剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
If brava's her father,she's got motive.
不止她一个人有
She's not the only one.
我没有生育能力
I could never have children.
这是真的?
Is it true?
她真是Hector的女儿?
Is she really hector's daughter?
我们也不知道 夫人
We don't know,ma'am.
她同意做亲子鉴定 我觉得她没撒谎
She's agreed to take a paternity test.I think she might be telling the truth.
这么说你认为她就是杀Hector的凶手
So you think she might be the one that killed hector.
可能是吧 也可能是你
Well,maybe... And then maybe it was you.
夫人 你说对他的做派一无所知 不得不说这有点难以相信
I have to say,ma'am,i-it's pretty hard to believe that you didn't know about his behavior.
我当然知道
Yes,i knew.
Hector一生致力于援助他人 富有激♥情♥ 英勇坦荡
Hector was a passionate and heroic man who devoted himself to helping others.
相应地 他的缺点也小不了
His flaws were correspondingly oversized.
你对他的行为没意见?
And his behavior was okay with you?
我接受它
I accepted it.
他身上的优点要多得多
The good in him outweighed the bad.
如果他告诉我这个 也许我能制止这一切
If he'd told me,maybe i could've done something to prevent it.
- 也许我本可以救他的 - 救他干嘛?
- Maybe i could've saved him. - What for?
他没完没了搞慈善 你们的婚姻无爱无欢 难道你不想就此解脱吗?
How could you not want to get away from his serial philandering,from the prison of your loveless marriage?
你错了! 我爱我丈夫 他也爱我!
That's not true!I loved my husband,and he loved me!
也许我们现在可以和他联♥系♥一下
Well,maybe we can get in contact with him now.
你能做到的 对吗?
You could do that,couldn't you?
至少能澄清部分疑团
It would certainly clear up a few things.
你可以吗?
Would you do that?
和我丈夫谈话?
Would you talk to my husband?
可以 Ilsa
Yes,ilsa.
- 你这是干嘛? - 你看不出来么?
- What are you doing? - What does it look like i'm doing?
好了 Van Pelt带Carmen过来
Okay,so van pelt is bringing carmen.
Rigsby带Richard Bigelow
Rigsby's gonna bring richard bigelow.
小周去接Tariq Sharif和Stacey
Cho is gonna pick up tariq sharif and stacey.
就这么定好了
So we're all set.
定好什么了?
What's all set for what?
Kristina Frye与Hector Brava的灵魂沟通
We're all set for,uh,kristina frye to contact hector brava's spirit.
与他的死亡相关的所有人都要在场
I need everybody connected with his passing.
好吧 呃 我想...
Okay.Well,uh,i guess...
听着 要确保Brava的灵魂充满报复欲
Now listen,just make sure brava's spirit has a thirst for revenge.
让他想对凶手施以诅咒 明白我的意思吗?
He wants to put some kind of a curse on the killer,you know what i mean?
做到这一点 剩下的由我来
That kind of thing.And then i'll take it from there.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
你当然可以 这是必要的谎言
Yes,you can.It is a necessary lie.
我只能与Hector Brava的灵魂沟通 替他说出想要表达的东西
I can only contact hector brava's spirit and speak as he wants me to.
我若照你说的做则是滥用天赋
To do otherwise would be to abuse my gift.
- 没事吧? - 没 都好着呢
- Everything okay? - Yep.Everything's good.It's perfect.
我们现在开始?
Are we starting now?
- 差不多了 - 我来应门
- Almost. - I'll just get the door.
欢迎 请进
Welcome.Come on in.
多谢你们过来
Thanks for coming.
这是你丈夫要求的 Sharif也要在场
It was your husband's request.
这是你丈夫的女儿
Your husband's daughter.
多谢各位到来
Well,thank you all for coming.
Patrick会协助我
Patrick will be assisting me.
为确保成功 请大家保持平静 集中注意力
So in order for this to work,i need everybody to be calm and focused.
请注视桌子中♥央♥的蜡烛
I want you to look at the candle in the center of the table.
看着火焰 意念集中在Hector身上
Focus on the flame and concentrate on hector.
他来了
Now... He's here.
我感觉得到
I can feel him.
Hector 你想和谁说话?
Hector... Who do you wish to speak to?
凶手就在这
The killer's here.
听着 Hector Brava说 复仇即将来临
Know this-- hector brava says... Vengeance will come.
你将鲜血四溅 就在破晓之前
Your blood will spill... Before the rising sun.
我感觉到他了
I sense him.
我大概看到了一幅画面
I-i can almost see an image.
模糊不清
I-it's hazy.
哦 如果能--
Oh,it... Ohh,it's as if it could just--
Hector Hector 等等 别走
hector.Hector,wait.Stop.Don't go.
告诉我们谁是凶手
Show us who the kimellnteral iiss.
看到了
T there it is.
一扇门
A door.
写着"员工通道"
"employees only.
空荡的走廊
" and an empty hallway.
脚步声... 越来越近... 越来越近...
Footsteps... Close... Close...
我看到你了
I see you.
抱歉 老兄 你一惊一乍的吓死我了
I'm sorry.Man,you scared me to death with that.
没事 你可以放轻松了 Bigelow 结束了
It's okay.You can relax,bigelow.It's over.
我知道了 凶手是你
I know it was you that did it.
什么? 就凭我一紧张从凳子上摔下来?
What,because i got frantic and fell out of my chair?
因为你负责整理Brava的信件 你是第一个看到Carmen那封信的人吧?
Because you managed brava's correspondence,you were the first one to read carmen's letters,yes?
你帮Brava安排见面 让Sally假扮Carmen
You set brava up on a date with sally and had her pretend to be carmen,
然后告诉Brava他睡了自己的亲生女儿
and then you told brava that he had sex with his own daughter.
天呐
Lord.
后来如假包换的Carmen出现了 你便以她的名义发短♥信♥
And then the real deal showed up,so you faked carmen's message,
Brava走过那扇门时 你就杀了他
and when brava walked through that service door,you killed him.
你还杀了Sally Alvarez以除后患
And you killed poor sally alvarez to cover your tracks.
如今你要为你的罪行付出代价
And now you'll pay for the crime you committed.
你将鲜血四溅 就在破晓之前
Your blood will spill before the sun rises.
这我可不敢保证
That part i'm not so sure about.
那封信到了我手上
It came in the mail.
就那么突然出现了
Just out of the blue.Just a...
信中说到Brava在20年前的恋情 还具体到女方的姓名和地点
Letter describing an affair brava had 20 years ago,naming the woman and the place.
是Carmen Reyes寄来的 真的Carmen
And that came from carmen reyes.The real carmen.
于是你抓到了梦寐以求的把柄 只有Brava和Carmen母亲知晓的奸♥情♥
That gave you all the facts you need-- things about the affair that only brava and carmen's mother would know.
- 对吧? - 是
- Right? - Yeah.
为什么这么做?
So why'd you do it?
干嘛要那样折磨他?
Why put a man through that kind of suffering?
为了钱? 还是单纯想操控Brava?
Was it the money?Or did you just like having brava in your power?
我一直车前马后地伺候Brava 还帮他寻花问柳 辛苦了有五年了吧?
Do you know i've been running numbers on trafficking for brava and setting him up on his dates for,like,five years?
你以为他谢过我?
And do you think that he ever,ever thanked me?
对我说过 "对不起"?
Said,"i'm sorry"?
保证过 "Russell 我终会补偿你"?
Said,"i'm gonna make this up to you one day,russell"?
我在北加州的一家妓院认识了Sally
I knew sally from a whorehouse up in northern california.
我告诉她 只要她肯假扮Carmen 我们就能敲Brava一笔 然后把钱分了
I told her if she pretendaledis tto be carmen,we could blackmail brava and split the money.
有了那封信 Brava就会相信她就是自己的女儿
The letter just gave us everything we need to make brava think that she was the real deal.
他这人不擅于刨根问底 所以...
And he was not one for asking a whole lot of questions,so...
后来真的Carmen出现了
Then the real carmen showed up.
对 她刚出门 他就打电♥话♥找我 魂飞魄散的
Yeah.He called me as soon as she left his room,freaked.
我就装傻
So i played dumb.
但第二天早上他又来电♥话♥ 说我们得谈谈
But then the next morning,he called me and he said,"we need to talk.
很明显 他知道怎么回事了
" it was pretty clear he figured it out.
你就去了酒店 在走廊给Brava发了短♥信♥
And so you went to the hotel and texted brava from the service hallway.
我-- 我只是不想让他出声
I just--i just wanted to keep him quiet.
那Sally Alvarez呢?
And sally alvarez?
你也想让她闭嘴 对吧?
You had to keep her quiet,too,right?
知道么 我是个出色的调查者
You know,i was a really good researcher.
我信
I bet.
过来吧
Come on.
Van Pelt探员 你找我?
Agent van pelt,you wanted to see me?
是 嗨Carmen 你的陈述里有几处我想核实一下
Oh,yeah.Hi,carmen.I just wanted to go over a few things in your statement.
我们去茶水间吧
Let's go in the kitchen.
合作愉快
So... Nice working with you.
是啊
Yeah.
你挺有一手
Yeah,you were very good back there.
你说"我不能不顾后果滥用天赋"时 我差点被你忽悠了
Uh,you almost had me with the whole "i can't misuse my gift for fear of what might happen" bit.
我按承诺做事
I did what i said i would.
说出了灵魂托我表述的东西 没别的
I spoke the words the spirits told me to speak,nothing more.
真的?
Really?
你到现在还不了解我?
Don't you know me by now?
这事我绝不谎言 你不知道吗?
Don't you know i wouldn't lie about a thing like that?
Frye女士 非常感谢你
Ms.Frye,thank you so much.
要不是你 我们很难顺利破案
We couldn't have closed this one without you.
呃 那可不一定
Well,that's debatable.
不客气
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表