我就能得到我一生应得的
I could have what I've deserved all my life.
我要做的就是把Foster赶出房♥子去
All I had to do was get Foster out of the house.
所以你装鬼吓他
So you haunted him.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表